• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

[Relay Interview] Bisu - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
October 19 2011 06:27 GMT
#121
He actually comes across quite likeable in this interview. He probably wanted to say he deserves the Protoss award more than Jangbi but ended up not to
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 09:13:59
October 19 2011 09:09 GMT
#122
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: uh hung uh hung hung

I cant stop laughing!

On October 18 2011 16:51 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 16:49 Kipsate wrote:

I am also slightly worried about Protoss for the next season if what he says is true(about the maps).


well to be fair he always complains about maps


Yeah, its not as if he gave any logical reasoning for why they'd be bad for protoss! pfft what a whiner!
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
October 19 2011 10:19 GMT
#123
On October 19 2011 18:09 TheAntZ wrote:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: uh hung uh hung hung

I cant stop laughing!

Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 16:51 Ikonn wrote:
On October 18 2011 16:49 Kipsate wrote:

I am also slightly worried about Protoss for the next season if what he says is true(about the maps).


well to be fair he always complains about maps


Yeah, its not as if he gave any logical reasoning for why they'd be bad for protoss! pfft what a whiner!


No he did and it's probably fair and justified, it's just that he's known to always complain about maps (which, again, is fair most of the time, but still)
Ermac
Profile Joined June 2011
336 Posts
October 19 2011 10:20 GMT
#124
LOL

Nose-Bisu
"Blind aggressiveness would destroy the attack itself, not the defense." - Carl von Clausewitz
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
October 19 2011 10:50 GMT
#125
On October 19 2011 19:19 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 18:09 TheAntZ wrote:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: uh hung uh hung hung

I cant stop laughing!

On October 18 2011 16:51 Ikonn wrote:
On October 18 2011 16:49 Kipsate wrote:

I am also slightly worried about Protoss for the next season if what he says is true(about the maps).


well to be fair he always complains about maps


Yeah, its not as if he gave any logical reasoning for why they'd be bad for protoss! pfft what a whiner!


No he did and it's probably fair and justified, it's just that he's known to always complain about maps (which, again, is fair most of the time, but still)


Yeah i know its just frustrating that some people shrug it off as 'just bisu whining' just because he's one of the only pros not scared to have an opinion
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
GhostFall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States830 Posts
October 19 2011 17:49 GMT
#126
Bisu is one OSL win from joining the accomplishments of BW legends imo.

But reading the interview is kinda sad. I doubt he is going to play Starcraft 2, or if he is, not anywhere near the level good enough to compete. I think he rather have a girlfriend than continue his life as a progamer if he makes the switch.
Mumei
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
October 19 2011 19:24 GMT
#127
DES: How high does you APM go when you are controlling 5 different things at once?
Bisu: I'm quite shamed when this topic comes up. When Coach iloveoov said that, he just meant that it seems like I'm thinking about 5 things at once because of the way my screen moves. It's not actually possible to control 5 things at once. (laughs) Usually my APM is around 300 but I do think it is faster when I'm playing against Zergs. I don't know exactly how much it is though.

It's funny, but when I look at the replays I have of him on BWChart, his matches against Protoss and Terran are around 300 - 360, but his matches against Jaedong have him shoot up to 370 - 400.
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 20:37:56
October 19 2011 20:22 GMT
#128
I want to see what 400 apm looks like. never really followed BW.

Anyone got a youtube link so I can see bisu playing? like.. stream style?

I cant seem to find any

Edit:
Nevermind, I found one
For anyone interested:
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
rslee
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada226 Posts
October 19 2011 20:48 GMT
#129
On October 20 2011 05:22 Roxy wrote:
I want to see what 400 apm looks like. never really followed BW.

Anyone got a youtube link so I can see bisu playing? like.. stream style?

I cant seem to find any

Edit:
Nevermind, I found one
For anyone interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXI2-8RuRrU

What a sick game
Goal for when I go to korea: Hang out with 김택용
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
October 19 2011 21:13 GMT
#130
On October 20 2011 05:48 rslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:22 Roxy wrote:
I want to see what 400 apm looks like. never really followed BW.

Anyone got a youtube link so I can see bisu playing? like.. stream style?

I cant seem to find any

Edit:
Nevermind, I found one
For anyone interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXI2-8RuRrU

What a sick game


iknorite?

I was getting motion sickness watching that
insane skills

Id sure like to see him teach us all how to micro stalkers against concusion marauders ^^
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
October 19 2011 21:26 GMT
#131
On October 19 2011 05:37 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 04:24 Ryo wrote:
eo heo heo...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I would like to see a Bisu-Jangbi rivalry next season please.


these kinds of pics happen way too often.


You're apparently Dutch, you should know it's impossible to look graceful while headbutting. Maybe where the term came from
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
October 20 2011 20:51 GMT
#132
On October 19 2011 19:19 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 18:09 TheAntZ wrote:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: uh hung uh hung hung

I cant stop laughing!

On October 18 2011 16:51 Ikonn wrote:
On October 18 2011 16:49 Kipsate wrote:

I am also slightly worried about Protoss for the next season if what he says is true(about the maps).


well to be fair he always complains about maps


Yeah, its not as if he gave any logical reasoning for why they'd be bad for protoss! pfft what a whiner!


No he did and it's probably fair and justified, it's just that he's known to always complain about maps (which, again, is fair most of the time, but still)

Every progamer complains about maps, Flash included
Writerptrk
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
October 21 2011 05:29 GMT
#133
On October 21 2011 05:51 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 19:19 Ikonn wrote:
On October 19 2011 18:09 TheAntZ wrote:
DES: How would you describe your attractiveness in 5 letters.
Bisu: uh hung uh hung hung

I cant stop laughing!

On October 18 2011 16:51 Ikonn wrote:
On October 18 2011 16:49 Kipsate wrote:

I am also slightly worried about Protoss for the next season if what he says is true(about the maps).


well to be fair he always complains about maps


Yeah, its not as if he gave any logical reasoning for why they'd be bad for protoss! pfft what a whiner!


No he did and it's probably fair and justified, it's just that he's known to always complain about maps (which, again, is fair most of the time, but still)

Every progamer complains about maps, Flash included


jaedong didn't complain about the maps when he lost to flash 3 times in a row in starleague finals due to heavily terran favored maps
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
January 13 2012 05:03 GMT
#134
idk why DES would decide to do this now, 3 months later, but they uploaded another batch of photos from this interview :>

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [more pix] +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Writer:o
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
January 13 2012 05:18 GMT
#135
I'm so glad this has been bumped, I missed a few sex-deprived Bisu Gems
"As you can see, I like the cute girls."
"The very sad part is, that most other sports, when a player has a girlfriend, it doesn't affect their skill and talent too much. But for eSports, when a player gets a girlfriend, their results decline so it's just best not to date. This situation really frustrates me. At my age, I should really be in a relationship with a girl. Progamers aren't machines and so it's not like we don't want a relationship." ... something about overly high APM requirements, what ..... Attention Per Minute requirements 'aight.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
January 13 2012 06:23 GMT
#136
On October 20 2011 05:22 Roxy wrote:
I want to see what 400 apm looks like. never really followed BW.

Anyone got a youtube link so I can see bisu playing? like.. stream style?

I cant seem to find any

Edit:
Nevermind, I found one
For anyone interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXI2-8RuRrU


Wow what an amazing game.......I was entirely entranced watching it. Had me on the edge of my seat and then TaekShin pulls out that sick clutch move and completely 180s the game
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE110
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
Artosis 516
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever485
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5583
Liquid`Hasu1202
Other Games
summit1g7528
shahzam606
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS70
Trikslyr43
ZombieGrub24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h
Kung Fu Cup
12h
Stellar Fest
14h
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.