• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9259 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 07 2011 15:26 GMT
#261
On November 07 2011 12:32 Ryo wrote:
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ah good to know, I'm glad the word is being spread, did you or someone else let them know of the previous torrents?


On November 08 2011 00:21 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 19:14 moktira wrote:
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.

ugh I just got this error, but I haven't even touched the files :\

I've no idea so....
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 07 2011 15:59 GMT
#262
On November 08 2011 00:21 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 19:14 moktira wrote:
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.

ugh I just got this error, but I haven't even touched the files :\


Did you download the torrent file, open it in your torrent program, then move it? I'm not really sure either but I've got all three downloaded and I didnt have an issue.

Downloaded file (save) --> Moved it to my MBC drive --> Opened it --> Started Download. All three worked 100% for me.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
November 07 2011 16:03 GMT
#263
aww heell yeaaa niggaaaa
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
November 07 2011 17:16 GMT
#264
Moktira, thank you so much for doing this including others who help Moktira too. I'm really appreciate it.
You guys are awesome.

to MBCGame, thank you for the wonderful memories.

Learn,live and love it.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 07 2011 17:22 GMT
#265
On November 08 2011 00:26 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:32 Ryo wrote:
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ah good to know, I'm glad the word is being spread, did you or someone else let them know of the previous torrents?


Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 00:21 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 01 2011 19:14 moktira wrote:
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.

ugh I just got this error, but I haven't even touched the files :\

I've no idea so....

No, not me. I cannot post on dcinside because I don't live in Korea.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
AlphaFerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
November 17 2011 05:36 GMT
#266
Just bought a 3TB external just for this torrent file. Thank you so much Moktira and everyone who seeds!
Aggies Fighting!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 07:18:47
November 17 2011 07:18 GMT
#267
On November 08 2011 00:26 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 12:32 Ryo wrote:
A Korean fan posted this on dcinside.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ah good to know, I'm glad the word is being spread, did you or someone else let them know of the previous torrents?


Show nested quote +
On November 08 2011 00:21 ArvickHero wrote:
On November 01 2011 19:14 moktira wrote:
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.

ugh I just got this error, but I haven't even touched the files :\

I've no idea so....

Korean fans have been downloading the first two torrent files as well, I saw some posts on dcinside yesterday that referred to them.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
JoepMeloen
Profile Joined July 2009
Netherlands27 Posts
December 27 2011 13:19 GMT
#268
I've only been able to download the torrents during the weekends, but I have a full week ahead of me because of holidays. Now I find myself stuck at 94% proleague file because other people completed their downloads and deleted their torrents.


Seeders please keep seeding!!
Me. Melon. Melons are on sale! Get your own, fresh, juicy melon this instant!
ShuttingFromTheSky
Profile Joined December 2011
Japan199 Posts
December 27 2011 13:42 GMT
#269
On December 27 2011 22:19 JoepMeloen wrote:
I've only been able to download the torrents during the weekends, but I have a full week ahead of me because of holidays. Now I find myself stuck at 94% proleague file because other people completed their downloads and deleted their torrents.


Seeders please keep seeding!!


Which torrent are u downloading? As I see it every batch has people seeding it right now.
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
December 28 2011 05:35 GMT
#270
On December 27 2011 22:19 JoepMeloen wrote:
I've only been able to download the torrents during the weekends, but I have a full week ahead of me because of holidays. Now I find myself stuck at 94% proleague file because other people completed their downloads and deleted their torrents.


Seeders please keep seeding!!

I'm still seeding, and will be for another week or so.
JoepMeloen
Profile Joined July 2009
Netherlands27 Posts
January 01 2012 21:42 GMT
#271
I was able to finish the downloads after a few days.
Thanks a lot for keeping it in the air!
I'll only be able to co-operate during weekends but literally every bit helps right?

Best wishes
Me. Melon. Melons are on sale! Get your own, fresh, juicy melon this instant!
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
January 20 2012 21:47 GMT
#272
lol I have to buy a new hard disk if I want to download this.. T_T

much thanks, still ! :D
T H C makes ppl happy
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
January 31 2012 19:53 GMT
#273
You immortalized Star Infinity Challenge! Thanks so very much! Recently discovered the show and loving it, but there isn't much of them on the youtube
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
January 31 2012 20:22 GMT
#274
im about to finish the msl ones just like 25 gb left :3
NguN
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1322 Posts
May 12 2012 04:57 GMT
#275
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but is anybody still seeding this? I'm so close to finishing proleague..

lorcasTV
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada100 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 01:08:50
June 07 2012 01:02 GMT
#276
With BW coming to an end soon-ish, I just started downloading so I can live in my time bubble. Thank you so much for this.

I'd seed for everyone but Canada hates torrents and the internet as a whole so I'll only be able to seed while I download this and at super slow speeds (I'll still try to seed as much as possible assuming I have data left in my month).

I also don't see a 2nd start next to moktira's name. He deserves it. <3

edit: if you do it for onegamenet as well, I do hope they'd give you 3 stars
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 07 2012 01:07 GMT
#277
Moktira deserves a billion stars next to his name for what he has done. Thank you moktira. I will be able to relive BW again until 2050, and then live for the rebirth of the MSL.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 01:17:07
June 07 2012 01:16 GMT
#278
I just remembered I have an 2 TB harddrive so I'll get around to snagging this. Should provide me for an infinite amount of entertainment.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 07 2012 01:29 GMT
#279
On June 07 2012 10:16 TBone- wrote:
I just remembered I have an 2 TB harddrive so I'll get around to snagging this. Should provide me for an infinite amount of entertainment.

would you seed?
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
June 07 2012 02:29 GMT
#280
Just letting you guys know that my buddy GaoXi is streaming games from this pack semiregularly (any from 0 to a few times a week depending on his schedule) during evenings in North America. We've been going through MSL games chronologically are now watching games from the 2004 Cengame MSL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Gao Xi
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft483
CranKy Ducklings54
EnkiAlexander 10
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft483
CosmosSc2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Artosis 607
Dota 2
monkeys_forever674
Counter-Strike
taco 282
Coldzera 47
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox445
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 640
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv345
Maynarde154
ViBE146
Livibee62
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv345
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 20m
Stellar Fest
11h 20m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.