• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8036 users

[Interview] SPL SK Telecom T1 vs STX SouL Winners - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
amethyst
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States98 Posts
May 12 2011 07:03 GMT
#41
<3

I'm so glad Sun and Afrotoss finally got their long awaited wins, on the same day nonetheless, and so clutch too! I'm glad Sun didn't give up in set 6, he played an amazing game, and Frotoss just owned his set. Their happy faces after the match made me grin too. :D

Uhuhuhuhuh! (The Bisu laugh is contagious, it slips out from me from time to time.)
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
May 12 2011 08:02 GMT
#42
On May 12 2011 14:44 Sight- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 13:27 xMiragex wrote:
On May 12 2011 11:51 synapse wrote:
On May 12 2011 10:26 Daozzt wrote:
There are also plenty of players on my team who are able to beat (Z)Jaedong, so I don’t really have that many worries.


Lol, Bisu doesn't think very highly of Jaedong.

I rate his defense 2/10!


I hate you for reminding me of that. It IS pretty funny though.

That was a dark time to be a Bisu fan...Kinda, but I think he's better in many ways now.


What are you guys talking about? Also, see sig

Thanks Spica - SKP(rotoss) ripping it up!
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
May 12 2011 08:03 GMT
#43
Thanks for the translation Spica. Nice mind-games from Bisu regarding JD. Not sure I'd want to upset the Tyrant though.
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
May 12 2011 08:30 GMT
#44
On May 12 2011 14:56 Keone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 10:10 jpak wrote:

[image loading]

NO HORANG2!!!! YOU MUST (-_-)!!!!!


This is one of the reasons I absolutely HATE Horang2. He clearly doesn't understand that this is not Hite Entus anymore. GET OUTTA CJ FOOL


He's like an adorable mascot that is also playing great Starcraft for CJ, I do not see what is not to love
the last wcs commissioner
henzi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States200 Posts
May 12 2011 08:39 GMT
#45
On May 12 2011 17:02 Jragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 14:44 Sight- wrote:
On May 12 2011 13:27 xMiragex wrote:
On May 12 2011 11:51 synapse wrote:
On May 12 2011 10:26 Daozzt wrote:
There are also plenty of players on my team who are able to beat (Z)Jaedong, so I don’t really have that many worries.


Lol, Bisu doesn't think very highly of Jaedong.

I rate his defense 2/10!


I hate you for reminding me of that. It IS pretty funny though.

That was a dark time to be a Bisu fan...Kinda, but I think he's better in many ways now.


What are you guys talking about? Also, see sig

Thanks Spica - SKP(rotoss) ripping it up!


I think it's about fantasy having some pretty decent matches with jaedong, beating him when it counts, and s2 being able to snipe jd as well
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 08:51:36
May 12 2011 08:50 GMT
#46
On May 12 2011 14:19 vishrut wrote:
does anybody know how many wins bisu has also flash and jaedong

Here's a handy dandy chart with the top 10 current PL win rankings:

[image loading]

List of names:
+ Show Spoiler +
1. (P)Bisu
2. (T)Flash
3. (Z)Jaedong
4. (P)Stats
5. (T)Fantasy
6. (P)Stork
7. (T)Sea
8. (Z)Hydra
9. (T)BaBy
10. (Z)ZerO

The 4th column is the player's race, 5th column is number of wins, 6th column is number of losses, and the last column is the player's winning percentage. As you can see, Bisu's win rate is getting very close to Flash's. And I think that DES made a typo with their chart, because I don't think Sea and Stork should be tied at 6th place, lol. Stork should be 6th, while Sea in 7th place, I believe.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 10:21:20
May 12 2011 10:20 GMT
#47
On May 12 2011 17:50 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 14:19 vishrut wrote:
does anybody know how many wins bisu has also flash and jaedong

Here's a handy dandy chart with the top 10 current PL win rankings:

[image loading]

List of names:
+ Show Spoiler +
1. (P)Bisu
2. (T)Flash
3. (Z)Jaedong
4. (P)Stats
5. (T)Fantasy
6. (P)Stork
7. (T)Sea
8. (Z)Hydra
9. (T)BaBy
10. (Z)ZerO

The 4th column is the player's race, 5th column is number of wins, 6th column is number of losses, and the last column is the player's winning percentage. As you can see, Bisu's win rate is getting very close to Flash's. And I think that DES made a typo with their chart, because I don't think Sea and Stork should be tied at 6th place, lol. Stork should be 6th, while Sea in 7th place, I believe.


I think they might rank by who gets that particular win first.

So Sea probably got his 34th win before Stork did (I could be wrong about this, it could just be a mistake too)
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
May 12 2011 11:23 GMT
#48
Nice ty for translating, I've been waiting patiently for this.

SKToss hwaiting!!!! I hope best gets a win next time they win.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
May 12 2011 11:24 GMT
#49
Haha Thanks so much for the writeup~! I liked the pictures a lot~
haha the CJ picture and the Horang2 comment was epic~
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
May 12 2011 13:06 GMT
#50
On May 12 2011 15:48 BisuDagger wrote:
This series almost put me into happy tears. I am so proud of the protoss players for playing well. Sun and Frotoss have the best teachers and So I hope we can change FBB to FBBS(Frotoss,Best,Bisu,Sun).

GJ SKT1 and well played STX.


Playing well?? They just came out of a slump lol .. especially frotoss ..
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 13:34:09
May 12 2011 13:30 GMT
#51
On May 12 2011 17:02 Jragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 14:44 Sight- wrote:
On May 12 2011 13:27 xMiragex wrote:
On May 12 2011 11:51 synapse wrote:
On May 12 2011 10:26 Daozzt wrote:
There are also plenty of players on my team who are able to beat (Z)Jaedong, so I don’t really have that many worries.


Lol, Bisu doesn't think very highly of Jaedong.

I rate his defense 2/10!


I hate you for reminding me of that. It IS pretty funny though.

That was a dark time to be a Bisu fan...Kinda, but I think he's better in many ways now.


What are you guys talking about? Also, see sig

Thanks Spica - SKP(rotoss) ripping it up!


They're talking about when they had that GOM special Bo5 and they had to rate their opponent on a few categories. Jaedong was very positive about Bisu and Bisu gave JD's defense and macro a 5/10.
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
May 12 2011 15:09 GMT
#52
On May 12 2011 10:00 Spica wrote:

Q: Your next match is against Hwaseung OZ.
Paralyze: I’m not sure if I’ll get another chance to be sent out, but if I do, I definitely want to win again. If I get sent out, I want to try playing PvZ.

Be carefull with what you ask kiddo, cause you might get it, and it might not be pleasant
tkx for the interview
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
May 12 2011 18:15 GMT
#53
Oz terrans are so weak nowadays that SKT P players could just ignore p v t practice at all and win anyway :p (all 4 of them lol)
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
May 14 2011 03:50 GMT
#54
Thanks for the translation. I'm not sure it was such a good idea to emphasize the new Protoss build in an interview - now everyone is going to analyze it, perhaps more closely than if they hadn't said anything. Unless that's the point? They want everyone to spend some time and effort analyzing it because it's not a permanent strat?

The chart rankings are just by number of wins, so the tie makes sense.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
May 14 2011 03:53 GMT
#55
nice translation. I wish STX had won..I feel so terrible for Kal
Translator
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 06:59:43
May 14 2011 06:59 GMT
#56
Q: Your next match is against Hwaseung OZ. Is there a particular player you want to play against?
A: I don’t have a problem with facing anyone on there. Because they’re a strong Zerg team, for me who has confidence in PvZ, they’re a team that suits my strength. If I just prepare well and practice hard, then I think I’ll be able to win. There are also plenty of players on my team who are able to beat Jaedong, so I don’t really have that many worries.

No stress...<33

No excuses.

+ Show Spoiler +
Until his next loss ofc.
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
May 18 2011 04:07 GMT
#57
On May 12 2011 22:30 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 17:02 Jragon wrote:
On May 12 2011 14:44 Sight- wrote:
On May 12 2011 13:27 xMiragex wrote:
On May 12 2011 11:51 synapse wrote:
On May 12 2011 10:26 Daozzt wrote:
There are also plenty of players on my team who are able to beat (Z)Jaedong, so I don’t really have that many worries.


Lol, Bisu doesn't think very highly of Jaedong.

I rate his defense 2/10!


I hate you for reminding me of that. It IS pretty funny though.

That was a dark time to be a Bisu fan...Kinda, but I think he's better in many ways now.


What are you guys talking about? Also, see sig

Thanks Spica - SKP(rotoss) ripping it up!


They're talking about when they had that GOM special Bo5 and they had to rate their opponent on a few categories. Jaedong was very positive about Bisu and Bisu gave JD's defense and macro a 5/10.


Thanks for the answer. Lol, when was that? I'd like to check out the VODs. Bisu so awkward <3
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
Raigeki
Profile Joined September 2010
Hong Kong207 Posts
May 18 2011 12:54 GMT
#58
so how many ace matches did bogus get sent out and lost now..?
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1162
Hyun 528
GuemChi 438
firebathero 412
BeSt 357
Hyuk 236
Soma 181
Mong 141
Shine 76
PianO 69
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 65
910 49
sSak 45
Jaedong 34
ZergMaN 28
Shinee 24
Bale 23
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
Noble 13
Sharp 6
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss997
olofmeister814
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
gofns11062
summit1g8360
ceh9646
JimRising 428
KnowMe145
Pyrionflax56
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos863
• Stunt412
Other Games
• Shiphtur445
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h
Patches Events
7h
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.