• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9488 users

[Interview] SWL T1 vs Khan Winner - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
pum
Profile Joined March 2004
Sweden306 Posts
January 30 2011 18:24 GMT
#21
He really looks sick, he need to eat more or something
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
January 30 2011 18:31 GMT
#22
I'm glad stork is trying to move on after the finals and I hope he stays true to his words and not go into a slump
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
January 30 2011 18:32 GMT
#23
On January 31 2011 03:10 BisuDagger wrote:
^ Exactly my thoughts. Bisu weighed his friendship versus the longest winning streak in PL. I love you Bisu. You're such a great person and so beautiful too. GG stork, I'm glad your back in form. SKT Fighting!

You don't... you don't actually think... fuck I'm afraid to ask. On the other hand it's a shame Stork really went into the OSL Finals with the mind set "if I do the same thing he won't blind counter me with specific builds", that's very disappointing and it ruined a potential excellent finals.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
January 30 2011 18:39 GMT
#24
On January 31 2011 03:11 bjornkavist wrote:
Show nested quote +
and the singer whom I like also came

Oh man Stork, this made me laugh lol. I love Stork but I think Fantasy really deserved his OSL win, cause I mean it must be tough when your under the shadow of Iloveoov and Boxer on SKT. I think this win is exactly what Fantasy needed.

Distracted by Jaekyung, I BET.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 30 2011 18:45 GMT
#25
I'm so happy for stork being able to take the win. Really hope his confidence isn't going to be too damaged after his loss. I mean coming off a loss and winning against Bisu and the current OSL champion (that he just lost to) has to be a huge boost.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
san-tokie
Profile Joined May 2007
Korea (South)185 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 18:57:01
January 30 2011 18:47 GMT
#26
It seems Stork had a lot he wanted to say, even though I'm a T1 fan I'm glad he won~

also some clarification, the 'toast' / "석봉 토스트" is referring to a sandwich you buy from street food vendors

[image loading]
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 18:54:43
January 30 2011 18:51 GMT
#27
Glad that Stork seems much less affected by his OSL loss than i thought he would be.

During the games (OSL) part of me was rooting for Fantasy, but the better part of me was (outside of cheering for him out of pure love :x) afraid of Stork's (likely) slump should he lose that match (3-0 in MSL + break-up (rumor) + 3-0 in OSL gotta be a huge blow to about anybody).

Really really glad that Stork seems ok, and hope that he would be able to stay true to his words.

Though i am a little disappointed that Bisu lost in such a weak fashion should have at least put up a good fight with epic stand-off between our usual legions of warriors from Aiur >.< .. I mean its not like losing to Stork is something to be ashamed of, just dont look like you are not S-class, Bisu!! :x /end fanboy rant
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
January 30 2011 18:51 GMT
#28
oh this is only half of the interview haha
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 30 2011 18:57 GMT
#29
On January 31 2011 03:51 Milkis wrote:
oh this is only half of the interview haha

What? O_o
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
January 30 2011 19:02 GMT
#30
누드토스트 o_o
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
KingAce
Profile Joined September 2010
United States471 Posts
January 30 2011 19:06 GMT
#31
This is in correlation with the lore, the protoss race always has it the roughest. That's what makes it more manly at the end of the day. Stork hwaiting
"You're defined by the WORST of your group..." Bill Burr
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
January 30 2011 19:08 GMT
#32
On January 31 2011 04:06 KingAce wrote:
This is in correlation with the lore, the protoss race always has it the roughest. That's what makes it more manly at the end of the day. Stork hwaiting


If Protoss didn't have Reach I wouldn't agree with the manly part of the comment.
always tired -_-
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 30 2011 19:09 GMT
#33
On January 31 2011 03:57 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:51 Milkis wrote:
oh this is only half of the interview haha

What? O_o

brave isnt interviewed
In the woods, there lurks..
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
January 30 2011 19:25 GMT
#34
On January 31 2011 04:09 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:57 Holgerius wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:51 Milkis wrote:
oh this is only half of the interview haha

What? O_o

brave isnt interviewed

Surprisingly no one is shedding tears.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 30 2011 19:26 GMT
#35
Thanks for the interview, Stork's handling the situation pretty well I see. That's why he's still playing at a top level after 6 years (I think?) of pro-gaming life. Sad to see he couldn't take either of the titles, but you'll always be my favourite dinosaur Stork!!

Also, nothing said regarding his gf (or ex-gf). STILL CURIOUS! Hope everything's ok between them.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
January 30 2011 19:41 GMT
#36
boooo stork! None ends bisu's streak!


Thanks for the interview!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
January 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#37
glad he's okay. Pretty good game yesterday too. Can't say the same about two nights ago -_-
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
nextstep
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada705 Posts
January 30 2011 20:00 GMT
#38
thanks for the interview~
go KHAN! TBLS <3
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2011 20:01 GMT
#39
Wait, is there more to the Stork interview or is there the Brave one too? Brave FIGHTIIINGGG!

Anyway, Reach AND AnyTime are manly Protoss. :D And they're both winning games (kinda).
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2011 20:06 GMT
#40
On January 31 2011 03:19 Kazius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:00 SkytoM wrote:
Wow. Blows my mind.

Also a reminder for the Stork Fans : even he admits Fantasy is better than him.

Stork said no such thing... I guess you can hang the "troll successful" banner, well played.

I liked the interview... Stork played much better than his dismal showing at the finals. He learned that he needs to prepare more, hindsight being 20/20.


Show nested quote +
On January 31 2011 03:11 bjornkavist wrote:
and the singer whom I like also came

Oh man Stork, this made me laugh lol. I love Stork but I think Fantasy really deserved his OSL win, cause I mean it must be tough when your under the shadow of Iloveoov and Boxer on SKT. I think this win is exactly what Fantasy needed.

As opposed to Protoss who don't need an SL win at all? Seriously, as a Protoss player this is just depressing for me. I love Flash and JD, but seriously guys... It's been forever and then some. I know that Fantasy is the most deserving player (with the sexiest vulture micro, no doubt), but who else is going to win one for Aiur?


Man I just realized that the only Protoss other than Stork who won an OSL recently was AnyTime in 2005. O_O Protoss needs a win and I think that a Bisu v Stork finals would be sweet.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2830
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 574
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.