• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7770 users

Tik Tok Parody about starcraft - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
March 11 2010 22:51 GMT
#241
B-E-A-UTIFUL If this was a blog I would of 5/5 you for sure.
Why?
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
March 11 2010 23:40 GMT
#242
As horrible as your guys' singing is... it's better than Kesha. How sad is that.
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
March 12 2010 01:35 GMT
#243
rofl awesome!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 12 2010 01:51 GMT
#244
dude, they need you two for OSL/MSL pregame shows instead of kpop
saiga223
Profile Joined March 2010
United States10 Posts
March 13 2010 00:01 GMT
#245
excellent! i loved it!

what software was used? i'd love to hear more about the production itself. :D
Gimme something to shoot.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 13 2010 00:40 GMT
#246
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.
Xeln4g4
Profile Joined January 2005
Italy1209 Posts
March 13 2010 00:46 GMT
#247
On March 13 2010 09:40 Suc wrote:
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.


same here hahahaah
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
March 13 2010 00:57 GMT
#248
lol, nice bump.

This song was play extensively by one of the streamers just some time ago. really catchy
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
March 20 2010 00:09 GMT
#249
got a last song syndrome already...

guys, can anyone of you post the complete lyrics please. tnx
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-20 00:11:59
March 20 2010 00:11 GMT
#250
because of this song...

while i was singing along and dancing, i accidently clicked woongjin over stx in my LB... oh no!!! oh well, still cheering for stx!!!
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
Bob123
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (North)259 Posts
March 20 2010 00:27 GMT
#251
great
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
March 30 2010 10:40 GMT
#252
probably one of the better sc songs in the past year or so
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Artisan
Profile Joined February 2010
United States336 Posts
March 30 2010 11:07 GMT
#253
lmao
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
March 30 2010 11:09 GMT
#254
On March 13 2010 09:46 Xeln4g4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 09:40 Suc wrote:
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.


same here hahahaah

and I would end up singing the lyrics in the parody and get wtf look from everyone..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
March 30 2010 15:07 GMT
#255
On March 30 2010 20:09 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 09:46 Xeln4g4 wrote:
On March 13 2010 09:40 Suc wrote:
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.


same here hahahaah

and I would end up singing the lyrics in the parody and get wtf look from everyone..

This happens all the time to me, actually. Which is bad because it's one of the most popular songs played at parties. Which I don't really go to. I guess it's not a problem after all.
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
March 31 2010 17:31 GMT
#256
Haha I love this! The acoustic version is pretty nice too. Props to you guys for doing this!
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
March 31 2010 18:13 GMT
#257
On March 30 2010 19:40 StorrZerg wrote:
probably one of the better sc songs in the past year or so


This and the "I didn't get a beta key" one are great.
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
March 31 2010 18:19 GMT
#258
On March 30 2010 20:09 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 09:46 Xeln4g4 wrote:
On March 13 2010 09:40 Suc wrote:
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.


same here hahahaah

and I would end up singing the lyrics in the parody and get wtf look from everyone..

Yeah some people on my floor were singing Tik Tok and I chimed with these lyrics and it didn't go over too well lol.

This is fucking classic though.
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
March 31 2010 19:19 GMT
#259
On March 31 2010 00:07 love1another wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 20:09 SilverSkyLark wrote:
On March 13 2010 09:46 Xeln4g4 wrote:
On March 13 2010 09:40 Suc wrote:
Whenever I hear the actual Tik-Tok song, this one just plays in my head and I get confused when the lyrics are different lol.


same here hahahaah

and I would end up singing the lyrics in the parody and get wtf look from everyone..

This happens all the time to me, actually. Which is bad because it's one of the most popular songs played at parties. Which I don't really go to. I guess it's not a problem after all.


I think of this song everytime I hear the original too. I think it actually makes me like the original more
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
manattics
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada26 Posts
April 01 2010 20:55 GMT
#260
LOL OMG U R A GENIUS
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4417
Leta 2414
BeSt 494
Soulkey 422
Soma 217
Rush 107
Shine 30
ZergMaN 25
Shinee 16
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
League of Legends
JimRising 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft834
Sick249
Pyrionflax14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 38m
Patches Events
6h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
OSC
14h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.