• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8622 users

KT Rolster will win Proleague 11-12! - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
beachbeachy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States509 Posts
November 16 2011 11:13 GMT
#101
Harry potter toss. lol!
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. - Goethe
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
November 16 2011 11:20 GMT
#102
[image loading]

lookin' good!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 11:34 GMT
#103
On November 16 2011 20:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[image loading]

lookin' good!


O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg (P)Stats and (T)Mind look so different .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 16 2011 11:36 GMT
#104
Somewhere out there, there is a picture of Mind with his plastic surgeon. I saw it on Fomos but I forgot when.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 12:04 GMT
#105
[image loading]

KOH Kang MIN !!!!!!!!! ,surprisingly (Z)HoeJJa has really low apm base on his screen movement , maybe more than 240 apm .



Part 1


Part 2


BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
November 16 2011 12:06 GMT
#106
On November 16 2011 20:34 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 20:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[image loading]

lookin' good!


O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg (P)Stats and (T)Mind look so different .


thats not stats,its wooki no?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 12:15 GMT
#107
On November 16 2011 21:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 20:34 Sawamura wrote:
On November 16 2011 20:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[image loading]

lookin' good!


O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg (P)Stats and (T)Mind look so different .


thats not stats,its wooki no?


T_T it's wooki , I think I am going crazy because I didn't get my proleague fix for a very long time .......
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 16 2011 13:30 GMT
#108
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 16 2011 13:34 GMT
#109
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!


thanks for the information Kiett , did you take any photo's with them ??? was violet present at the kf fanmeet ? and did you get the KT JERSEY you were talking about :D ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 13:34 GMT
#110
mind looks high in that pic

it's funny though, wooki has stats' bag on in that pic (the nametag on the bag says stats' korean name)
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 13:34 GMT
#111
On November 16 2011 22:34 Sawamura wrote: was violet present at the kf fanmeet ?


isn't he still in the hospital?
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 16 2011 13:35 GMT
#112
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 13:36 GMT
#113
On November 16 2011 21:04 Sawamura wrote:
[image loading]

KOH Kang MIN !!!!!!!!! ,surprisingly (Z)HoeJJa has really low apm base on his screen movement , maybe more than 240 apm .



Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDMZUDV9PFk&feature=player_embedded

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2w3EcPkNg8&feature=player_embedded



i remember when hoejja was a little kid (well not really but you get the idea) in ra's oldboy, and now he's all grown up trying to look like reach lol
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:41:56
November 16 2011 13:37 GMT
#114
On November 16 2011 22:34 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:34 Sawamura wrote: was violet present at the kf fanmeet ?


isn't he still in the hospital?


I thought he was recovering well T_T

On November 16 2011 22:34 zeehar wrote:
mind looks high in that pic

it's funny though, wooki has stats' bag on in that pic (the nametag on the bag says stats' korean name)


Nah he was thinking , Oh you want a picture of me , Sure I will allow you to do so , Think's of himself Highly !!!!!!!

On November 16 2011 22:36 zeehar wrote:

i remember when hoejja was a little kid (well not really but you get the idea) in ra's oldboy, and now he's all grown up trying to look like reach lol


Well I think Reach manliness influence everyone on the kt rolster lols .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 16 2011 13:40 GMT
#115
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

[image loading]

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:44:25
November 16 2011 13:43 GMT
#116
On November 16 2011 22:40 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

[image loading]

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.



I think I can safely conclude you didn't get the KT jersey

Edit : Did you ask how is violet doing ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 16 2011 13:44 GMT
#117
On November 16 2011 22:40 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.

Yes, I'd remember anyone who manages to take a picture with both Stork and Bisu.

Fomos pic
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
November 16 2011 13:46 GMT
#118
On November 16 2011 22:37 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:34 zeehar wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:34 Sawamura wrote: was violet present at the kf fanmeet ?


isn't he still in the hospital?


I thought he was recovering well T_T


reading through his twitter seems like he's in and out.

last sc related post was him congratulating (T)fOrGG for his win in code a
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
November 16 2011 13:49 GMT
#119
On November 16 2011 22:44 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:40 Kiett wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.

Yes, I'd remember anyone who manages to take a picture with both Stork and Bisu.

Fomos pic


lmao they blurred out my face. I mean, I guess it's for privacy reasons, but it's not like I would have minded it D:

On November 16 2011 22:43 Sawamura wrote:
I think I can safely conclude you didn't get the KT jersey

Edit : Did you ask how is violet doing ?


No jersey. Signed KT shirts were part of the giveaways. I won a 20000 won gift card, but the table next to me won the shirts ;___; So sad...

And no. To be honest, I didn't talk very much. Too shy, and my Korean speaking skills are awful.


Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 13:51:10
November 16 2011 13:49 GMT
#120
On November 16 2011 22:46 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:37 Sawamura wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:34 zeehar wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:34 Sawamura wrote: was violet present at the kf fanmeet ?


isn't he still in the hospital?


I thought he was recovering well T_T


reading through his twitter seems like he's in and out.

last sc related post was him congratulating (T)fOrGG for his win in code a



Ahh I see , So violet should be recovering well than , Can anyone fill me in the detail of what event happens in the KT Fan Meet ? Like what activities ?? . Thanks


On November 16 2011 22:49 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:44 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:40 Kiett wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:35 Ryo wrote:
On November 16 2011 22:30 Kiett wrote:
Just got back from the KT fanmeet. Barracks sat at our table for the dinner. I asked him who KT's first match was against, and he said ACE. I think he also said that the season would start on the 26th, so... 1.5 more weeks to go!

No wonder, I thought I saw you in the Fomos pictures.


LOL. You can recognize me? xD

I'm at the bottom right, next to Hoejja. And no, Violet wasn't there

I'll post a blog with pictures later.

Yes, I'd remember anyone who manages to take a picture with both Stork and Bisu.

Fomos pic


lmao they blurred out my face. I mean, I guess it's for privacy reasons, but it's not like I would have minded it D:

Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 22:43 Sawamura wrote:
I think I can safely conclude you didn't get the KT jersey

Edit : Did you ask how is violet doing ?


No jersey. Signed KT shirts were part of the giveaways. I won a 20000 won gift card, but the table next to me won the shirts ;___; So sad...

And no. To be honest, I didn't talk very much. Too shy, and my Korean speaking skills are awful.




But at least you get 20000 won gift card and O.O you are not a korean ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1668
ArmadaUGS368
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde163
ViBE124
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
OSC
10h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
OSC
21h 53m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.