• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7042 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 28 2011 22:28 GMT
#221
Oh crap, I just uploaded the torrent here and went off, the computer may have crashed or something, I won't be able to check it until the morning now unfortunately.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
October 28 2011 23:26 GMT
#222
On October 29 2011 06:17 TheMango wrote:
lol 461 GB for proleague. Does not seem like there are any seeders right now though, I'm stuck at 0.


Same problem for me, looks like I will have to settle with 282GB of MSL for now. Oh well, I guess it will do...
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Carny
Profile Joined April 2009
Croatia284 Posts
October 29 2011 14:55 GMT
#223
I guess there are no vods from the 2nd MSL (Trigem) since it's not included in the batch. I would have loved the MSLs where oov won but I guess it's just not available. But thanks for the work moktira, you rock!
Shutting from the Sky
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
October 29 2011 16:41 GMT
#224
Finished the PL and MSL downloads, I'll seed the PL for a few months.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 29 2011 17:00 GMT
#225
On October 30 2011 01:41 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
Finished the PL and MSL downloads, I'll seed the PL for a few months.

You've finished the PL one already? Great stuff, thanks.

I might stop seeding the MSL one shortly for a while.

On October 29 2011 23:55 Carny wrote:
I guess there are no vods from the 2nd MSL (Trigem) since it's not included in the batch. I would have loved the MSLs where oov won but I guess it's just not available. But thanks for the work moktira, you rock!

No unfortunately, TriGem is missing alright, as are the last three days of the the HanaFos CenGame MSL but I managed to get the final thanks to Jonvvv and endy.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
October 29 2011 19:08 GMT
#226
Hopefully I get to download these videos...when I get home... T_T in January...
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
October 29 2011 19:25 GMT
#227
My heart exploded when I saw the proleague torrent.
KulterBaun
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden44 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 23:37:43
October 29 2011 23:37 GMT
#228
I love you this is what im gonna show my kids haha You are awesome man.

edit.If i get any kids
"Mom <3<3<3<3" - Mom
haka
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1414 Posts
October 29 2011 23:59 GMT
#229
wowowowowoowowowowoowowowoww

thank you thank you thank you
KulterBaun
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden44 Posts
October 30 2011 00:09 GMT
#230
I hope MBC makes it legal for anyone to download their archives.I mean i dont think they will make any money off it anyways now.
"Mom <3<3<3<3" - Mom
Wockets
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong467 Posts
October 31 2011 11:24 GMT
#231
D/ling every game with Nal_rA. Pretty sad that I joined the bw scene a tad bit late ):

On October 30 2011 08:37 KulterBaun wrote:
I love you this is what im gonna show my kids haha You are awesome man.

edit.If i get any kids


I'll do this too ^^
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
October 31 2011 12:09 GMT
#232
hey how do I watch these? I try to open them with gom player and I appear to lack codecs or something.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 31 2011 12:40 GMT
#233
On October 31 2011 21:09 puppykiller wrote:
hey how do I watch these? I try to open them with gom player and I appear to lack codecs or something.

Anything that plays flash will do, so your web browser will play them if you open them with that. You could also download an flv or mp4 codec or use a media player like vlc or kmplayer. I might add this to the op as you're probably not the only person to have this problem.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
October 31 2011 14:28 GMT
#234
On October 31 2011 21:09 puppykiller wrote:
hey how do I watch these? I try to open them with gom player and I appear to lack codecs or something.

I would recommend VLC (as did Moktira) because it seems to met that it can play and video type that you will ever need. You can download it at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
October 31 2011 18:30 GMT
#235
On October 31 2011 21:40 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 21:09 puppykiller wrote:
hey how do I watch these? I try to open them with gom player and I appear to lack codecs or something.

Anything that plays flash will do, so your web browser will play them if you open them with that. You could also download an flv or mp4 codec or use a media player like vlc or kmplayer. I might add this to the op as you're probably not the only person to have this problem.

ok, and thanks big time for the upload
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 19:03:06
October 31 2011 19:00 GMT
#236
EDIT: jk for some reason the 2nd half of the video just didn't play the first time, disregard my post.
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
jonaada
Profile Joined June 2011
Iceland49 Posts
October 31 2011 19:19 GMT
#237
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
November 01 2011 10:14 GMT
#238
On November 01 2011 04:19 jonaada wrote:
When I was done downloading around 50% of the MSL I got an error: the data is invalid... :C

Any suggestions?

Did you move, delete or rename anything within any of the folders? Or did you move where it was downloading to? If it's incomplete and you changed something the entire torrent won't be recognised.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
marcelluspye
Profile Joined August 2011
United States155 Posts
November 03 2011 00:53 GMT
#239
Hooray gonna watch some proleague in 1 year..... 33 weeks........
ZeroDPX
Profile Joined April 2009
United States392 Posts
November 03 2011 01:06 GMT
#240
Thanks moktira!

I posted over in the "missing TLPD VODs" thread ( http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176298 ) about perhaps looking for some of the listed missing VODs in this archive -- I have some lists on page 4 with broadcast dates. I'd love for someone with nevake upload access to see if the relevant games are in here and upload them if so!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft431
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 91
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2289
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto20
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 405
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0343
WinterStarcraft261
ViBE174
Maynarde148
Livibee138
Sick135
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.