On February 27 2011 06:16 Boblion wrote:
Some people want to play tonight ? :p
Some people want to play tonight ? :p
I wanna play tonight
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
IamBach
United States1059 Posts
On February 27 2011 06:16 Boblion wrote: Some people want to play tonight ? :p I wanna play tonight | ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
| ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
If anyone wants to play with me, racewars or otherwise, please visit me ![]() PS: I can't make... so we will have to do lat trick if you can't either. | ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
| ||
|
Chef
10810 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
On February 27 2011 15:03 Chef wrote: Boblion/Grobyc/Chef team is an unstoppable force. Our combination is so fearsome that entire teams just give up after seeing three of our Zealots attack their main. This is true^. Chef killed them single handedly with 3 zealots while me and Boblion sat back and laughed maniacally. I also fixed my problem of lagging when I join games with 3+ people and I can still host :D | ||
|
LosingID8
CA10835 Posts
you can whisper me @ /m LosingID8 | ||
|
QuothTheRaven
United States5524 Posts
![]() | ||
|
powerbygood
United States54 Posts
| ||
|
IamBach
United States1059 Posts
| ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
| ||
|
Jakalo
Latvia2350 Posts
| ||
|
IamBach
United States1059 Posts
| ||
|
IamBach
United States1059 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
Archaeo
United States397 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
| ||
|
Grobyc
Canada18410 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle actioN firebathero Mini Mong soO Pusan Aegong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2029 FrodaN1357 B2W.Neo716 olofmeister490 Khaldor468 KnowMe310 crisheroes184 Livibee174 ToD94 Mew2King73 Organizations Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|