• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
June 07 2012 07:07 GMT
#281
My internet is so slow that I started downloading this ever since moktira started this(like, 8 months of torrenting) and I'm still at 66% in MSL and 10% in PL . BW Gods are good though, these never had 0 seeders . Keep seeding guys! I've been seeding it too while and even after I'm done DLing until MSL 2052-2053 starts . BW FOREVER!
"Start yo" -FlaSh
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 07 2012 09:34 GMT
#282
On May 12 2012 13:57 NguN wrote:
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but is anybody still seeding this? I'm so close to finishing proleague..


Hmmm, not sure I can seed again for a while, I just moved house and can't seem to torrent on my new internet connection, I haven't been able to use torrents at work for a good while now either, I think after uploading terabytes upon terabytes my university killed torrents.... I'll pm one or two people who did download this and see if they can seed.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Arachnid.Mesh
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 13:11:50
June 07 2012 13:04 GMT
#283
I can seed primary Mon-Fri, 6-15 GMT (my working day). Sometimes all night. Speed is capped at 300-400 KB because of our IT team.
Now 3 peers connected to me (from Brazil, Canada and Netherlands)

I have 100% of MSL/Proleague and some vods (183 GB) from Shows
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 07 2012 16:07 GMT
#284
Seeding "Proleague" and "Various Other MBC Shows"

MSL giving me an error for some reason..
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
stevewch
Profile Joined February 2006
Hong Kong216 Posts
June 07 2012 16:14 GMT
#285
thanks for this amazing project!!!
i'm going to buy a 2TB HDD for all this stuff!!
SC forever!
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
June 07 2012 16:20 GMT
#286
Well I know what I'll be putting in my new 2 TB HDD next week
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 16:29:43
June 07 2012 16:28 GMT
#287
I dunno if the price point is any different (been a long time since I've been shopping) but you can fit everything on a 1.5 TB drive :D

I'm seeding to someone in China, TAKE THAT great firewall!

edit: I will seed as close to 24/7 as possible. Only reason I stopped prior was because my utorrent kept locking up my computer so I uninstalled it :p

Seeding MSL once a Recheck is finished.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
June 07 2012 16:57 GMT
#288
WOW, finding this right now, thats amazing i trully hope every single one torrent has seed.
Thank you very much Moktira you are the best!
Also im thinking if we can get torrents of all ogn bw broadcasts too, maybe in some of the biggest torrent tracker too, so that more people can download and seed, can we have such initiative?
I really want to have the broodwar legacy collected.
Luv ya BroodWar!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 07 2012 17:00 GMT
#289
On June 08 2012 01:57 _Animus_ wrote:
WOW, finding this right now, thats amazing i trully hope every single one torrent has seed.
Thank you very much Moktira you are the best!
Also im thinking if we can get torrents of all ogn bw broadcasts too, maybe in some of the biggest torrent tracker too, so that more people can download and seed, can we have such initiative?
I really want to have the broodwar legacy collected.


Moktira might be working on something.

Maybe.

Possibly.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
stevewch
Profile Joined February 2006
Hong Kong216 Posts
June 07 2012 17:02 GMT
#290
but i guess there will be some more in the coming future, such as osl..
so i think it is better to put all of these bw related stuff into one single 2TB HDD..
bw is in its final days, and i'm going to keep as many bw things as possible, lest i forget this greatest game of all time..
SC forever!
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
June 07 2012 17:02 GMT
#291
On June 08 2012 02:00 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 01:57 _Animus_ wrote:
WOW, finding this right now, thats amazing i trully hope every single one torrent has seed.
Thank you very much Moktira you are the best!
Also im thinking if we can get torrents of all ogn bw broadcasts too, maybe in some of the biggest torrent tracker too, so that more people can download and seed, can we have such initiative?
I really want to have the broodwar legacy collected.


Moktira might be working on something.

Maybe.

Possibly.


Oh god I'll need another HDD for that... ;P
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
stevewch
Profile Joined February 2006
Hong Kong216 Posts
June 07 2012 17:03 GMT
#292
On June 08 2012 01:57 _Animus_ wrote:
WOW, finding this right now, thats amazing i trully hope every single one torrent has seed.
Thank you very much Moktira you are the best!
Also im thinking if we can get torrents of all ogn bw broadcasts too, maybe in some of the biggest torrent tracker too, so that more people can download and seed, can we have such initiative?
I really want to have the broodwar legacy collected.


do a quick search on this thread, he mentione why there isnt any osl pack.
SC forever!
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
June 07 2012 17:14 GMT
#293
On June 08 2012 02:02 stevewch wrote:
but i guess there will be some more in the coming future, such as osl..
so i think it is better to put all of these bw related stuff into one single 2TB HDD..
bw is in its final days, and i'm going to keep as many bw things as possible, lest i forget this greatest game of all time..


Well my Hard Drive is only 500 gb but im thinking of buying another one for the sake of Broodwar. I dont know if there is an active source to download all OGN broadcasts and if not i suggest we can gather in one thread and share what we have, to eventually complete the collection.
Luv ya BroodWar!
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
September 04 2012 18:16 GMT
#294
bumping because why not, also don't stop seeding !
Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
September 04 2012 20:31 GMT
#295
DOWNLOADING!!

This will be awesome!!! When it's done, i'm gonna buy lots and lots of popcorn..
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 04 2012 20:40 GMT
#296
Gonna start seeding this one again
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Anyx
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovakia36 Posts
September 05 2012 15:46 GMT
#297
+1 bump
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 05 2012 15:52 GMT
#298
wow awesome!!
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
September 05 2012 17:20 GMT
#299
Thank you so much, thank you thank you thank you.
<3
You should build a turtle fence!
dolphen
Profile Joined March 2011
63 Posts
September 14 2013 12:14 GMT
#300
Hello all - I am atm downloading all the MSL/proleague vods. The download is quite slow, so if there are anyone out there who can raise their upload it would be great - it is atm only downloading with 300-400 kb/s. I am sharing with an upload at 150 kb/s, but I only got a few percent of each torrent, so I dont have much to share anyway... Hope someone out there have downloaded the vods, and want to share. Thanks in advance :D
I thought! I thought!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft353
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2061
Artosis 638
Shuttle 553
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox534
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam701
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0304
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 13m
Stellar Fest
12h 13m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.