we'll just have to see it pans out. im expecting the worst to happen, but i would love to be wrong!
long live broowar
| Forum Index > BW General |
Stop being jerks to each other please. Stop talking about seperate TL sites, BW vs SC2, or which fan base is retarded/ignorant/elitist/old/constipated. Don't post in the thread unless you take the time to read the situation. Don't post in the thread to let others know that they should have been banned longer. Don't post in the thread to claim that kespa is the evil empire based on you reading the translated musing of a random Chinese blogger. Honestly people, this is common sense. I hate the fact that I have to moderate to the lowest common denominator. Make my job easier please. | ||
|
Champi
1422 Posts
we'll just have to see it pans out. im expecting the worst to happen, but i would love to be wrong! long live broowar | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On October 03 2011 16:49 The Black wrote: Show nested quote + On October 03 2011 16:46 BLinD-RawR wrote: On October 03 2011 15:22 Grettin wrote: Guess this is somewhat right place to post this, from twitter: OrangeMilkis Wooju Lee Rumors amongst netizens have it that the 8th team did not come to fruition and that there'll be a draft soon. Of course, rumors are just rumors. Thanks for the 'update', Milkis I heard they've been having trouble but I'm not worried,they still have time. I hope so too. Is there a deadline or something? I guess the deadline is till leagues start. | ||
|
The Black
United States222 Posts
On October 03 2011 17:46 Grettin wrote: Show nested quote + On October 03 2011 16:49 The Black wrote: On October 03 2011 16:46 BLinD-RawR wrote: On October 03 2011 15:22 Grettin wrote: Guess this is somewhat right place to post this, from twitter: OrangeMilkis Wooju Lee Rumors amongst netizens have it that the 8th team did not come to fruition and that there'll be a draft soon. Of course, rumors are just rumors. Thanks for the 'update', Milkis I heard they've been having trouble but I'm not worried,they still have time. I hope so too. Is there a deadline or something? I guess the deadline is till leagues start. What do you mean? Like there is a specific date? Or we'll know the deadline is up when they start already? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6361 fl0m848 shahzam450 C9.Mang0201 FrodaN179 KnowMe136 ArmadaUGS112 ToD111 JuggernautJason66 Mew2King53 PPMD20 ViBE20 NeuroSwarm19 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|