On February 26 2011 07:40 L_Master wrote:
The relevant question is, where are we doing this? I'm guessing over hamachi?
The relevant question is, where are we doing this? I'm guessing over hamachi?
on iccup?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Slakkoo
Sweden1119 Posts
On February 26 2011 07:40 L_Master wrote: The relevant question is, where are we doing this? I'm guessing over hamachi? on iccup? | ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On February 26 2011 07:50 Slakkoo wrote: Show nested quote + On February 26 2011 07:40 L_Master wrote: The relevant question is, where are we doing this? I'm guessing over hamachi? on iccup? Season ends in like 15 minutes, which usually means ICCup will be down for maintenance. | ||
|
Slakkoo
Sweden1119 Posts
On February 26 2011 07:53 L_Master wrote: Show nested quote + On February 26 2011 07:50 Slakkoo wrote: On February 26 2011 07:40 L_Master wrote: The relevant question is, where are we doing this? I'm guessing over hamachi? on iccup? Season ends in like 15 minutes, which usually means ICCup will be down for maintenance. Oh yeah, that's right | ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
Op teamliquid on West or East ?? | ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
edit2: i'm in op teamliquid @ East | ||
|
QuothTheRaven
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
op teamliquid and there is some latency, but it isn't horrible, and definitely playable | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
| ||
|
2Pacalypse-
Croatia9565 Posts
On February 26 2011 09:38 flamewheel wrote: Oh man I miss RW. Hop on East and join them... It's 2am for me though, so I'm off to the bed ![]() | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
op teamliquid @ US WEST | ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
| ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
msg me LosingID8@uswest | ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
| ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Mini Mong soO Pusan Aegong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2000 FrodaN1315 B2W.Neo716 olofmeister490 Khaldor468 KnowMe319 crisheroes178 Livibee174 ToD91 Mew2King78 Organizations Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|