• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

[Interview] Leta Interviewed by SportsQ - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 07 2010 00:09 GMT
#21
On May 07 2010 07:55 phosphorylation wrote:
lol yellow is second, once again

holy shit LOL
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
SoManyDeadLings
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada255 Posts
May 07 2010 01:28 GMT
#22
Does anyone know how tall Leta is? He seems TINY.
wsrgry
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
May 07 2010 01:50 GMT
#23
leta took lomo's wraiths, now he's trying to take lomo's man
san-tokie
Profile Joined May 2007
Korea (South)185 Posts
May 07 2010 02:14 GMT
#24
On May 07 2010 07:00 Jaester88 wrote:
Q: If you were reborn as a woman, which progamer would you like to date?
A: What an intriguing question? Among the progamers… Jaedong? I think Jaedong would be good. Maybe I love him already…

Q: What do you think is the best dance, Yellow’s Kong Dance, NaDa’s dance, or your Bo Beep Dance?
A: Of course my Bo Beep dance is the best. First place is me, and then I suppose I have to rank the other two; Kong Dance is number 2, and NaDa’s dance is number 3.


Leta is such a tease :3c

and lol at the backhanded comment to STX
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
May 07 2010 02:45 GMT
#25
On May 07 2010 10:50 o[twist] wrote:
leta took lomo's wraiths, now he's trying to take lomo's man


If he liked him he should have put a ring on it.
TurbulentTurtle
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada230 Posts
May 07 2010 03:03 GMT
#26
I always like Leta.
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
May 07 2010 03:12 GMT
#27
omg he's so cute hahahahaha
i'm pretty sure he was the one voted friendliest by other progamers too
hope he gets some league titles under his belt in the future

thank you for the translation! <3
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
May 07 2010 03:13 GMT
#28
Lol, Tossgirl as STX's ace? xD
Thanks for the translation!
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
May 07 2010 03:19 GMT
#29
lmao hjes pretty funny hahahah

maybe im in love with jaedong laready...

all funny responses thanks
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
May 07 2010 03:24 GMT
#30
lol leta is so cute ^^

i didn't notice the kong #2 thing though until I read the thread -____- sigh
Writer
Sprouter
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1724 Posts
May 07 2010 03:26 GMT
#31
leta is so silly. thanks for translating
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
May 07 2010 03:27 GMT
#32
Leta's hilarious, this is so much better than most of these overly-mannered interviews.

I didn't even catch the Yellow at #2 thing lol.
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 07 2010 03:31 GMT
#33
That's how I feel too. STX ace is tossgirl .
Ahh STX is really a very very deep team.

He want to date Jaedong if he is a girl.

Actually, I remembered the first few weeks I came to progaming scene, everywhere was Jaedong Jaedong. 100% win Jaedong sure win Jaedong. And everywhere was his aggressive expression. And his nick the tyrant. Ah, then I told myself, I will never like him, Boxer Forever.

But when I read the question, and he answer Jaedong, I kinda thinking...en, actually Jaedong is quite charismatic. kkk. Ahh, maybe because now he is toned down a little bit. I mean the agressiveness. Ah maybe due to Flash pressence.

I find Jaedong is very matured, from Nal_Ra old boys and Hyungjoon show. Talk less, but quite serious. Ah, maybe that why I like boxer so much, he give similar feeling kkk.

I've never watched Boxer in a live game before, only vods. I hope I get a chance someday.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
May 07 2010 04:02 GMT
#34
by the way its Hapkido a martial art originating from South Korea.
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
May 07 2010 04:13 GMT
#35
On May 07 2010 07:00 Jaester88 wrote:
Q: Between you and go.go, who do you think is better-looking?
A: I think I’m cuter, and better looking. Go.go might get this question himself when he gets older and gets some media spotlight, but until then, I think I’m better.

Q: If you were reborn as a woman, which progamer would you like to date?
A: What an intriguing question? Among the progamers… Jaedong? I think Jaedong would be good. Maybe I love him already…


lmao, thanks for the translation, leta is hilarious.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
May 07 2010 04:14 GMT
#36
thanks for translating. shin sang moon fighting!
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
May 12 2010 02:39 GMT
#37
how did I miss this : O
brood war for life, brood war forever
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
May 12 2010 02:55 GMT
#38
haha how could you not love Leta from this interview

Q: What is the secret to your cuteness?
A: A secret to cuteness? First of all, you need to convince yourself that you’re cute, then you need to have the confidence so you don’t shy away ^^.

Q: Do you have a six-pack?
A: I guess you’re thinking I have a six-pack because I do HapGiDo, but the greater the expectation, the greater the let-down. It’s been so long since I’ve exercised regularly, so I have a cute belly ^^.


I'm really surprised how honestly he can answer these questions and how confident he is in them

and


Q: Your height is listed as 170cm on Naver, 173cm on your fan café, and 172cm on KeSPA. What is the truth?
A: 178? 180? I think I’m about that tall, aren’t you underestimating my height? If you see me in person, I look really tall. On TV, for some reason I look really short. Maybe it’s the camera.


how can they get it that wrong?
8-10 cm is huge
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Jaester88
Profile Joined September 2009
United States143 Posts
May 12 2010 03:19 GMT
#39
On May 12 2010 11:55 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +

Q: Your height is listed as 170cm on Naver, 173cm on your fan café, and 172cm on KeSPA. What is the truth?
A: 178? 180? I think I’m about that tall, aren’t you underestimating my height? If you see me in person, I look really tall. On TV, for some reason I look really short. Maybe it’s the camera.


how can they get it that wrong?
8-10 cm is huge


I don't think they got it wrong; I feel like Leta was lying about his height in the interview. In good humour, of course.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 12 2010 03:26 GMT
#40
Jaester, you're pretty cute.
Thanks for this.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.