• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-29 10:41:41
May 29 2019 10:40 GMT
#361
I wonder if the orginal material is archived somewhere in raw data.. would be amazing

Edit: or is that actually the 360-480p? I don't think 2000+ has that low of a quality when it aired on television.
Taxes are for Terrans
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-29 18:30:51
May 29 2019 18:21 GMT
#362
On May 29 2019 19:40 Uldridge wrote:
I wonder if the orginal material is archived somewhere in raw data.. would be amazing

Edit: or is that actually the 360-480p? I don't think 2000+ has that low of a quality when it aired on television.


NTSC SD is 480p. However, the issue here is the bitrate. Afaik these were all riped from MBC's own website, so I think this is about as good as it's gonna get. Unless there is someone who happened to have recorded all of it themselves on a high quality DVD/HDD recorder.
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
May 29 2019 20:15 GMT
#363
Came home and found the trackers for both the OSL and MSL torrents (https://tl.net:6969/announce) keeps timing in and out while my seeding status alternates from green to red. Is that normal or is there a problem on my end?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 06 2019 15:24 GMT
#364
On May 30 2019 03:21 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2019 19:40 Uldridge wrote:
I wonder if the orginal material is archived somewhere in raw data.. would be amazing

Edit: or is that actually the 360-480p? I don't think 2000+ has that low of a quality when it aired on television.


Afaik these were all riped from MBC's own website, so I think this is about as good as it's gonna get. Unless there is someone who happened to have recorded all of it themselves on a high quality DVD/HDD recorder.

This is correct. Same for the OSL ones Thinasy did, however OGN quality was generally higher than MBC, the early MBC ones were often have a very low bitrate and I think some of them might even be 240p....

On May 30 2019 05:15 chaosTheory_14cc wrote:
Came home and found the trackers for both the OSL and MSL torrents (https://tl.net:6969/announce) keeps timing in and out while my seeding status alternates from green to red. Is that normal or is there a problem on my end?

Not sure, I have been seeding again this week and it does have a message next to tl.net:6969/announce saying "Forbidden". While I was looking at it no one was downloading but I'll leave it seeding a bit longer anyway.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
December 01 2019 15:05 GMT
#365
Unfortunately after moving to a new PC and trying to resume the download for the "Various Other MBC Shows" I wiped all the data I had for that folder (over halfway complete). If anyone has this available and can see it that would be awesome!

I'm working on downloading the rest of the Proleague collection, and I do still have a full copy of the "MSL" torrent and can seed that if anyone is looking for it (once I make a safe backup of it so I don't delete it again :D)
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-03 07:44:09
December 03 2019 07:42 GMT
#366
On May 29 2019 19:40 Uldridge wrote:
I wonder if the orginal material is archived somewhere in raw data.. would be amazing

Edit: or is that actually the 360-480p? I don't think 2000+ has that low of a quality when it aired on television.

Well, most countries still broadcasted even TV shows in SD pretty much untill 2000's I remember it took hours just to download a single music video from napster in the early 2000's. And I live in a country where the internet connections have always been top tier.

edit: responding to months old post sry
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
December 04 2019 12:15 GMT
#367
On December 02 2019 00:05 astroorion wrote:
Unfortunately after moving to a new PC and trying to resume the download for the "Various Other MBC Shows" I wiped all the data I had for that folder (over halfway complete). If anyone has this available and can see it that would be awesome!

I'm working on downloading the rest of the Proleague collection, and I do still have a full copy of the "MSL" torrent and can seed that if anyone is looking for it (once I make a safe backup of it so I don't delete it again :D)

Started seeding again there.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
September 30 2021 11:17 GMT
#368
In case anyone is wondering, I am currently only seeding this during my work hours (weekdays 9-5GMT) so apologies if it's taking a long time to download. I can see there are a few other seeders at least for whoever is downloading at the moment.

If there is a problem pm me though.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
soulsdaddy
Profile Joined September 2022
2 Posts
September 28 2022 13:39 GMT
#369
Please anyone can seed?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
September 28 2022 19:26 GMT
#370
Seeding there now, will leave it overnight and then go again generally from 9-5GMT.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
March 05 2024 03:45 GMT
#371
Just wanna shout out to those that are still seeding this wonderful archive! <3 Thank you.
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4289 Posts
March 05 2024 10:13 GMT
#372
Can these be uploaded somewhere, YT or something like that? Or is the copyright for them still alive and well?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
March 06 2024 08:44 GMT
#373
On March 05 2024 19:13 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
Can these be uploaded somewhere, YT or something like that? Or is the copyright for them still alive and well?

Many are but unlisted so can be found through TLPD. It's a tricky one as nevake got two copyright strikes so a third and it would be gone, now maybe they expire so I should check that, but still, the risk is high. Sometimes vidoes can get removed in certain regions or muted because of the music at the start too, so it's a bit annoying.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
funmoney
Profile Joined February 2022
1 Post
Last Edited: 2024-08-12 08:37:10
August 12 2024 08:35 GMT
#374
Thank you mokitra.
mrlofiv2
Profile Joined March 2025
2 Posts
December 05 2025 06:13 GMT
#375
Is anyone still seeding proleagues?
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1019
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 92
Zeus 64
Trap 49
Sexy 30
soO 25
zelot 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 17
Shine 16
910 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6963
qojqva1971
Dendi849
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1328
Fnx 720
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5493
Liquid`Hasu1185
Other Games
Grubby3960
summit1g2637
Beastyqt734
B2W.Neo589
ceh9412
byalli380
KnowMe160
C9.Mang0156
ArmadaUGS150
TKL 129
BRAT_OK 78
Railgan11
Chillindude6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV265
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 32
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3322
Other Games
• Shiphtur380
• WagamamaTV295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 21m
Stellar Fest
18h 21m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.