• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

Tik Tok Parody about starcraft - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
duster
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada5 Posts
April 01 2010 21:54 GMT
#261
now send it to basehunter to make a remix version lol.. their dota song was the shits.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
April 01 2010 22:14 GMT
#262
The original is probably the sluttiest song designed for stupid people.

The starcraft remix makes me cry in joy. Thank you.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Zorkit
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada66 Posts
August 25 2010 08:05 GMT
#263
bump

im so sorry, but i honestly think we all could use a dose of this song once in a while =P

i'm requesting an sc2 parody =D "why the fuck would you make a phoenix..."
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
August 25 2010 08:19 GMT
#264
I don't think it sounds right, the scouts where something else in bw, you just don't make them ^^

Unless you're stoving.
exeexe
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark937 Posts
August 25 2010 08:25 GMT
#265
YEAH SO COOL SONG - I still get the chills ! more volume NOW!
And never forget, its always easier to throw a bomb downstairs than up. - George Orwell
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 21 2011 20:16 GMT
#266
I don't know why, I suddenly felt like listening to this song again (last time I heard it was probably in April).

Here's a bump for the newer users; I really think this was one of the better things that happened to SC in 2010 given how much shit we went through >.<
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
January 21 2011 20:21 GMT
#267
I have this song in my car, the original and acoustic. The lyrics are so inspired, definitely one of the best SC songs.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
TeRRaNNoSauRuS ReX
Profile Joined January 2011
United States13 Posts
January 21 2011 20:22 GMT
#268
2010 had its ups and downs

yyeah there was the free agency and scandal and teams disbanding and stuff

but we also had epic epic finals with flash s jaedong multiple times, skt vs kt dream proleague finals, and nony vs mondragon dream oldschool finals etc etc

this song owns
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 21 2011 20:24 GMT
#269
Agreed, best Starcraft song ever! :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
zergnewb
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States816 Posts
January 21 2011 20:26 GMT
#270
Nice bump. This is definitely the best starcraft song.
Welcome to the Durst-Zone
zerglingsfolife
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1694 Posts
January 21 2011 20:33 GMT
#271
Yeah, I started listening to this song yesterday and today. Interesting. It's like we were being summoned to the song.
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crown and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 21 2011 20:33 GMT
#272
Here's the acoustic version:

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
TheAngelofDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2033 Posts
January 21 2011 20:52 GMT
#273
Wow. Best SC song I've ever heard. Thank god for this bump!
"Infestors are the suck" - LzGamer
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
January 21 2011 20:53 GMT
#274
I have 45 songs on my mp3 player

2 have vocals

this is one of them

I can say, without sarcasm, that If I could only hear one more song for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I like this song way to much.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
BrodiaQ
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States892 Posts
January 21 2011 20:59 GMT
#275
This was so awesome, been forever since I listened to it. Probably the best SC song. If I remember correctly wasn't this the first one that kinda started that wave of some parodies we saw? Or am I wrong?
"So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 21:21:33
January 21 2011 21:16 GMT
#276
I think this is a better SC song.



But both are mindblowingly awesome.

4:22 is hands down the saddest moment in every sc-related song ever
BrodiaQ
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States892 Posts
January 21 2011 21:39 GMT
#277
On January 22 2011 06:16 KasPra wrote:
I think this is a better SC song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcCDViQ0Hd4

But both are mindblowingly awesome.

4:22 is hands down the saddest moment in every sc-related song ever


Can't believe I never saw that before. Excellent.

And my eyes might have gotten a little moist.
"So come right up and let me squash your creativity with my iron fist of conservative play."--Nony
Darth Saros
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 22:22:32
January 21 2011 22:21 GMT
#278
DTs on top is amazing...whenever I hear it I'm ready to play. And I'm not even zerg :-) I don't like the other song...
Only BW...And everybody and your granny should know about CYBERPUNK 2077.
KasPra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Estonia983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 22:33:44
January 21 2011 22:33 GMT
#279
Yeah i think a lot of people missed that song because it was only posted to some blog thread a long time ago, so i reposted it here and now more people will hopefully notice that fantastic track

Talking about the song a couple o' posts above this one, obviously.
Clamev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Germany498 Posts
January 21 2011 22:35 GMT
#280
I still have this as my ringtone and when someone is calling me i usually just sing along until I role with random every game and then i pick up the phone
6Pool or die trying
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
13h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
OSC
21h 26m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.