• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9248 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
November 03 2011 01:44 GMT
#241
Question: Do any of the files have the fun nights when they do silly challenges.

I think one of them was like 2v2s (one with tossgirl), people playing offrace 2s, etc.
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
nightss
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia87 Posts
November 04 2011 08:43 GMT
#242
i would just like to say thankyou for this amazing torrent. I have wanted to downlaod broodwar vods for awhile now to practice my korean. Thankyou very much! i will seed as much as i can.
Christopher Hitchens <3 Rest in peace comrade
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 04 2011 16:04 GMT
#243
The last torrent has been added.

Note that this goes to the 1st of November so today's (4th November) Bnet Attack and Sunchun Show and yesterday's (3rd November) User's Taste and Show Replay are not included.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 04 2011 16:21 GMT
#244
Part 3 is worth downloading imo. The quality of the older shows might not be fantastic but there are several good documentaries and interesting small tournaments which are not available anywhere else.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 04 2011 16:41 GMT
#245
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 04 2011 16:47 GMT
#246
^ 4 different Bnet Attack series too...

HERO Bnet Attack 2006
Star Bnet Attack 2007-2008
Star Bnet Attack 2011-2012
MC Bnet Humiliation (MBC casters/commentators playing instead of progamers)
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 04 2011 16:59 GMT
#247
Nice, I loved the older Bnet attacks.

"Only programer can do this" and then he'd do some ridiculous showoffy move.

Ah man good times. ^_^ Will DL and seed as soon as I get home from work :D

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18ancDxBUE
Guess that particular quote wasn't from BNet Attack but I found it in a totally unrelated thread I was replying to lol :D
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 04 2011 17:11 GMT
#248
On November 05 2011 01:41 Torenhire wrote:
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3

Ideally yes but it will take a lot longer as it's hard to download from OGN, unfortunately at the moment their website isn't working, so until it's fixed I don't know what's going to happen.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 04 2011 17:12 GMT
#249
On November 05 2011 02:11 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 01:41 Torenhire wrote:
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3

Ideally yes but it will take a lot longer as it's hard to download from OGN, unfortunately at the moment their website isn't working, so until it's fixed I don't know what's going to happen.

They've moved to tooniland.
http://www.tooniland.com/ongame/ognMain.tl
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 04 2011 17:17 GMT
#250
On November 05 2011 02:12 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 02:11 moktira wrote:
On November 05 2011 01:41 Torenhire wrote:
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3

Ideally yes but it will take a lot longer as it's hard to download from OGN, unfortunately at the moment their website isn't working, so until it's fixed I don't know what's going to happen.

They've moved to tooniland.
http://www.tooniland.com/ongame/ognMain.tl

Ah right, thanks for that, what about all their VODs? Unfortunately I can't get to that website, not sure why...
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 19:05:10
November 04 2011 17:19 GMT
#251
On November 05 2011 02:17 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 02:12 Ryo wrote:
On November 05 2011 02:11 moktira wrote:
On November 05 2011 01:41 Torenhire wrote:
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3

Ideally yes but it will take a lot longer as it's hard to download from OGN, unfortunately at the moment their website isn't working, so until it's fixed I don't know what's going to happen.

They've moved to tooniland.
http://www.tooniland.com/ongame/ognMain.tl

Ah right, thanks for that, what about all their VODs? Unfortunately I can't get to that website, not sure why...

It's at tooniland too. Seems to me we now have to pay to watch them, not sure, I haven't made a new OGN account since they moved the website.

Edit:
VODs are still free to watch.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 04 2011 19:00 GMT
#252
On November 05 2011 02:11 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2011 01:41 Torenhire wrote:
Ryo, Bnet attack always worth it. :D

Are you planning on doing a package of OSL / OGN stuff as well, moktira? Not necessarily because they are going down or anything, but just to have? I basically have a dedicated MBCGame Hard Drive that I'm going to keep forever now, curious about making one for OGN. Like a big BW archive for times in the future when we're all playing SC4 and dont even remember what BW is, hahaha.

I've got a seed-box back at home just seeding these torrents so hopefully they will stay up for a long time to come.

Thanks again for heading all of this and putting it in one nice package, moktira! <3<3<3

Ideally yes but it will take a lot longer as it's hard to download from OGN, unfortunately at the moment their website isn't working, so until it's fixed I don't know what's going to happen.


I have an account on the old OGN site, I would assume that didn't carry over to Tooniland.

Let me know if I can help you out when the time comes for Ongamenet. I'll be glad to. Thanks the the update.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
November 04 2011 21:51 GMT
#253
Wow, I just barely finished the first torrent (MSL, smallest of the 3) and now the last one is up. I don't know how I will be able to download this all -_-
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 04 2011 22:51 GMT
#254
It IS possible to download torrents in chunks, always have that option

There will be seeders for a while, so don't worry.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
spectre256
Profile Joined September 2010
United States6 Posts
November 05 2011 08:32 GMT
#255
Hi all,
Just wanted to mention that I will be downloading and seeding these for a while starting tonight. I have a 250GB/month bandwidth cap at home, and a 200GB/month cap through VPS hosting that I may also use, so it will take me at least 3 months to do the download. I have 3x2TB hard drives showing up soon so space should not be an issue

Thanks for the awesome torrents
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-06 05:29:30
November 06 2011 05:29 GMT
#256
time for another hard disk thanks to you ^_^

Good luck with the OSL stuff, I would really appreciate it
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 07 2011 03:32 GMT
#257
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
November 07 2011 03:35 GMT
#258
On November 07 2011 12:32 Ryo wrote:
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


nice to see us being mentioned, but what does it actually mean? XD
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 07 2011 03:50 GMT
#259
On November 07 2011 12:35 NationInArms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:32 Ryo wrote:
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


nice to see us being mentioned, but what does it actually mean? XD

He's just telling them that the torrent includes all the past HERO shows like Hero Expedition, Manner School, Phuket Excursion etc and that they can use the excel file attached to identify the list of shows. Click on the link to download.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 07 2011 15:21 GMT
#260
On November 01 2011 19:14 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.

ugh I just got this error, but I haven't even touched the files :\
Writerptrk
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft483
CranKy Ducklings54
EnkiAlexander 10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft483
CosmosSc2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Artosis 607
Dota 2
monkeys_forever674
Counter-Strike
taco 282
Coldzera 47
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox445
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 640
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv345
Maynarde154
ViBE146
Livibee62
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv345
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
11h 21m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.