• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

CBW Season 1 (Fall '10) - Page 17

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 25 Next All
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
October 22 2010 04:39 GMT
#321
On October 22 2010 12:22 Tyrio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2010 11:45 Purind wrote:
You certainly live up to your name. Team melee BGH. MIND = BLOWN


My mind is already exploding from the possibilities. All 3 races per team of course.

LOL damn that sounds sick.
GANDHISAUCE
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 22 2010 07:04 GMT
#322
Wow I guess we can rename this Newb League and make a vow to play no keyboard as well
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 22 2010 15:47 GMT
#323
I'm sure I can beat the entire Ottawa team in a team melee match.


Hey, Ottawa, wanna get embarrassed?
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 15:49:35
October 22 2010 15:49 GMT
#324
Also, I'm giving CUNY coordinator one last day (today) to get back to me about the match. It's been a week and I still have heard nothing (I guess he doesn't know how to reply to an inbox message).

Once the clock strikes midnight, Rutgers will be taking the win over CUNY. I don't feel like waiting any longer than this when CUNY would just get 3-0'd anyhow. -_-;

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
October 22 2010 16:10 GMT
#325
On October 23 2010 00:47 ammeL wrote:
I'm sure I can beat the entire Ottawa team in a team melee match.


Hey, Ottawa, wanna get embarrassed?


Ummm, do you even know how team melee works? It's basically 4 guys trying their absolute hardest to not play and dump all the responsibilities onto the other players. It literally ends up being a 1 vs 0, with the 0 (or the 4) trying to decide who splits which worker. And as soon as the first vulture pops out, all 4 players try to control that one vulture and it ends up not moving at all.

Yeah, I bet it feels good for a noob like you to beat someone that refuses to mine. Not like you can get a win any other way
Trucy Wright is hot
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 16:14:31
October 22 2010 16:14 GMT
#326
Team melee gets especially tough when someone builds the first supply depot, then another person builds another supply depot because he doesn't realise one is already building.

It's like a double tech handicap!
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 16:16:09
October 22 2010 16:15 GMT
#327
anything more than 2 people in team melee makes it more difficult. Unless you are playing Terran where you can actually have 2 people microing small armies and harassing at the same time while the 3rd just macros.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
October 22 2010 16:22 GMT
#328
Well, what you could do is haev 2 people control mutas to simulate Jaedong mutas. You could also have someone stack mutas using a zergling and having one person controling the zergling to make sure it never runs into the enemy base. Damn I'd hate to be that guy that controls the zergling
Trucy Wright is hot
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 22 2010 16:35 GMT
#329
Okay.

Let me rephrase:

I can all-kill Ottawa's entire team with my off race.

Better?
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
October 22 2010 16:53 GMT
#330
On October 23 2010 01:35 ammeL wrote:
Okay.

Let me rephrase:

I can all-kill Ottawa's entire team with my off race.

Better?


Only if you don't quit out of frustration due to laggy internets.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 22 2010 17:05 GMT
#331
No, I'll deal with it to make a point and totally shut Ottawa down.


Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
October 22 2010 17:21 GMT
#332
You should send your teammate instead. Apparently, he's good at stopping 4 pools
Trucy Wright is hot
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
October 22 2010 17:35 GMT
#333
CUNY has totally disappeared; don't worry if their coordinator isn't responding to your PMs because he isn't responding to anyone's PMs.
brood war for life, brood war forever
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 18:58:30
October 22 2010 18:53 GMT
#334
On October 23 2010 01:35 ammeL wrote:
Okay.

Let me rephrase:

I can all-kill Ottawa's entire team with my off race.

Better?


I got the player for you. bo9 against our good old Draw or are you scared?

I'm guessing 5-0. For us.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
October 22 2010 19:01 GMT
#335
lol let me clarify with this guy who seems to want to BM, I think I can 4-0 ammel with my offrace

You should really find out some information about people before you say it, even without playing for 7-8 months I am sure that I can beat some C+/B- american toss

Let's just set up a livestream so I can humiliate him [Sometime next week -reading week?]
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 19:24:42
October 22 2010 19:14 GMT
#336
Lol?

Okay, let's do it. Set the stream up. When is the game? And you think I'm a "C+/B-" toss? lol... You're in for a surprise.

How about tonight or tomorrow? Oh, wait you said "reading week." I don't know what that means... Yes? Hah. This will be fun. Bo9 sounds fine. Loser has to post here saying the other team is superior. So, when I win, you must say "Rutgers is superior to Ottawa."

Deal?

Oh, and you have to say that I'm your God and you worship me.
This is getting fun.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 22 2010 19:29 GMT
#337
On October 23 2010 04:01 dRaW wrote:
lol let me clarify with this guy who seems to want to BM, I think I can 4-0 ammel with my offrace

You should really find out some information about people before you say it, even without playing for 7-8 months I am sure that I can beat some C+/B- american toss

Let's just set up a livestream so I can humiliate him [Sometime next week -reading week?]



And I see the excuses have already begun -- you've indicated that you haven't played for "7-8" months so if you lose you can just bring this 'excuse' back out. Not confident in yourself, I see.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
YiukeDukem
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States125 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 19:38:04
October 22 2010 19:37 GMT
#338
dont worry ammel can't even get to c+ anymore hes trash

edit: look at his iccup account 950 WHAT A JOKE!!!!
quye
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 19:47:59
October 22 2010 19:38 GMT
#339
Alright, I'll find someone for the stream or settle it myself. I think Monday would be the best time for the match, but I still have to check with Draw for this. We'll keep you up to date. If we lose, I'll force PurinD, Draw and anyone you want myself to say that Rutgers is superior to Ottawa, which I would agree would be true if that happens so I don't really mind. If we win, which is going to happen, you will.

If Waterloo didn't stand a chance against Draw, you won't.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
October 22 2010 21:49 GMT
#340
On October 23 2010 04:29 ammeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2010 04:01 dRaW wrote:
lol let me clarify with this guy who seems to want to BM, I think I can 4-0 ammel with my offrace

You should really find out some information about people before you say it, even without playing for 7-8 months I am sure that I can beat some C+/B- american toss

Let's just set up a livestream so I can humiliate him [Sometime next week -reading week?]



And I see the excuses have already begun -- you've indicated that you haven't played for "7-8" months so if you lose you can just bring this 'excuse' back out. Not confident in yourself, I see.



I never make excuses, I was just indicating that it doesn't take much to beat someone who talks shit to cover up his skill. This will be like a repeat of pwning combat-ex @useast.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.