• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12265 users

[Interview] MST Group 12 Winners // 2011-3-31

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 07:06:11
April 01 2011 07:05 GMT
#1
FIREBATHERO YESSSSSSSSSSSssss

[image loading]

Thoughts on advancing to the MSL?
I didn't think I would be standing here today. Missing the MSL 5 seasons in a row shattered my confidence, but today I am back. Even though I still don't feel the full force of it, by tonight my mood will be grand.

ACE is doing remarkably well, with 3 entries into the MSL.
We encountered a losing streak in SWL, so our team's atmosphere was depressing, but at some point things took a turn for the better. Today I was completely relaxed in my game, so I felt my power level was high. Ggaemo and Ruby, who already qualified, are outstanding players. To be honest, I was a little worried (haha).

You beat two Protoss.
Because there was no TvT, I thought I had a good shot. My TvP has been pretty good lately, but my losses were pitiful. I always have confidence, and today was no exception. If my match against Sun happened in the past, I think I would have been stomped. (haha)

The games in the last group were very long, so you must have waited quite a while.
Even though I was at the stadium for a while, I didn't get nervous. I did have a bit of a headache, but I became less anxious, so that extra rest helped me out.

In the past, you were a major focus in the MSL; what are your thoughts this time?
My overall skill level has been on the rise. This season, I want to tell the fans, “You can have expectations for me!” I really don't want to be eliminated now; I loathe playing prelims. Last time in MSL when I fell 0-2 back into prelims was rock bottom for me. To climb back up again is a struggle. (haha)

In SWL, ACE's record is horrendous.
There's simply no explanation for a record like this. If the players' skill level had dropped or we had become tired, then we could explain this. It was just a strange abnormality. Although I personally think I was very weak the entire time. I went through a slump, but I'm recovering now.

What expectations do you have for R5, R6?
If possible, we'll win the most to repay fans. I know my teammates will be at their top as well. ACE's R1, R2 success will return.

You haven't particpated in the Group Selection for so long. What will your thoughts be when you see your juniors there?
I watched the last Group Selection Ceremony recently. It's not just Leta or PerfectMan – a host of players put on a spectacular show. I thought to myself, “I led the way well,” and I felt a sense of pride. This time, I'll be representing our Air Force, but I'll put in as much effort as I can. (haha)

Anything else?
It might be a bit out of the blue, but I want to thank GoRush. I don't think he knows why either. But thanks (haha). Also, I want to thank the managers of my fanclub as well as all the fans. My team has also given me special considerations, so thanks to them. Lastly I want to say, I really want to play good Starcraft. Also, very last, I really want to participate in the All-Stars game. (haha) Right now, I'm falling behind on the ballot, so I hope my fans who read this interview will go vote for me. Voting closes in less than 5 days, so I'm working hard voting for myself. (haha) I want to go to the All-Stars match so badly, and I'm confident a lot of people will vote for me. Also, I hope this interview gets titled “I want to participate in the All-Stars Match”

source: http://www.wfbrood.com/xingji/hanguoxingji/xingji_62955.html

I didn't title the thread that way because it would have been confusing, but damn this sounds like a call to action.

How to vote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204863

i might do roro interview later
Translator:3
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
April 01 2011 07:08 GMT
#2
if fbh is in samsung khan now he will become the next bonjwa since his TvP is not an auto loss MU anymore....
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
April 01 2011 07:10 GMT
#3
It might be a bit out of the blue, but I want to thank GoRush. I don't think he knows why either. But thanks (haha).

what an odd thing to say
brood war for life, brood war forever
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 07:41:35
April 01 2011 07:30 GMT
#4
MSL Ceremony of 2007

asdasdasdasdasd123123123
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
April 01 2011 07:33 GMT
#5
thanks for translating. I'm really appreciated it.

FBH, you are back. congrats :D
Learn,live and love it.
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
April 01 2011 07:43 GMT
#6
good job fbh :D
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
April 01 2011 07:46 GMT
#7
Praying for an epic ceremony :D
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
April 01 2011 07:48 GMT
#8
FBH, I'm hoping for all hell that you have something good for the Group Selection. ACE represent!
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
April 01 2011 08:05 GMT
#9
On April 01 2011 16:05 infinitestory wrote:
I watched the last Group Selection Ceremony recently. It's not just Leta or PerfectMan – a host of players put on a spectacular show. I thought to myself, “I led the way well,” and I felt a sense of pride. This time, I'll be representing our Air Force, but I'll put in as much effort as I can. (haha)


I hope this means he'll be extra awesome, because so far he have been quite boring when in ACE.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 01 2011 10:47 GMT
#10
Firebadhero so badass ^^ thanks for the translation .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
April 02 2011 05:12 GMT
#11
FBH hwaiting!

thanks for the translation
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 05:22:41
April 02 2011 05:22 GMT
#12
Time to go vote for Mr. Hero! Rofl, he's voting for himself. XD

Thanks for translating!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
April 02 2011 05:33 GMT
#13
Hoping of for epic ceremony but I doubt he could do anything that would embarrass ACE so it will probably be tame though possibly still exciting if that makes sense. Cool that he is improving his skills on ACE, his interviews during the early rounds he talked about how the discipline of ACE helped him get out of his slump.
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
April 02 2011 05:41 GMT
#14
thanks for the translation, always nice to read fbh interviews
ace hwaiting!!
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 07:18:42
April 02 2011 05:44 GMT
#15
I am happy that FBH got through if only because I want to see him do an epic ceremoney, too bad he is on ACE so it will probably be modest.
WriterXiao8~~
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
April 02 2011 06:36 GMT
#16
He'll show up to the finals with his old Khan jacket and long flowing hair...and 1000 magnificent hip-thrusts.
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
April 02 2011 07:04 GMT
#17
On April 02 2011 15:36 Vaporeon wrote:
He'll show up to the finals with his old Khan jacket and long flowing hair...and 1000 magnificent hip-thrusts.

OMG YES

I'd die just to see him in a wig, anything...
The original Bogus fan.
Finskie
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Sweden412 Posts
April 02 2011 10:00 GMT
#18
this is beyond epic.
Violet.
lastreason
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania250 Posts
April 02 2011 11:41 GMT
#19
i don't think the army allow's him to dance and stuff, that would dishonor the institution or something ........... so i guess he will make an army ceremony
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
SHIN 155
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28981
Hyuk 1387
Shuttle 1243
Bisu 1133
Mind 369
Mini 294
Larva 263
firebathero 235
EffOrt 220
Soma 186
[ Show more ]
Last 123
ZerO 106
Leta 96
Hm[arnc] 94
Zeus 77
Hyun 71
Pusan 63
Trap 37
hero 32
Sexy 32
Killer 31
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
PianO 28
sorry 28
Aegong 24
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Dendi1005
qojqva742
XcaliburYe633
XaKoH 449
Gorgc39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1592
Other Games
gofns39145
singsing2598
B2W.Neo1168
crisheroes324
Happy298
DeMusliM230
Livibee121
Mew2King108
ToD104
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream209
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8192
League of Legends
• Jankos1719
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 48m
INu's Battles
23h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.