• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

[Interview] SWL T1 vs Khan Winner - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
January 31 2011 02:52 GMT
#81
haha didn't realize how funny and girly bisu's laugh is
dumchu
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-31 04:27:15
January 31 2011 04:21 GMT
#82
Thanks for the interview!

@the bisu going easy thing. I felt that bisu wasn't giving it his all as he sac'd his shuttle, ran into a fight without any real chance have having an advantage after the fight, and even his disposition as he walked out of the booth. He was ultra calm, completely unphased with no changes in disposition at all. Going easy on a friend when they are having a rough time is one thing, but it seems like he kinda threw the game away. I feel that you should never throw a game, its more of a sign of disrespect than friendship. If your feeling down, you don't need to win a game just because your opponent went easy on you, that would make me feel even worse.
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 31 2011 04:34 GMT
#83
Anyone who thinks Bisu "went easy" is by default calling him a dirty match fixer. Do it i dare you.
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
January 31 2011 05:08 GMT
#84
god, stork looks like shit. I hope he takes a nice rest after all this.
Translator
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
January 31 2011 05:52 GMT
#85
On January 31 2011 13:34 ShadeR wrote:
Anyone who thinks Bisu "went easy" is by default calling him a dirty match fixer. Do it i dare you.

It was more of a BO disadvantage than "going easy".
☺
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
January 31 2011 05:58 GMT
#86
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


I'm from Romania. What's your point?
"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
January 31 2011 06:35 GMT
#87
Romania has a classic reference here on TL.. But most newcomers wouldnt know about it (i dont know much either, but caught bit n pieces of it here n there). I dont think he actually meant to say anything bad about the actual country itself.

Also sure would love Milkis or someone else to translate the full Stork's interview
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
January 31 2011 07:22 GMT
#88
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


Shouldn't you be warned for for such a blatant racist(and clearly derogatory) statement?

AAaaaanyway...Stork is such a nice guy. I'm sure he will improve his play and win next season. He's got so much support from everyone...
what happened, happened...
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
January 31 2011 08:57 GMT
#89
Seem like stork had a bit to much confident in his pvt and that fantasy could not come up with anything that would surprise him.

Less practice time and to big pvt ego lost Stork an OSL.
gamapg
Profile Joined January 2010
Philippines189 Posts
January 31 2011 09:20 GMT
#90
FUCK YA SUCH NOBILITY ONLY FROM BISU!!!!....
Friendship over glory...
Only a person like Bisu could have ever seen truly past the blinding lights of glory of his rampaging streak, over a meager person such as this Bird/Dinosaur hybrid... He thought about it probably and said, I'll just get another streak, maybe a 20 streak... yeah.. 20 would be good...
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 31 2011 09:41 GMT
#91
On January 31 2011 16:22 Faraday wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


Shouldn't you be warned for for such a blatant racist(and clearly derogatory) statement?

It's an old TL meme.
Liquipedia
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
January 31 2011 14:15 GMT
#92
Nice to see stork handling the negative impacts of his loss pretty well. I hope that he and bisu can go on a rampage, winning some golds next season while dominate everything else
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
January 31 2011 21:48 GMT
#93
Man, Stork felt so bad he hid from his own fans... sad life.
Poor baby, but Fantasy was too ready man, too ready.
After those finals, I still have the same opinion of the two from before...
They really are the best besides the best.. naw mean/
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
January 31 2011 21:56 GMT
#94
On January 31 2011 18:41 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 16:22 Faraday wrote:
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


Shouldn't you be warned for for such a blatant racist(and clearly derogatory) statement?

It's an old TL meme.

Shouldn't the result be the same though?

On September 13 2004 22:42 mensrea wrote:
Memes, even TL ones, are annoying. Don't 1a2a3a your way to posting over 9000 memes -- we will ban you. There are plenty of places to go if you want to see posters of people failing at things or a humorous caption appended to a photograph of a cat. TeamLiquid is not one of those places.

But then again, it's heavily undermoderated here and even if you report rule violations, mods won't do anything
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
February 01 2011 03:56 GMT
#95
Stork I believe! 2011 will be your year yet!
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-01 04:04:30
February 01 2011 04:01 GMT
#96
On February 01 2011 06:56 Lucumo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 18:41 Spazer wrote:
On January 31 2011 16:22 Faraday wrote:
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


Shouldn't you be warned for for such a blatant racist(and clearly derogatory) statement?

It's an old TL meme.

Shouldn't the result be the same though?

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2004 22:42 mensrea wrote:
Memes, even TL ones, are annoying. Don't 1a2a3a your way to posting over 9000 memes -- we will ban you. There are plenty of places to go if you want to see posters of people failing at things or a humorous caption appended to a photograph of a cat. TeamLiquid is not one of those places.

But then again, it's heavily undermoderated here and even if you report rule violations, mods won't do anything

If you really wanted me warned/banned that badly, there's a "Report" link on the offending post (and every single other post) that you could've clicked ~_~ If you report a post and it doesn't get warned, then the post wasn't report-worthy in the first place
Writerptrk
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
February 01 2011 11:38 GMT
#97
On February 01 2011 13:01 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 06:56 Lucumo wrote:
On January 31 2011 18:41 Spazer wrote:
On January 31 2011 16:22 Faraday wrote:
On January 31 2011 09:28 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:32 Count9 wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.

On January 31 2011 07:45 composition wrote:
On January 31 2011 07:25 night terrors wrote:
Yes, god forbid people take stuff lightly and joke about Bisu throwing the game purposely.

Stork let Fantasy win the OSL Final.
I am having so much fun right now. I am so fucking clever.

On January 31 2011 06:45 Renkaoru wrote:
I'm beginning to hate Bisu fans now. I don't hate the player, in fact I like both players with a passion.. But shitting up Stork's interview thread like this.. This is getting way way beyond tolerance.

These people are from Romania

Anyways I'm really curious as to what Stork will be doing next time he plays a PvT, although its going to be a little disappointing if he drops the shuttle/reaver harass part D:


Shouldn't you be warned for for such a blatant racist(and clearly derogatory) statement?

It's an old TL meme.

Shouldn't the result be the same though?

On September 13 2004 22:42 mensrea wrote:
Memes, even TL ones, are annoying. Don't 1a2a3a your way to posting over 9000 memes -- we will ban you. There are plenty of places to go if you want to see posters of people failing at things or a humorous caption appended to a photograph of a cat. TeamLiquid is not one of those places.

But then again, it's heavily undermoderated here and even if you report rule violations, mods won't do anything

If you really wanted me warned/banned that badly, there's a "Report" link on the offending post (and every single other post) that you could've clicked ~_~ If you report a post and it doesn't get warned, then the post wasn't report-worthy in the first place

Why are you quoting me? I have nothing to do with you, I was talking to Spazer.
That's what I did but I guess it's allowed to call someone a "fucking noob" here -.-
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 37m
INu's Battles
10h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
21h 52m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.