• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8162 users

News from Kespa President - Page 23

Forum Index > BW General
482 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Stop being jerks to each other please. Stop talking about seperate TL sites, BW vs SC2, or which fan base is retarded/ignorant/elitist/old/constipated.

Don't post in the thread unless you take the time to read the situation.

Don't post in the thread to let others know that they should have been banned longer.

Don't post in the thread to claim that kespa is the evil empire based on you reading the translated musing of a random Chinese blogger.

Honestly people, this is common sense. I hate the fact that I have to moderate to the lowest common denominator. Make my job easier please.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 09:02:51
September 30 2011 09:02 GMT
#441
On September 30 2011 17:46 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 22:45 Shinta) wrote:
KeSPA news.... I'd probably still care about BW if KeSPA wasn't retarded. Even if they do something right, they'll still do 10 things wrong.
Hopefully the gods of BW benefit though. Give JD a home and a salary!! =P


On September 29 2011 20:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 29 2011 20:46 Neoattitude wrote:
like everyone else...

kespa managing all teams?? how?... or whaat?


KESPA IS NOT MANAGING ALL THE TEAMS ONLY THE NEW TEAM.

No... KeSPA is managing ALL teams using their NEW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. All teams will still be sponsored by their companies, however will be managed by KeSPA. Owners will still have control over the teams they own, and teams will be able to make their own decisions, however KeSPA will have the final say in all management issues. As far as I can read.

User was warned for this post

lol, I get warned for saying absolutely nothing out of line.... I reread the post and once again saw that my post was valid. If you want to point out something that I missed due to a grammatical error in the OP or something else that could possibly make me wrong, then go ahead, I'll gladly receive the education, don't "WARN" me for doing nothing but making a normal post that doesn't cross any borders.

And before you think about banning me for making this responsive post, remember that I'm only looking for the "what I did wrong". You ban me for that and you're way out of line... (talking to mods)

First part random Kespa trashing second part wild speculation and spreading of misinformation. Annoyed with the warn? Be glad you wern't temped.
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 30 2011 09:03 GMT
#442
On September 30 2011 17:46 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 22:45 Shinta) wrote:
KeSPA news.... I'd probably still care about BW if KeSPA wasn't retarded. Even if they do something right, they'll still do 10 things wrong.
Hopefully the gods of BW benefit though. Give JD a home and a salary!! =P


On September 29 2011 20:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 29 2011 20:46 Neoattitude wrote:
like everyone else...

kespa managing all teams?? how?... or whaat?


KESPA IS NOT MANAGING ALL THE TEAMS ONLY THE NEW TEAM.

No... KeSPA is managing ALL teams using their NEW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. All teams will still be sponsored by their companies, however will be managed by KeSPA. Owners will still have control over the teams they own, and teams will be able to make their own decisions, however KeSPA will have the final say in all management issues. As far as I can read.

User was warned for this post

lol, I get warned for saying absolutely nothing out of line.... I reread the post and once again saw that my post was valid. If you want to point out something that I missed due to a grammatical error in the OP or something else that could possibly make me wrong, then go ahead, I'll gladly receive the education, don't "WARN" me for doing nothing but making a normal post that doesn't cross any borders.

And before you think about banning me for making this responsive post, remember that I'm only looking for the "what I did wrong". You ban me for that and you're way out of line... (talking to mods)


Don't call the people who created and are maintaining e-sport "retards", also don't try to post incorrect information like "Even if they do something right, they'll still do 10 things wrong"
Khassar de Templari
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
September 30 2011 09:47 GMT
#443
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 10:00:44
September 30 2011 10:00 GMT
#444
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.

Are you being purposely obtuse? You derailed the thread by bitching about a warn. It may or may not have correct of me to respond but YOU are the one derailing the thread.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 10:26:09
September 30 2011 10:25 GMT
#445
On September 30 2011 19:00 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.

Are you being purposely obtuse? You derailed the thread by bitching about a warn. It may or may not have correct of me to respond but YOU are the one derailing the thread.


He should have pm the mod about his dissatisfaction of the warn and he is actually basing his arguments from a chinese blog writer . It could be false it could be true but we shouln't come to a conclusion so fast until official statements are released .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Ninja [X]
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)40 Posts
September 30 2011 10:26 GMT
#446
On September 30 2011 19:00 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.

Are you being purposely obtuse? You derailed the thread by bitching about a warn. It may or may not have correct of me to respond but YOU are the one derailing the thread.


LG team would be great!

Btw, Shader I'm sorry to say this. Although you are semi veteran here, I think Shanti is right and not you. He was asking about the warning to the person who warned, MODS, and not you are any other random user. He just posted it here in this thread because this is where it happened, He could have done better by PMing a mod or posting it in the website feedback area, but as it is, he made the right decision to write it here respectfully. That being said, YOU responding to it and even expanding the argument further, unnecessarily, only derails this thread, which is good news! I know I'm also guilty of lengthening it, but let this be the last of it. Just apologize to him and let it go.

Back on topic, can't wait for the new PL season.

User was warned for this post
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 30 2011 10:27 GMT
#447
On September 30 2011 19:26 Ninja [X] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 19:00 ShadeR wrote:
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.

Are you being purposely obtuse? You derailed the thread by bitching about a warn. It may or may not have correct of me to respond but YOU are the one derailing the thread.


LG team would be great!

Btw, Shader I'm sorry to say this. Although you are semi veteran here, I think Shanti is right and not you. He was asking about the warning to the person who warned, MODS, and not you are any other random user. He just posted it here in this thread because this is where it happened, He could have done better by PMing a mod or posting it in the website feedback area, but as it is, he made the right decision to write it here respectfully. That being said, YOU responding to it and even expanding the argument further, unnecessarily, only derails this thread, which is good news! I know I'm also guilty of lengthening it, but let this be the last of it. Just apologize to him and let it go.

Back on topic, can't wait for the new PL season.


Expanding what arguments are you talking about , he is basing on a personal chinese point of view of the situation at hand . We can talk about these once we have official news these october .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
September 30 2011 10:45 GMT
#448
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.



Oh god so you follow the rules by calling people "retarded" and post wrong information (post your our speculation as if it's confirmed news) in the forum. If you want to follow the rules, read the damn rules.
Khassar de Templari
Ninja [X]
Profile Joined September 2011
Korea (South)40 Posts
September 30 2011 11:16 GMT
#449
On September 30 2011 19:27 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 19:26 Ninja [X] wrote:
On September 30 2011 19:00 ShadeR wrote:
On September 30 2011 18:47 Shinta) wrote:
@Shader No... Half of the first part is me trash talking KeSPA. I wasn't warned for that though because me talking about KeSPA was not restricted as part of the OP notes. The second half of the first part was me providing regular opinion as a fan of JD (JaeDong since it seems you didn't catch that). And I wasn't 'spreading misinformation' I was explaining my interpretation of the OP, and clearly stated that fact by saying "as far as I can read". It's not that I'm annoyed by being warned, in fact I should 'probably be banned' for making these posts since they are not productive. I'm rebelling because I was warned for reasons other than those stated. The reasons I was warned was not because I did something wrong, but because the Mod didn't like what I said, and a mod shouldn't be able to have the power to warn or temp ban someone because of their own personal opinions.
@kamikami You can't tell me what I can and can not post in a forum..... A forum, by definition and by history of the development of the word, is a place where anyone and everyone can gather can express ideas and opinions. You don't have the right to tell me that I can't or shouldn't say something, and as long as I follow the rules, neither do the mods. If mods abuse their power then upper management should punish the mods accordingly.

I asked for positive feedback regarding my question, and I expected it from the mods. You randoms don't have any reason to respond to my post, and you only assist in disrupting the forum by doing so.

Are you being purposely obtuse? You derailed the thread by bitching about a warn. It may or may not have correct of me to respond but YOU are the one derailing the thread.


LG team would be great!

Btw, Shader I'm sorry to say this. Although you are semi veteran here, I think Shanti is right and not you. He was asking about the warning to the person who warned, MODS, and not you are any other random user. He just posted it here in this thread because this is where it happened, He could have done better by PMing a mod or posting it in the website feedback area, but as it is, he made the right decision to write it here respectfully. That being said, YOU responding to it and even expanding the argument further, unnecessarily, only derails this thread, which is good news! I know I'm also guilty of lengthening it, but let this be the last of it. Just apologize to him and let it go.

Back on topic, can't wait for the new PL season.


Expanding what arguments are you talking about , he is basing on a personal chinese point of view of the situation at hand . We can talk about these once we have official news these october .


argument about his warning. nothing about the OP. like replying to it so he extends the argument. Im sorry im not very good with my english, so there is confusion sometimes
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
September 30 2011 11:43 GMT
#450
Hmm....The Kespa president looks a lot different from what I envisioned him.....o_O
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 12:44:41
September 30 2011 12:43 GMT
#451
WTF? there is a conflict between the chinese source and the original Korean article(as explained by Ryo more than once in this thread),according to the original Korean article only the new team(s?) will be managed by KeSPA.

On September 29 2011 10:44 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2011 10:36 Krogan wrote:
So if Kespa owns all teams how does player trading work? It seems to me that Kespa is unlikely to get into a biding war agaisn't themselves for players, how will this effect player salaries?

This new management thing only applies to any new teams formed, that's if it's applied at all. Regardless, none of the existing teams will be affected.


Don't post in the thread to claim that kespa is the evil empire based on you reading the translated musing of a random Chinese blogger.


This suddenly makes sense.

also shinta),if you were warned for something,you probably deserved it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
October 01 2011 11:20 GMT
#452
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
October 01 2011 11:32 GMT
#453
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-01 11:48:17
October 01 2011 11:44 GMT
#454
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
October 01 2011 12:07 GMT
#455
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.

I guess we can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what is actually meant by "a new management system". So at this point all analogys are false ones.
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
October 01 2011 12:11 GMT
#456
On October 01 2011 21:07 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.

I guess we can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what is actually meant by "a new management system". So at this point all analogys are false ones.


Not false, but unproven, but no matter what the "management system" is they will have a bias. Now, as far as speculation goes we won't know exactly how it works until they tell us, but I have an inclination that this won't be a great thing. Hopefully it is, but KESPA has mishandled things before.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
October 01 2011 12:24 GMT
#457
On October 01 2011 21:07 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.

I guess we can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what is actually meant by "a new management system". So at this point all analogys are false ones.


I am sticking with these argument and just wait and see what's going to happen , Ryo said that in the mid of october we will able to learn more about these new management . To dwell on matters that we don't know may lead to insanity .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
October 01 2011 12:34 GMT
#458
On October 01 2011 21:11 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 21:07 ShadeR wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.

I guess we can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what is actually meant by "a new management system". So at this point all analogys are false ones.


Not false, but unproven, but no matter what the "management system" is they will have a bias. Now, as far as speculation goes we won't know exactly how it works until they tell us, but I have an inclination that this won't be a great thing. Hopefully it is, but KESPA has mishandled things before.


Kespa is also all we have. If it weren't for Kespa, we'd be 3 teams down, end of story. Whatever their faults in the past, they're doing their best to help BW right now. We're getting 1, maybe even 2 teams back. What do we have to complain about?
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
October 01 2011 12:39 GMT
#459
On October 01 2011 21:34 seraphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 21:11 NoobSkills wrote:
On October 01 2011 21:07 ShadeR wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.

I guess we can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what is actually meant by "a new management system". So at this point all analogys are false ones.


Not false, but unproven, but no matter what the "management system" is they will have a bias. Now, as far as speculation goes we won't know exactly how it works until they tell us, but I have an inclination that this won't be a great thing. Hopefully it is, but KESPA has mishandled things before.


Kespa is also all we have. If it weren't for Kespa, we'd be 3 teams down, end of story. Whatever their faults in the past, they're doing their best to help BW right now. We're getting 1, maybe even 2 teams back. What do we have to complain about?


Take a look at his post history and that can give you a view which side he is really on .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
October 01 2011 12:49 GMT
#460
On October 01 2011 20:44 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 20:32 Ikonn wrote:
On October 01 2011 20:20 NoobSkills wrote:
I don't understand how this is seen as right. It is like the NFL owning an NFL team. NFL controls the REF's which leads to games being called unfairly. Now, in SCBW this isn't really easily applied, but it can come through in situations where there is a disconnect and rule in the favor of their player. Just seems strange to me. Perhaps this will all work out I much prefer watching BW (if only the streams were better quality) the perfection in the games is something I don't see in SC2


That analogy would only work if the NFL already consisted entirely of the sponsors (ie the owners) of the teams, like Kespa does


Teams and Players belong to the owner of the Team (cowboys or KT)
Matches are setup by the organization (Regular Season + Playoffs or MSL OSL TL)

Edit: I don't understand your point.


Kespa = the sponsors. The dude in the first post works for SK Telecom. Kespa already owned all of the teams because of this
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m848
shahzam450
C9.Mang0201
FrodaN179
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS112
ToD111
JuggernautJason66
Mew2King53
PPMD20
ViBE20
NeuroSwarm19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 40m
Stellar Fest
15h 40m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.