On July 25 2005 01:33 Liquid`Drone wrote:
testie has carpal tunnel so I guess this won't happen anytime really soon
testie has carpal tunnel so I guess this won't happen anytime really soon
What is "carpal tunnel"?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Angel[BTL]
Romania345 Posts
On July 25 2005 01:33 Liquid`Drone wrote: testie has carpal tunnel so I guess this won't happen anytime really soon What is "carpal tunnel"? | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28897 Posts
makes your hand constantly hurt and even more so if you play bw ![]() caused by repeating the same action(s) too many times without enough variation. :D | ||
|
wahnsinn
Australia184 Posts
If I regularly masturbate / play guitar, am I safe? | ||
|
Resonate
United Kingdom8402 Posts
On July 25 2005 02:32 wahnsinn wrote: O_O If I regularly masturbate / play guitar, am I safe? no, sorry | ||
|
PlayJunior
Armenia833 Posts
On July 25 2005 02:32 wahnsinn wrote: O_O If I regularly masturbate / play guitar, am I safe? LOL dude that was great | ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28897 Posts
On July 25 2005 02:32 wahnsinn wrote: O_O If I regularly masturbate / play guitar, am I safe? well, I've never had any problems with carpal tunnel so one of those seems to help. ![]() | ||
|
Raidern
Brazil3821 Posts
Eriasturbator | ||
|
gravity
Australia2330 Posts
On July 25 2005 02:32 wahnsinn wrote: O_O If I regularly masturbate / play guitar, am I safe? Only if you do both at the same time. They don't call it "cock rock" for nothing, get onto it! | ||
|
decafchicken
United States20168 Posts
| ||
|
jtan
Sweden5891 Posts
On July 25 2005 05:53 decafchicken wrote: Testie can cry me a fucking river, I WANT THOSE REPLAYS. Ehh... The replays are already released. They just didn't play the last 3 games. Testie didn't want to someone said. | ||
|
decafchicken
United States20168 Posts
On July 25 2005 07:23 jtan wrote: Show nested quote + On July 25 2005 05:53 decafchicken wrote: Testie can cry me a fucking river, I WANT THOSE REPLAYS. Ehh... The replays are already released. They just didn't play the last 3 games. Testie didn't want to someone said. I know, i want the ZvP ones. And he's not playing because he has carpel tunnel. Read the posts above. | ||
|
MannerKiss
United States2398 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On July 25 2005 08:32 Tai-Shu wrote: I seem to recall watching testie play a game on saturday.... He's an addict ;p I guess he doesn't want to play important games with his hands being the way they are :O | ||
|
Raidern
Brazil3821 Posts
or it will just get better after a time of rest, and it will be back if he play hard again? | ||
|
DaZe
Sweden2111 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
i hope testies hands fall off. j/k! OR AM I? | ||
|
Tfums
Canada476 Posts
On July 25 2005 10:01 Raidern wrote: but anyway, does it have a cure or something? or it will just get better after a time of rest, and it will be back if he play hard again? There is only therapy and/or surgery that can cure it. | ||
|
Refrain[FriZ]
Canada4337 Posts
| ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28897 Posts
| ||
|
Jim
Sweden1965 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|