• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

[CBW] Miss CSL? Play CBW ! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
August 23 2010 04:59 GMT
#61
On August 23 2010 13:58 QuickStriker wrote:
This is such a great news and thread. Mad props to OP to bring this idea back after seeing some sadness of CSL going to SC2. But I don't have to feel sad anymore thanks to this!!!

I would like to sign up but I realized I'm just a sole TLer at my college and there's no other SC BW player I ever or will expect to meet anytime soon.... and me being a one man team.... idk about that..

So unless someone wants to make a NYC region team (consisting just NYC college students), I might have to wait and see what happens...

Add Bergen County to there lol
ppp
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 05:02:33
August 23 2010 05:01 GMT
#62
On August 23 2010 13:59 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 13:58 QuickStriker wrote:
This is such a great news and thread. Mad props to OP to bring this idea back after seeing some sadness of CSL going to SC2. But I don't have to feel sad anymore thanks to this!!!

I would like to sign up but I realized I'm just a sole TLer at my college and there's no other SC BW player I ever or will expect to meet anytime soon.... and me being a one man team.... idk about that..

So unless someone wants to make a NYC region team (consisting just NYC college students), I might have to wait and see what happens...

Add Bergen County to there lol

Sure, might as well, lol!

And also maybe we can have like a bi-weekly or monthly meetings where we gather around in the city (since ppl won't live in same area and all), eat some Korean food (or something else) and find a PC cafe and practice there for couple of hours while discussing strategies, and go on adventures and sight seeing in manhattan while talking possible BOs to beat our next team.... so many possibilities and dreams... so little for reality...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
August 23 2010 05:22 GMT
#63
On August 23 2010 14:01 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 13:59 supernovamaniac wrote:
On August 23 2010 13:58 QuickStriker wrote:
This is such a great news and thread. Mad props to OP to bring this idea back after seeing some sadness of CSL going to SC2. But I don't have to feel sad anymore thanks to this!!!

I would like to sign up but I realized I'm just a sole TLer at my college and there's no other SC BW player I ever or will expect to meet anytime soon.... and me being a one man team.... idk about that..

So unless someone wants to make a NYC region team (consisting just NYC college students), I might have to wait and see what happens...

Add Bergen County to there lol

Sure, might as well, lol!

And also maybe we can have like a bi-weekly or monthly meetings where we gather around in the city (since ppl won't live in same area and all), eat some Korean food (or something else) and find a PC cafe and practice there for couple of hours while discussing strategies, and go on adventures and sight seeing in manhattan while talking possible BOs to beat our next team.... so many possibilities and dreams... so little for reality...

No car, no money, I can't meet-up

But I'm online almost all-day
ppp
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
August 23 2010 05:22 GMT
#64
If you are the only person at your college you should sign up anyway and see what happens. Depending on the number of small (ie less than 3 people) teams there are out there it might makes sense to either
Have two divisions; small teams and large teams
or
merge a bunch of the small teams together to make a couple larger teams

The #1 point of this is to play games and have fun, as long as your down for that you should sign up.
brood war for life, brood war forever
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
August 23 2010 08:58 GMT
#65
"Teams organized by states?" That sounds just as good as regions. What do you guys think?
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
August 23 2010 16:22 GMT
#66
On August 23 2010 17:58 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
"Teams organized by states?" That sounds just as good as regions. What do you guys think?

That happened with NASPTL I think. The thing with a college league is that it's so easy to meet up and actually get to know other people, and state teams wouldn't really have that kind of feel.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
August 23 2010 19:30 GMT
#67
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge
Writer
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
August 23 2010 19:45 GMT
#68
On August 24 2010 04:30 ]343[ wrote:
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge


You don't need to be any good at all to organize (I am a case in point haha). Just have to be willing to E-mail a lot and be reliable.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
hofodomo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States257 Posts
August 23 2010 20:06 GMT
#69
School: University of Chicago
TL Account Name of your team's coordinator: hofodomo
Iccup ID of your team's coordinator: hofodomo
Minimum # of players: 2-3
Smoke weed ev'ry day.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
August 23 2010 20:39 GMT
#70
I'm only a freshman here at penn state, and haven't yet met anyone who plays bw XP

so i'll coordinate if i'm the only one lol. w/e, i have until the 12th for someone to show up
boomer hands
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
August 24 2010 09:00 GMT
#71
University of California Merced (UCM)
De4ngus
[UCM]De4ngus
1
GANDHISAUCE
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
August 25 2010 01:30 GMT
#72
On August 23 2010 02:54 Purind wrote:
I just graduated months ago. Can I play for UOttawa as an alumni?

Get some pom-poms, a halter top, and some short shorts, and come cheerlead for us.

ugh.....

on second thought, no..... Somewhat picturing that in my head was bad enough.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
D4L[invd]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada110 Posts
August 25 2010 01:42 GMT
#73
c'mon waterloo T.T I wanna join this next year!
Your average D Protoss that can't get out of D because it is full of Protoss and my PvP sucks.
[AhunGrY]MelOn
Profile Joined November 2008
United States357 Posts
August 26 2010 02:08 GMT
#74
On August 24 2010 04:30 ]343[ wrote:
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge


MIT
[ahungry]melon
[ahungry]melon
2-3?
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 03:15:56
August 26 2010 02:59 GMT
#75
On August 26 2010 11:08 [AhunGrY]MelOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2010 04:30 ]343[ wrote:
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge


MIT
[ahungry]melon
[ahungry]melon
2-3?

Do I know you guys? Send me a pm, let's play some time.

I think most of our CSL team has migrated to SC2, but I'd be happy to play/coordinate/coach once I know I'll be on campus (it's complicated). Fibster might play if I bug him, not sure how addicted to SC2 he's become. And Severedevil is a merc, I think.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
August 26 2010 03:45 GMT
#76
i thought this was about a "Miss CSL" like as in a csl beauty contest.
Meow.
Muirhead
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States557 Posts
August 26 2010 22:39 GMT
#77
On August 26 2010 11:59 mmp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 11:08 [AhunGrY]MelOn wrote:
On August 24 2010 04:30 ]343[ wrote:
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge


MIT
[ahungry]melon
[ahungry]melon
2-3?

Do I know you guys? Send me a pm, let's play some time.

I think most of our CSL team has migrated to SC2, but I'd be happy to play/coordinate/coach once I know I'll be on campus (it's complicated). Fibster might play if I bug him, not sure how addicted to SC2 he's become. And Severedevil is a merc, I think.


Man why am I completely out of the picture?
Also what's up with severedevil? Did he graduate or not?
starleague.mit.edu
Crimson)S(hadow
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Philippines970 Posts
August 26 2010 22:43 GMT
#78
man im so disappointed

i came here thinking this would be miss csl, as in miss america.

no hot gamer chicks =/
"It's the end of the BW era which i devoted everything to for 10 years. I tried playing sc2, but my BW memories run too deep; I felt like I was playing an entirely different game" -ToSsGirL
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
August 27 2010 00:05 GMT
#79
On August 27 2010 07:39 Muirhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 11:59 mmp wrote:
On August 26 2010 11:08 [AhunGrY]MelOn wrote:
On August 24 2010 04:30 ]343[ wrote:
anyone wanna organize an MIT team? being D/D- doesn't really lend itself to being in charge


MIT
[ahungry]melon
[ahungry]melon
2-3?

Do I know you guys? Send me a pm, let's play some time.

I think most of our CSL team has migrated to SC2, but I'd be happy to play/coordinate/coach once I know I'll be on campus (it's complicated). Fibster might play if I bug him, not sure how addicted to SC2 he's become. And Severedevil is a merc, I think.


Man why am I completely out of the picture?
Also what's up with severedevil? Did he graduate or not?

So are you in, or has SC2 rotted your brain?
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 01:19:59
August 27 2010 01:19 GMT
#80
Gatech CBW team is actually going to have at least 4 players now :D
Free Palestine
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3443
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor240
TKL 227
Livibee197
QueenE87
Trikslyr87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
39m
The PondCast
18h 39m
INu's Battles
19h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.