• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7042 users

MBCGame Torrents - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
onedayclose
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1145 Posts
October 26 2011 00:33 GMT
#201
holy crap sweet! Thanks to MBC game for allowing people like you to download the VODs before they are lost FOREVER!
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
October 26 2011 00:43 GMT
#202
going to download all of it. Thankfully I just bought a new 2TB HDD, lol so much for wanting to fill it with music and films
washed
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
October 26 2011 00:52 GMT
#203
On October 26 2011 09:43 Vlanitak wrote:
going to download all of it. Thankfully I just bought a new 2TB HDD, lol so much for wanting to fill it with music and films


"films"....mmm okay whatever....
StReEtWaLkeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States57 Posts
October 26 2011 02:43 GMT
#204
Do have any of the Tekken Crash VODs??
RunningInSquares
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States215 Posts
October 26 2011 07:13 GMT
#205
I thank you for this. My hard drive's empty space shall not. But it is worth it, I'll be definitely getting everything outside of the "Everything Else" category, but I'll be strongly considering getting that stuff as well.
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
October 26 2011 13:57 GMT
#206
guess we need to start working on getting translations done of the whole everything else portion of the torrents. :D
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
October 26 2011 21:34 GMT
#207
I slow it down during the day so that my family doesn't get mad. Hopefully I'm finished by Chrsitmas so I can give it to myself.

[image loading]
gaston116
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden73 Posts
October 27 2011 00:32 GMT
#208
On October 27 2011 06:34 Stipulation wrote:
I slow it down during the day so that my family doesn't get mad. Hopefully I'm finished by Chrsitmas so I can give it to myself.


If you have downloaded 15gb so far you def get it by christmas, my finnished today and im going to seed it at 1mb/s for like 1 month.
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
October 27 2011 04:00 GMT
#209
Started this last night and I'm almost done. I'll leave it seeding at 25mbps for a month or two to help out. Already uploaded >300 GB :D
. . . nevermore
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
October 27 2011 17:13 GMT
#210
On October 27 2011 09:32 gaston116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 06:34 Stipulation wrote:
I slow it down during the day so that my family doesn't get mad. Hopefully I'm finished by Chrsitmas so I can give it to myself.


If you have downloaded 15gb so far you def get it by christmas, my finnished today and im going to seed it at 1mb/s for like 1 month.



I was being sarcastic
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
October 27 2011 17:23 GMT
#211
god arena + prelims is huge >.>
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 27 2011 17:31 GMT
#212
I'll be seeding these for a long time, uploading at ~ 3MB/s
Moderator
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
October 27 2011 17:35 GMT
#213
The mango - whats your story? new mod? Congrats and awesome mango you´ve got there!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
October 27 2011 18:38 GMT
#214
if not two stars he should get some type of kool VOD LEGEND logo or something, something flashy that he would agree too having appear beside the star.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
dronescout
Profile Joined March 2010
Iceland246 Posts
October 27 2011 18:41 GMT
#215
Bah I so really really really want this stuff but it would take forever to download especially since I only have a 40 gig limit of download every month
I will destroy everyone in 2017
Artunit
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines400 Posts
October 27 2011 21:12 GMT
#216
Moktira respect to you!! many thanks!
NrT.Artunit
Marine50
Profile Joined September 2007
Australia1764 Posts
October 27 2011 21:48 GMT
#217
Great work. I'm getting these
IRIS FIGHTING!!!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
October 28 2011 14:07 GMT
#218
Not enough space for all the stuff but MSL - sure. My 30/5 MBits connection will finally be used properly
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 15:45:39
October 28 2011 16:57 GMT
#219
Added the Proleague Torrent.


On October 24 2011 15:25 Saturnize wrote:
Do you have all of the vods from OGN as well? ;o

No, I have some OGN stuff downloaded and am working on downloading more but it takes a lot longer so don't expect one soon. Ideally in the long-term I would like to do the same for OGN though.

On October 24 2011 23:08 RHoudini wrote:
Is this actually legal?
Can you distribute the entire MBCGame archive without their explicit authorization?

I guess not considering they charge to get access to the VODs. So my plan is not to tell them.

On October 24 2011 23:15 MindBreaker wrote:
I feel stupid for asking this..... Is any of this in english?

Nope.

On October 25 2011 14:59 seraphe wrote:
This is amazing, thank you. Sadly, I don't have nearly enough space on my harddrive for this... sigh.

Oh, and um. On the spreadsheet, for entry 60, the link to the TL subbed one should be http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115251 (it's missing a 1 at the end).

Thanks, fixed.

On October 26 2011 11:43 StReEtWaLkeR wrote:
Do have any of the Tekken Crash VODs??

I didn't download them but they are on the website.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 28 2011 21:17 GMT
#220
lol 461 GB for proleague. Does not seem like there are any seeders right now though, I'm stuck at 0.
Moderator
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 137
Nina 108
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2258
Bale 17
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 6
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1206
taco 431
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Other Games
summit1g8683
JimRising 754
Day[9].tv518
C9.Mang0283
WinterStarcraft279
ViBE179
Maynarde150
Livibee138
Sick123
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv518
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.