• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

[Relay Interview] Bisu - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
tanngard
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway1325 Posts
October 18 2011 12:30 GMT
#41
God i love Brood War
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
October 18 2011 12:41 GMT
#42
Poor Bisu, he wants a gf but can't have one. BW progamers and Kpop idols have it rough.
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 12:47:35
October 18 2011 12:46 GMT
#43
Bisu: I don't think there ever will be a player to come out and break my record.

There will always a Michael Phelps... but well, since there're less teams and less games, I'd agree that it's almost impossible to break now.

Small question to SKT fans: Wait, (Z)Hyuk is funny?

Thanks for translation! Still waiting for that illusive Bisu vs JD Finals, OSL or MSL.
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 12:58:03
October 18 2011 12:56 GMT
#44
this made my day!!! yehey! thanks for translating

and this:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: HAHAHAHA. How am I supposed to answer this? uh hung uh hung hung [T/N: Just weird noises] (laughs)

so funny... rofl!!!

and awww for bisu for getting frustrated if he doesn't win the protoss award this year. he has a good point though, i hope he wins it. he deserves it better than jangbi. imo, fantasy is simply an epic fail that's why jangbi won.
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 13:06:01
October 18 2011 12:57 GMT
#45
On October 18 2011 21:46 HighTemper wrote:
Small question to SKT fans: Wait, (Z)Hyuk is funny?


Even though I am KT fan but Hyuk is funny in my opinion. Go to their website and watch the video, you can see how funny is he especially when he with afrotoss

By the way, thank you rslee for translating. I.m really appreciate it.

Bisu fighting!!!!
Learn,live and love it.
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
October 18 2011 12:59 GMT
#46
So... Are like JD and Bisu becoming like JD and Flash? O.o

If that means 3 consecutive BvJ finals.... I'm down
Jaedong and Baby
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
October 18 2011 13:01 GMT
#47
AH AH AH AH Bisu!!!
[TLMS] REBOOT
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 18 2011 13:04 GMT
#48
love how bisu is always so honest in interviews <3
POGGERS
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
October 18 2011 13:05 GMT
#49
On October 18 2011 21:56 SlayerS_BunkiE wrote:
this made my day!!! yehey! thanks for translating

and this:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: HAHAHAHA. How am I supposed to answer this? uh hung uh hung hung [T/N: Just weird noises] (laughs)

so funny... rofl!!!

and awww for bisu for getting frustrated if he doesn't win the protoss award this year. he has a good point though, i hope he wins it. he deserves it better than jangbi. imo, fantasy is simply an epic fail that's why jangbi won.


jangbi wins the osl by his own effort and won it fair and square . I won't be surprised if jangbi is awarded the best protoss these year .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
awu25
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2003 Posts
October 18 2011 13:13 GMT
#50
I bet a ton of people are going to misread the SC2 question and think he's going to switch. He definitely has no intention in switching and only answered the question as a "if I definitely had to switch, I would play Protoss".

I find some of his answers contradictory though. He seems to find it hard to keep practicing and wants to do other things but then says he wants good results as well. Hope he can finally win an OSL
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
October 18 2011 13:21 GMT
#51
Pretty nice interview, thanks. As a Bisu anti-fan this is what I got :
-he does seem to agree that Best in PL finals was the better choice. Well, hard to say as I don't believe he would have said something like "yeah the coach was wrong, I am angry", but there seems to be a lack of confidence...
-he obviously deserves the Protoss award.
-he's pretty right when it comes to girlfriend
-I think he lacks confidence. He's obviously one of the best player around, but he does need to fix his mental.
-No SC2 anytime soon it seems =)
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
fearus
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
China2164 Posts
October 18 2011 13:27 GMT
#52
Bisu, greatest of all time!
bisu fanboy
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
October 18 2011 13:45 GMT
#53
On October 18 2011 22:05 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 21:56 SlayerS_BunkiE wrote:
this made my day!!! yehey! thanks for translating

and this:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: HAHAHAHA. How am I supposed to answer this? uh hung uh hung hung [T/N: Just weird noises] (laughs)

so funny... rofl!!!

and awww for bisu for getting frustrated if he doesn't win the protoss award this year. he has a good point though, i hope he wins it. he deserves it better than jangbi. imo, fantasy is simply an epic fail that's why jangbi won.


jangbi wins the osl by his own effort and won it fair and square . I won't be surprised if jangbi is awarded the best protoss these year .


Of course. There is no doubt Jangbi deserves his OSL gold. The question is whether a victory after two months of OSL is worth more than an entire YEAR worth of amazing results, consistency, and effort in proleague, with a record shattering 63 wins. I love both players, but Jangbi already has his OSL gold to prove his skill and make him feel good. Meanwhile... Bisu doesn't really have anything to show for all his hard work, except another proleague silver
Writer:o
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 18 2011 13:50 GMT
#54
Awesome interview, that was a fun read, thanks.

Bisu fighting!
Moderator
Thebbeuttiffulland
Profile Joined October 2011
Brazil288 Posts
October 18 2011 13:53 GMT
#55
bisu goes terran in sc2! lol
truth is out there
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
October 18 2011 13:56 GMT
#56
On October 18 2011 22:45 seraphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 22:05 Sawamura wrote:
On October 18 2011 21:56 SlayerS_BunkiE wrote:
this made my day!!! yehey! thanks for translating

and this:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: HAHAHAHA. How am I supposed to answer this? uh hung uh hung hung [T/N: Just weird noises] (laughs)

so funny... rofl!!!

and awww for bisu for getting frustrated if he doesn't win the protoss award this year. he has a good point though, i hope he wins it. he deserves it better than jangbi. imo, fantasy is simply an epic fail that's why jangbi won.


jangbi wins the osl by his own effort and won it fair and square . I won't be surprised if jangbi is awarded the best protoss these year .


Of course. There is no doubt Jangbi deserves his OSL gold. The question is whether a victory after two months of OSL is worth more than an entire YEAR worth of amazing results, consistency, and effort in proleague, with a record shattering 63 wins. I love both players, but Jangbi already has his OSL gold to prove his skill and make him feel good. Meanwhile... Bisu doesn't really have anything to show for all his hard work, except another proleague silver


okay I take it back the bisu must get the protoss award ^^
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
October 18 2011 14:07 GMT
#57
Thanks for translating, it's nice to have these interviews during down time.
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
October 18 2011 14:16 GMT
#58
On October 18 2011 18:00 Seraphic wrote:
Show nested quote +
DES: If you do change over you starcraft 2, would you continue to play protoss?
Bisu: If you're asking for my opinion, then no. Reviews seem to be calling it Terran-World. It'd be nice if they worked on the balance a little bit. If Terran continues to win like this, who is going to play that game? If you're going to make Protoss such a weak race, might as well get rid of it. It's quite saddening. But, if I had to make the switch to Starcraft 2, I probably would play Protoss. (laughs)


lol sorry I just had to quote this. Comon Blizzard, if Bisu is even saying so, I hope you guys there are listening to him. His words carry weight.

On topic though, Bisu, if you put your mind to it, I'm sure you can make OSL finals. Do it with MSL first though



yeh damn right!! COme on Blizzard!!!
Live and Let Die!
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
October 18 2011 14:19 GMT
#59
This was the sexiest interview in the world.
Every question had significance, extravagance, and meaning.

Legend of the Thai Warrior plz
▲ ▲ ▲
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-18 14:31:52
October 18 2011 14:24 GMT
#60
DES= You are infamous for not 쏘기 [T/N: Korean word where one invite people at restaurant and pay for entire amount]. Why is that?

(P)Bisu: Even if I want to do that there isn't much opportunity since we earn our money individually. Lunch lady makes food for us and we can't just not eat what she cooks for us. Moreover at the weekends everyone goes out to play so it is impossible for me to get them together for me to pay.

DES= Well then you could say 'Stay here. We'll go to restaurant today, and it's on me.'

(P)Bisu: I sleep a lot, so I have to sleep throughout the weekend in order to alleviate the fatigue.

DES= Sounds like cheap excuse *laugh*

(P)Bisu: I'm speaking only the truth here. After winning IEF I said on the interview that I was going to 쏜다, but since prize money haven't arrived yet I cannot do that yet. You see, there is a good reason for everything.


Tried my hand at translating those three questions, I cannot guarantee the quality though since I am new at this. Also potential content mutation.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 516
White-Ra 259
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4222
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox980
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1333
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3538
ArmadaUGS961
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
gamesdonequick113
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• musti20045 37
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
Stellar Fest
14h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.