• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8991 users

KT Rolster will win Proleague 11-12! - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51541 Posts
November 16 2011 13:51 GMT
#121
Did they play on new maps or was it just Flash beating Reach on aztec?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 16 2011 13:53 GMT
#122
On November 16 2011 22:49 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:44 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:40 Kiett wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.

Yes, I'd remember anyone who manages to take a picture with both Stork and Bisu.

Fomos pic


lmao they blurred out my face. I mean, I guess it's for privacy reasons, but it's not like I would have minded it D:

Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:43 Sawamura wrote:
I think I can safely conclude you didn't get the KT jersey

Edit : Did you ask how is violet doing ?


No jersey. Signed KT shirts were part of the giveaways. I won a 20000 won gift card, but the table next to me won the shirts ;___; So sad...

And no. To be honest, I didn't talk very much. Too shy, and my Korean speaking skills are awful.

At least they didn't slap a Fomos logo across your picture. That's kind of unpleasant.

Were the exhibition matches entertaining?
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 14:08:33
November 16 2011 14:08 GMT
#123
On November 16 2011 22:53 Ryo wrote:
Were the exhibition matches entertaining?


i imagine the reach vs flash was heartbreaking (for a reach fanboy such as me), i think kiett can provide more info

here's a quick writeup of the game based on info from the article

stats was commentator

flash opened 1 rax cc, reach 1 gate nexus

flash went for quick vulture drop which did a lot of probe damage while reach was going for quick arbiters

reach fended off flash's push but took a lot of damage from mines

he tried to recall into flash's main but it was full of mines

stats tried to tell reach not to recall but he couldn't hear him

goons melted as soon as they got recalled, reach gged

stats also beat mind in the other event match



I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 14:17 GMT
#124
seems like every player got a nice raise after the PL win (from the hoejja bnetattack vod)
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 14:22 GMT
#125
On November 16 2011 23:17 zeehar wrote:
seems like every player got a nice raise after the PL win (from the hoejja bnetattack vod)


Does these include (T)Mind ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 16 2011 14:29 GMT
#126
any more interesting trivia/info from the hoejja b.net attack? also, whats violet's twitter?
Woo Jung Ho
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 14:45 GMT
#127
On November 16 2011 23:22 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 23:17 zeehar wrote:
seems like every player got a nice raise after the PL win (from the hoejja bnetattack vod)


Does these include (T)Mind ?


i wouldn't think so...

hoejja surprised even himself when he beat sea in their last match

hoejja got his winning inspiration from watching jaehoon break out of his own slump last season (they're pretty close and they also share the same "good in practice not good in televised matches" debuff)

reach likes to tease the younger kids when they make weird noises while they play

flash is the best offracer among all the progamers (but we knew that already)

hoejja thought mind was good but didn't expect him to be even better when he actually saw him play

hoejja thinks wooki is just as good as stats in terms of skill

stats doesn't like having a competitor for his #1 toss spot (lol)

it was violet's birthday a couple of days ago so all the kt kids went over to his house and hoejja said he was looking very healthy

they even talked about sc2 for a bit, sungchoon is diamond, hoejja can't really play that much because of time constraints and is not very good. he says that the progamers who do play a lot (the players who didn't qualify for the PL playoffs were given as an example) have told him that it won't take too long for bw players to catch up



I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 14:46 GMT
#128
On November 16 2011 23:29 iLoveKT wrote:
any more interesting trivia/info from the hoejja b.net attack? also, whats violet's twitter?


www.twitter.com/violet_kt
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 16 2011 14:47 GMT
#129
On November 16 2011 22:49 Sawamura wrote:
Ahh I see , So violet should be recovering well than , Can anyone fill me in the detail of what event happens in the KT Fan Meet ? Like what activities ?? . Thanks


I finished the blog. You can read about the fanmeet here.

And no, I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese American. I've been learning Korean for about 2 years, but I still kind of fail at it.
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 14:52 GMT
#130
On November 16 2011 23:45 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 23:22 Sawamura wrote:
On November 16 2011 23:17 zeehar wrote:
seems like every player got a nice raise after the PL win (from the hoejja bnetattack vod)


Does these include (T)Mind ?


i wouldn't think so...

hoejja surprised even himself when he beat sea in their last match

hoejja got his winning inspiration from watching jaehoon break out of his own slump last season (they're pretty close and they also share the same "good in practice not good in televised matches" debuff)

reach likes to tease the younger kids when they make weird noises while they play

flash is the best offracer among all the progamers (but we knew that already)

hoejja thought mind was good but didn't expect him to be even better when he actually saw him play

hoejja thinks wooki is just as good as stats in terms of skill

stats doesn't like having a competitor for his #1 toss spot (lol)

it was violet's birthday a couple of days ago so all the kt kids went over to his house and hoejja said he was looking very healthy

they even talked about sc2 for a bit, sungchoon is diamond, hoejja can't really play that much because of time constraints and is not very good. he says that the progamers who do play a lot (the players who didn't qualify for the PL playoffs were given as an example) have told him that it won't take too long for bw players to catch up





Ahh <3 the detail thanks a lot ^^. Haha lol's at stats fearing that his number 1 is going to get taken by wooki .


On November 16 2011 23:47 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:49 Sawamura wrote:
Ahh I see , So violet should be recovering well than , Can anyone fill me in the detail of what event happens in the KT Fan Meet ? Like what activities ?? . Thanks


I finished the blog. You can read about the fanmeet here.

And no, I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese American. I've been learning Korean for about 2 years, but I still kind of fail at it.


Thanks !!!!!!!
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 14:53 GMT
#131
On November 16 2011 23:47 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:49 Sawamura wrote:
Ahh I see , So violet should be recovering well than , Can anyone fill me in the detail of what event happens in the KT Fan Meet ? Like what activities ?? . Thanks


I finished the blog. You can read about the fanmeet here.

And no, I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese American. I've been learning Korean for about 2 years, but I still kind of fail at it.


still awesome that you went though. did you tell barracks you were not korean?
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 17 2011 04:43 GMT
#132
Flash vs. Reach Voted #1 by the Fans as the Desired Event Match-Up

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=121208&db=issue

Playing an Event Match like a Official Televised Match! Stats Beats Down Mind with Carriers!

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=121210&db=issue

Seems like Stats and Mind are having a little rivalry between both of them , they were actually ask by the coaches to play a short and fun match because they were afraid it was getting a little late , but both of them ignored the message and played it like a real match . Judging from the report from optical shot , that match must have been one hell of a experience to watch it carriers and ground troops and dt's dropping on mind expo to get the advantage .

Thanks to optical shot again for translating the interview.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
November 17 2011 04:54 GMT
#133
On November 16 2011 23:45 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 23:22 Sawamura wrote:
On November 16 2011 23:17 zeehar wrote:
seems like every player got a nice raise after the PL win (from the hoejja bnetattack vod)


Does these include (T)Mind ?


i wouldn't think so...

hoejja surprised even himself when he beat sea in their last match

hoejja got his winning inspiration from watching jaehoon break out of his own slump last season (they're pretty close and they also share the same "good in practice not good in televised matches" debuff)

reach likes to tease the younger kids when they make weird noises while they play

flash is the best offracer among all the progamers (but we knew that already)

hoejja thought mind was good but didn't expect him to be even better when he actually saw him play

hoejja thinks wooki is just as good as stats in terms of skill

stats doesn't like having a competitor for his #1 toss spot (lol)

it was violet's birthday a couple of days ago so all the kt kids went over to his house and hoejja said he was looking very healthy

they even talked about sc2 for a bit, sungchoon is diamond, hoejja can't really play that much because of time constraints and is not very good. he says that the progamers who do play a lot (the players who didn't qualify for the PL playoffs were given as an example) have told him that it won't take too long for bw players to catch up



Thank you so much for the info. HoeJJa and glad hear about the Violet too.

and Sawamura, thanks for the updates too.
Learn,live and love it.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
November 17 2011 05:09 GMT
#134
On November 16 2011 23:47 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:49 Sawamura wrote:
Ahh I see , So violet should be recovering well than , Can anyone fill me in the detail of what event happens in the KT Fan Meet ? Like what activities ?? . Thanks


I finished the blog. You can read about the fanmeet here.

And no, I'm not Korean. I'm Chinese American. I've been learning Korean for about 2 years, but I still kind of fail at it.


Does this mean that I, too, can learn Korean and maybe just maybe one day communicate with Flash directly :O
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
November 17 2011 05:20 GMT
#135
HoeJJa PL GOD GOGO!
:)
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 08:19:47
November 17 2011 08:19 GMT
#136
FUCK YEAH KT !!!!!!!!!! I was worried for a moment because of Flash's recent wrist issues, but now he seems operationnal, I'm looking forward to see him play again!

It's simple we have (T)Flash that is the terminator sent from Skynet from the future sent to terminate us and all our existence.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
o choro é livre
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 17 2011 08:44 GMT
#137
On November 17 2011 17:19 Al Bundy wrote:
FUCK YEAH KT !!!!!!!!!! I was worried for a moment because of Flash's recent wrist issues, but now he seems operationnal, I'm looking forward to see him play again!

Show nested quote +
It's simple we have (T)Flash that is the terminator sent from Skynet from the future sent to terminate us and all our existence.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


OMG , 5/5 from me , he is indeed the freaking terminator 100 series.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
November 17 2011 10:31 GMT
#138
Waiting in anticipation for the clashes between the great teams of SKT and RT!
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 17 2011 10:35 GMT
#139
On November 17 2011 19:31 NeThZOR wrote:
Waiting in anticipation for the clashes between the great teams of SKT and RT!


You mean skt and kt right ? not RT . :D
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 17 2011 10:45 GMT
#140
On November 17 2011 19:35 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 19:31 NeThZOR wrote:
Waiting in anticipation for the clashes between the great teams of SKT and RT!


You mean skt and kt right ? not RT . :D


let it go, he's an T1 fan we have to understand and tolerate their deficiencies..
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech21
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy385
crisheroes236
Sick176
ArmadaUGS124
Livibee107
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1860
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 40m
OSC
4h 40m
Stellar Fest
4h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.