• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9056 users

KT Rolster will win Proleague 11-12! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 10 2011 13:11 GMT
#61
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.
Writer:o
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
November 10 2011 13:11 GMT
#62
I'm not really a KT fan (don't like Flash), but I am a (P)Reach fanboy!!

And that picture of (P)Reach is pure sex!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 13:14:19
November 10 2011 13:13 GMT
#63
On November 10 2011 22:11 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.


Still Mind won over your pretty boy msl's sorry to trash your party

On November 10 2011 22:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I'm not really a KT fan (don't like Flash), but I am a (P)Reach fanboy!!

And that picture of (P)Reach is pure sex!


O.O since when did you change your team icon to kt rolster @@
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
November 10 2011 13:14 GMT
#64
to sawamura,

Thanks for writing about the zerg coaches I'm really appreciate it.
Learn,live and love it.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 13:22:24
November 10 2011 13:16 GMT
#65
On November 10 2011 22:14 trexbqs wrote:
to sawamura,

Thanks for writing about the zerg coaches I'm really appreciate it.


Not a problem and I appreciate all the thanks from everyone , I will try to help team kt get the recognition they deserved so much .

You want war skt1 ??? We will give you war ,cues in Call of duty 3 main theme

BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
mustaju
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Estonia4505 Posts
November 10 2011 13:28 GMT
#66
On November 10 2011 21:27 aimaimaim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 01:07 mustaju wrote:
On November 09 2011 22:30 aimaimaim wrote:
T1 hwaiting! I support the Evil Empire!

Fixed that for you.



Oh come on .. why are we Evil Empire still?? We lost twice in a row and they have a huge monster boss who just undergone upgrades .. Clearly KT is the Evil one, no?

Look at that title collection SKT has and the pure amount of domination in regular Proleague, you'll see why you are portrayed as the one with the Iron fist. Also, you have Bisu.
WriterBrows somewhat high. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFysO2JunE
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 10 2011 13:28 GMT
#67
On November 10 2011 22:13 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:11 Kiett wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.


Still Mind won over your pretty boy msl's sorry to trash your party



Oh yeah, my party is definitely trashed by your one and only piece of evidence that stems from an unrelated tournament from 4 years ago. lol

This is Proleague. This is Bisu's playground. 20-3 (87%) against Terrans in PL this last year, so no, I don't think your precious little Mind stands much of a chance ^__^
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 10 2011 13:30 GMT
#68
On November 10 2011 22:28 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:13 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 22:11 Kiett wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.


Still Mind won over your pretty boy msl's sorry to trash your party



Oh yeah, my party is definitely trashed by your one and only piece of evidence that stems from an unrelated tournament from 4 years ago. lol

This is Proleague. This is Bisu's playground. 20-3 (87%) against Terrans in PL this last year, so no, I don't think your precious little Mind stands much of a chance ^__^


I like to take chances , Mind will not disappoint me , I wish your bisu good luck in keeping that 87% win rate against T these years ^^v.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
November 10 2011 13:37 GMT
#69
On November 10 2011 22:13 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I'm not really a KT fan (don't like Flash), but I am a (P)Reach fanboy!!

And that picture of (P)Reach is pure sex!


O.O since when did you change your team icon to kt rolster @@

Since (P)Reach left ACE and went back to KT ^^
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51541 Posts
November 10 2011 13:37 GMT
#70
its Yong Taek not Taek Shin.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
November 10 2011 13:49 GMT
#71
bisu's play is exciting to watch so im going with them on this one. besides, kt has flash, stats half the time during the season and then a bunch of zerg duders winning zvzs and zvps
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
November 10 2011 13:55 GMT
#72
Best/Bisu v Flash ... must see NOWW!
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 10 2011 14:00 GMT
#73
On November 10 2011 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
its Yong Taek not Taek Shin.


Still it doesn't matter taek shin , kim taek Yong, Yong Taek he is still Bisu , About Skt1 being the Evil Empire, Our rebel scouts report the evil empire forces has started gathering their fleet for another strike against our rebel home land . Battle station !

[image loading]
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
November 10 2011 14:13 GMT
#74
On November 10 2011 23:00 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
its Yong Taek not Taek Shin.



[image loading]


this picture really makes me giggle to no end .. lol
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
November 10 2011 14:37 GMT
#75
On November 10 2011 22:13 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:11 Kiett wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.


Still Mind won over your pretty boy msl's sorry to trash your party

Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I'm not really a KT fan (don't like Flash), but I am a (P)Reach fanboy!!

And that picture of (P)Reach is pure sex!


O.O since when did you change your team icon to kt rolster @@


Clearly we wont be able to agree on the matter. How about we use the first SKT vs KT match of the season to decide? ^_^
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 14:42:06
November 10 2011 14:41 GMT
#76
On November 10 2011 23:37 ffreakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:13 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 22:11 Kiett wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:50 Sawamura wrote:
On November 10 2011 21:48 ffreakk wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2011 02:49 thopol wrote:
Yeah, but I can still say they're full of it. That's hype too.


thats hype to SKT fans :p.


Now that the new season has rolled around, im here to look down on KT Lolsters, and all the other scrubby lines again :D

SKT will be taking this season >.<


In you dreams , KT the rebel will win against dark vader skt1 empire . I have bad new's for you ffreak , both (T)Mind and (T)Flash are Bisu Killer's maybe I should refresh your mind a little .

Looking forward to see your taek Shin try to beat flash and mind .


Um. I'm sorry, what?

[image loading]

Mind hasn't won a game against Bisu in the last FOUR YEARS. Bisu Killer my ass.

You're right about Flash, but... hey, you never know.

[image loading]

We might always pull off another Winners League '11 again.


Still Mind won over your pretty boy msl's sorry to trash your party

On November 10 2011 22:11 2Pacalypse- wrote:
I'm not really a KT fan (don't like Flash), but I am a (P)Reach fanboy!!

And that picture of (P)Reach is pure sex!


O.O since when did you change your team icon to kt rolster @@


Clearly we wont be able to agree on the matter. How about we use the first SKT vs KT match of the season to decide? ^_^


Why decide whose better, when the proleague matches haven't even started yet ^^v
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 15:48:09
November 10 2011 15:44 GMT
#77
On November 10 2011 22:16 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 22:14 trexbqs wrote:
to sawamura,

Thanks for writing about the zerg coaches I'm really appreciate it.


Not a problem and I appreciate all the thanks from everyone , I will try to help team kt get the recognition they deserved so much .

You want war skt1 ??? We will give you war ,cues in Call of duty 3 main theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fr4iZnovAQ&feature=related

war music? I serve you hell march


Fits better imo

*Salutes Sawamura*

And SKT1 fans, isn't it curious our 2nd ace has a winning record against both of your aces ?
In the woods, there lurks..
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
November 10 2011 15:49 GMT
#78
edicates article to flash*
*Realizes it's Proleague*
*Quickly tries to save face for KT*

8TH TEAM > KT!
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 10 2011 15:49 GMT
#79
@Iplaything , yes hell march is much more raw in it's music , however cod 3 main theme has much more heroic feel to it , hence my preference of that theme over all other war theme music.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 15:58:57
November 10 2011 15:58 GMT
#80
On November 11 2011 00:49 Gamegene wrote:
edicates article to flash*
*Realizes it's Proleague*
*Quickly tries to save face for KT*

8TH TEAM > KT!


seriously can't tell if you're trying to be funny....:/
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy288
crisheroes216
Sick176
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1646
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 41m
OSC
4h 41m
Stellar Fest
4h 41m
OSC
15h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.