• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

CBW Season 1 (Fall '10) - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
October 19 2010 01:32 GMT
#241
On October 17 2010 08:34 Metal[x] wrote:
PA 3-2 MIT


man I can't believe...
a) muirhead gg'd after seeing the dt (he really didn't want to play LOL since he's uh, switched to that other game.)
b) we lost the 4v4 bgh D: D: D: (clearly because they didn't have me, resident D-, playing...)
Writer
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 19 2010 01:46 GMT
#242
Sharkified the rest of your team played you were the only one who got so offended that you decided not the play. In fact you were the one that started talking shit about Clazz being a PBU hacker. I saved all the screen caps if anyone wants to see. Yea we got BM, only after you said you refused to play because "Clazz is a hacker." Your other teammates can attest to our GM. We won 2-0, and with your surrender we get 3-0. Thank you.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 01:58:02
October 19 2010 01:55 GMT
#243
On October 19 2010 10:46 Murderotica wrote:
Sharkified the rest of your team played you were the only one who got so offended that you decided not the play. In fact you were the one that started talking shit about Clazz being a PBU hacker. I saved all the screen caps if anyone wants to see. Yea we got BM, only after you said you refused to play because "Clazz is a hacker." Your other teammates can attest to our GM. We won 2-0, and with your surrender we get 3-0. Thank you.


To be honest, as bad as this will sound, I was just waiting for this because I have all the screenshots to where ammel clearly was the only one bm'ing and only later on I noticed clazziquai and said I didn't want to play him.

My team played, what can I say, they said you were BM but I guess they don't care, can't do nothing about it. To them you're just random bm guys and they wanted to play. To me I can't play against an opponent that acts like that. Be a good sport , especiallly when it's for fun only.

Oh and I'll be glad to get my teammates to attest your "GM".
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 01:56:11
October 19 2010 01:55 GMT
#244
--- Sorry quoted instead of edit---
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:17:00
October 19 2010 02:12 GMT
#245
On October 19 2010 10:55 Sharkified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 10:46 Murderotica wrote:
Sharkified the rest of your team played you were the only one who got so offended that you decided not the play. In fact you were the one that started talking shit about Clazz being a PBU hacker. I saved all the screen caps if anyone wants to see. Yea we got BM, only after you said you refused to play because "Clazz is a hacker." Your other teammates can attest to our GM. We won 2-0, and with your surrender we get 3-0. Thank you.


To be honest, as bad as this will sound, I was just waiting for this because I have all the screenshots to where ammel clearly was the only one bm'ing and only later on I noticed clazziquai and said I didn't want to play him.

My team played, what can I say, they said you were BM but I guess they don't care, can't do nothing about it. To them you're just random bm guys and they wanted to play. To me I can't play against an opponent that acts like that. Be a good sport , especiallly when it's for fun only.

Lol... We never BM'd anyone who didn't deserve it, namely your other team mates. I don't know what your problem is, maybe you think you are better than the rest of the world and therefore sit on another plane altogether, that's why you're too good to play with former hackers and banned users, but let me inform you: you're just uptight, and if you have the same standards for your future workplace you will be in for a sore welcome into the real world.

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=38858
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=38859

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

EDIT: No need to get your team mates, I posted the reps. There was no conversation after the reps and the only conversation I had with Garash before the game was telling him how to lat trick and glhf, etc. Clazz didn't talk at all. HMM. I don't see how anyone could be considered BM to your team mates. Seems like you're the only one that stirred shit up. Sawtf said it takes 2 people to cause drama, guess what one of those people is you.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Sawtf
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:17:30
October 19 2010 02:12 GMT
#246
On October 19 2010 10:46 Murderotica wrote:
Sharkified the rest of your team played you were the only one who got so offended that you decided not the play. In fact you were the one that started talking shit about Clazz being a PBU hacker. I saved all the screen caps if anyone wants to see. Yea we got BM, only after you said you refused to play because "Clazz is a hacker." Your other teammates can attest to our GM. We won 2-0, and with your surrender we get 3-0. Thank you.


Actually, let's clear things out.

You guys didn't "start being BM" after Shark said whoever was hacking, you started right off the bat with "hey don't come with an attitude". Then, you started talking about his rank and assumed that he was over himself or something, yet again before he did anything wrong. Finally, out of nowhere, you say that "you canadians are so weird", totally uncalled for.

So IMO, yes he had all the reasons to get mad over that, even myself found the situation awkward because, like he said, all the teams we played before knew their manners and were very fun to play with.

Why did I play anyway? I don't really play SC that much, barely go on TeamLiquid, but I'm still in this league because I'm having fun with my friends. I didn't think this would be much of a big deal, but you guys did act like jerks. Some random quotes like "you're a little bitch" and "we didn't even BM you yet", all this while trying to justify Hacking in a video game backed up with the classic "didn't you ever cheat, do you get laid lololol".

Lighten up, smile and change the way you guys behave, it'll be good for your health.

Have a nice day.

-------EDIT-------

This is how it really started.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Sawtf
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada6 Posts
October 19 2010 02:21 GMT
#247
On October 19 2010 11:12 Murderotica wrote:

EDIT: No need to get your team mates, I posted the reps. There was no conversation after the reps and the only conversation I had with Garash before the game was telling him how to lat trick and glhf, etc. Clazz didn't talk at all. HMM. I don't see how anyone could be considered BM to your team mates. Seems like you're the only one that stirred shit up. Sawtf said it takes 2 people to cause drama, guess what one of those people is you.


Right, you weren't BM with us.

But that doesn't justify being BM with anyone.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:29:27
October 19 2010 02:26 GMT
#248
"Canadians are weird" pissed him off? Really?

It's justified to be BM when Clazz didn't say a damn word and your friend Sharkified comes rolling in on his high horse telling us he won't play because Clazz is a hacker. Wtf? Talk to ammel if you've got problems with him, don't take it out on Clazz. We didn't take out our beef with your juvenile friend on you, did we? No.

EDIT: Sharkified didn't respond to PM's, we all made it at 9, then starts saying "what the hell" to ammel for the 3 days thing. I can see that your friend is the one that broke the blasphemy rule and made this a serious ordeal, bringing out naughty words like "hell," when ammel was just trying to figure out why he didn't get responded to. I think we have a clear winner here: "what the hell" is more offensive than "Canadians are weird." Blasphemy METER OFF THA CHARTS SON! I'm surprised you could use that talk, Sharkified. I thought it was banned.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:34:06
October 19 2010 02:32 GMT
#249
This is the last intervention I'm doing about this just to clarify your non-sense post.

Canadians are weird is just part of what made me not want to play, after the attitude for nothing thing and bashing my rank and lieing about how I did not reply to PM's.

More importantly, I did not turn BM on clazz because of that, actually I did not turn BM AT ALL, I just said I didn't want to play an hacker, and I didn't want to play ammel because of his BM, I wasn't going to stay in hope the guy saying "you're a little bitch" is a nice guy.

EDIT: You don't get it do you, it has nothing do to with words, or blasphemy as you say it, but everything to do with respect of other human beings.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 19 2010 02:34 GMT
#250
I read the conversation. I dont get how you got offended shark. lol These problems never happened last year.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:36:49
October 19 2010 02:35 GMT
#251
On October 19 2010 11:32 Sharkified wrote:
This is the last intervention I'm doing about this just to clarify your non-sense post.

Canadians are weird is just part of what made me not want to play, after the attitude for nothing thing and bashing my rank and lieing about how I did not reply to PM's.

More importantly, I did not turn BM on clazz because of that, actually I did not turn BM AT ALL, I just said I didn't want to play an hacker, and I didn't want to play ammel because of his BM, I wasn't going to stay in hope the guy saying "you're a little bitch" is a nice guy.

Uhhh... Saying you won't play because a person is previously banned for hacking is BM because you are pretty much accusing him of hacking (currently) by denying to play with him. Otherwise, why would you not want to play him? Unless you are referring to his supposedly lacking character, which makes him too low to play you, which is even more BM. Only after that did Clazz call you a little bitch. It's a cause-and-effect that seems pretty obvious to me. You still could've played me but you decided to just bail out. I'm sorry I didn't hand you a tissue on your way out. GLHF in the real world.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
YiukeDukem
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States125 Posts
October 19 2010 02:37 GMT
#252
holy shit

if saying canadians are weird offends you im sure you fucking cry oceans of tears every time someone points out how much of a fucking NERD YOU ARE

get outside sometime Pussified
quye
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
October 19 2010 02:38 GMT
#253
On October 19 2010 11:34 AoN.DimSum wrote:
I read the conversation. I dont get how you got offended shark. lol These problems never happened last year.


I didn't get offended much, it was more that I found it unbelievable how these guys just acted like they were better than everyone and just didn't care about anything, I said it clearly in the chat : I don't feel like playing with you guys. Not I am offended. This is a competition for fun I will not play it against people that aren't fun really.
Sawtf
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:42:58
October 19 2010 02:40 GMT
#254
On October 19 2010 11:26 Murderotica wrote:
"Canadians are weird" pissed him off? Really?

It's justified to be BM when Clazz didn't say a damn word and your friend Sharkified comes rolling in on his high horse telling us he won't play because Clazz is a hacker. Wtf? Talk to ammel if you've got problems with him, don't take it out on Clazz. We didn't take out our beef with your juvenile friend on you, did we? No.

EDIT: Sharkified didn't respond to PM's, we all made it at 9, then starts saying "what the hell" to ammel for the 3 days thing. I can see that your friend is the one that broke the blasphemy rule and made this a serious ordeal, bringing out naughty words like "hell," when ammel was just trying to figure out why he didn't get responded to. I think we have a clear winner here: "what the hell" is more offensive than "Canadians are weird." Blasphemy METER OFF THA CHARTS SON! I'm surprised you could use that talk, Sharkified. I thought it was banned.


It's his choice if he doesn't want to play a hacker (ex hacker or not) just like someone doesn't want to hire an ex prisoner.

Also, it's beyond me that instead of trying to make us forgive or forget about his past, he talks like he doesn't give a shit. "Everyone hacks nigga, anyway I'm back on TL" something like that coming from him. Why don't you just say "Yeah, I did hack, but that was stupid and I don't hack anymore. Sorry" or something instead of "duuude you're so uptight".

I'm done with this also, you clearly lack the ability to have a proper conversation without provoking and insulting people around you, just like your friends.

Good luck in the league, though. Farewell
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 19 2010 02:41 GMT
#255
On October 19 2010 11:38 Sharkified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 11:34 AoN.DimSum wrote:
I read the conversation. I dont get how you got offended shark. lol These problems never happened last year.


I didn't get offended much, it was more that I found it unbelievable how these guys just acted like they were better than everyone and just didn't care about anything, I said it clearly in the chat : I don't feel like playing with you guys. Not I am offended. This is a competition for fun I will not play it against people that aren't fun really.

People that aren't fun seems like a very subjective and childish way to put things. No chatting happens in-game anyways, so why would playing against us (assuming you weren't pissed off) be any different? Do you ONLY play with people who pass some sort of character evaluation? I don't think so, seeing as you ladder on ICCup. Your evasive reasoning is kind of ridiculous and I am now stumped as to how you could be NOT trolling.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:45:12
October 19 2010 02:44 GMT
#256
On October 19 2010 11:40 Sawtf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 11:26 Murderotica wrote:
"Canadians are weird" pissed him off? Really?

It's justified to be BM when Clazz didn't say a damn word and your friend Sharkified comes rolling in on his high horse telling us he won't play because Clazz is a hacker. Wtf? Talk to ammel if you've got problems with him, don't take it out on Clazz. We didn't take out our beef with your juvenile friend on you, did we? No.

EDIT: Sharkified didn't respond to PM's, we all made it at 9, then starts saying "what the hell" to ammel for the 3 days thing. I can see that your friend is the one that broke the blasphemy rule and made this a serious ordeal, bringing out naughty words like "hell," when ammel was just trying to figure out why he didn't get responded to. I think we have a clear winner here: "what the hell" is more offensive than "Canadians are weird." Blasphemy METER OFF THA CHARTS SON! I'm surprised you could use that talk, Sharkified. I thought it was banned.


It's his choice if he doesn't want to play a hacker (ex hacker or not) just like someone doesn't want to hire an ex prisoner.

Also, it's beyond me that instead of trying to make us forgive or forget about his past, he talks like he doesn't give a shit. "Everyone hacks nigga, anyway I'm back on TL" something like that coming from him. Why don't you just say "Yeah, I did hack, but that was stupid and I don't hack anymore. Sorry" or something instead of "duuude you're so uptight".

I'm done with this also, you clearly lacks the ability to have a proper conversation without provoking and insulting people around you, just like your friends.

Good luck in the league, though. Farewell

Maybe he should just write an apology letter and copy+paste it to every player he ever plays and to every member of TL/ICCup/Battle.net. I can't believe that this is the ideal situation for you:

Shark: I don't want to play clazz he used to be a hacker
Clazz: I'm sorry I used to hack Shark, I feel terrible about it
Shark: In light of your apology I deem you worthy of playing me

LOL are you serious? Get a grip.

EDIT: Where's the screencap of him saying "Everyone hacks nigga?" I'm sure in your search for this post you'll see a place where he says "I used to hack"
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 19 2010 02:46 GMT
#257
All of this started is because YOU did not respond to ammel. I think the Rutgers team shouldn't have played your team because of 'poor character'.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Sawtf
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada6 Posts
October 19 2010 02:49 GMT
#258
On October 19 2010 11:44 Murderotica wrote:
Maybe he should just write an apology letter and copy+paste it to every player he ever plays and to every member of TL/ICCup/Battle.net. I can't believe that this is the ideal situation for you:

Shark: I don't want to play clazz he used to be a hacker
Clazz: I'm sorry I used to hack Shark, I feel terrible about it
Shark: In light of your apology I deem you worthy of playing me

LOL are you serious? Get a grip.

EDIT: Where's the screencap of him saying "Everyone hacks nigga?" I'm sure in your search for this post you'll see a place where he says "I used to hack"



Maybe he should just be a jackass and every time someone mentions him that he hacked he should just be an ass. I can't believe that this is the ideal situation for you:

Shark: I don't want to play clazz he used to be a hacker
Clazz: LOL UMAD?
Shark: Fuck off

LOL are you serious? Get a clue.

and for your edit, it was "I'm back on TL nigga" and the "everyone hacks part" was just what you and your friends were implying all along.
Sharkified
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada254 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-19 02:51:23
October 19 2010 02:49 GMT
#259
On October 19 2010 11:46 AoN.DimSum wrote:
All of this started is because YOU did not respond to ammel. I think the Rutgers team shouldn't have played your team because of 'poor character'.


Hello there, I guess you are someone from Rutgers ? In fact I did reply the only time I did not reply was today ( hence why I didn't understand why ammel was spreading that I didn't reply in 3 DAYS) since, I do get out sometimes, and go to school. I could screenshot my pm box but this is becoming ridiculous.

Thanks.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 19 2010 02:53 GMT
#260
On October 19 2010 11:49 Sawtf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 11:44 Murderotica wrote:
Maybe he should just write an apology letter and copy+paste it to every player he ever plays and to every member of TL/ICCup/Battle.net. I can't believe that this is the ideal situation for you:

Shark: I don't want to play clazz he used to be a hacker
Clazz: I'm sorry I used to hack Shark, I feel terrible about it
Shark: In light of your apology I deem you worthy of playing me

LOL are you serious? Get a grip.

EDIT: Where's the screencap of him saying "Everyone hacks nigga?" I'm sure in your search for this post you'll see a place where he says "I used to hack"



Maybe he should just be a jackass and every time someone mentions him that he hacked he should just be an ass. I can't believe that this is the ideal situation for you:

Shark: I don't want to play clazz he used to be a hacker
Clazz: LOL UMAD?
Shark: Fuck off

LOL are you serious? Get a clue.

and for your edit, it was "I'm back on TL nigga" and the "everyone hacks part" was just what you and your friends were implying all along.

Maybe people should just be assholes and remind him every time they see him about the mistake he made a year ago and that even the not-so-forgiving TL community has forgotten about since then. TT1 used to be a hacker, Testie used to be a hacker, they were still allowed in major tournaments after they cleared their name. But Clazz isn't allowed to play Shark because he is so high and mighty, better than TL and other gaming organizations? Please.

Clazz never said "u mad," he said "I used to hack" and "I'm back on TL." Uhhh... So basically what he is trying to say is, is that he admits he used to hack and the community has accepted him again. Otherwise, Crunchums wouldn't let him play, like I said. If Crunchums doesn't care, then why do you have the right to be assholes about it? You don't. If you didn't want to play vs. former hackers you shouldn't have joined a league that allowed them in, sorry that CBW doesn't suit your interests, glhf.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.