• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7651 users

[CSL+] News and Announcement - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 49 Next All
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
September 10 2009 04:46 GMT
#201
On September 10 2009 13:37 hazelynut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2009 13:31 Empyrean wrote:
We didn't charter it at our school, we're just a group of friends.

Which also means we have no money.


Go use your student government funds to play video games! It's extra work, but you can eventually do things like hold live matches. I bet a Duke v UMD match would be a trouncing crowd pleaser.


You mean UNC?
Moderator
Straife
Profile Joined September 2009
United States36 Posts
September 10 2009 04:46 GMT
#202
Even though Cal Poly is in California.... do we have to play all the pr0s at UC Berkley

O_________________O;;;

either way, still pumped to GET SOME
Don't get lost!
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
September 10 2009 04:47 GMT
#203
On September 10 2009 13:46 Straife wrote:
Even though Cal Poly is in California.... do we have to play all the pr0s at UC Berkley

O_________________O;;;

either way, still pumped to GET SOME

yes
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
September 10 2009 04:53 GMT
#204
On September 10 2009 13:46 Empyrean wrote:
You mean UNC?


I thought Duke and UMD hated each other for various basketball reasons. I guess by live I meant half-live, with your players & audience & commentators all in one lecture hall
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
September 10 2009 04:58 GMT
#205
On September 10 2009 13:53 hazelynut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2009 13:46 Empyrean wrote:
You mean UNC?


I thought Duke and UMD hated each other for various basketball reasons. I guess by live I meant half-live, with your players & audience & commentators all in one lecture hall


No.

<_<

I'm surprised you haven't heard of the Duke/UNC rivalry though. There's probably even a wikipedia article on it :/
Moderator
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
September 10 2009 05:04 GMT
#206
On September 10 2009 13:58 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2009 13:53 hazelynut wrote:
On September 10 2009 13:46 Empyrean wrote:
You mean UNC?


I thought Duke and UMD hated each other for various basketball reasons. I guess by live I meant half-live, with your players & audience & commentators all in one lecture hall


No.

<_<

I'm surprised you haven't heard of the Duke/UNC rivalry though. There's probably even a wikipedia article on it :/

we hate maryland too but duke/unc is probably THE biggest college rivalry lol


Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 10 2009 06:11 GMT
#207
,more than USC / UCLA ?
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
OrderlyChaos
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1115 Posts
September 10 2009 06:23 GMT
#208
What about OSU/Michigan?
orangemoney52
Profile Joined April 2006
United States37 Posts
September 10 2009 07:35 GMT
#209
what about CSL/CSL+?

oh wait, i joke.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-10 13:24:30
September 10 2009 13:10 GMT
#210
On September 10 2009 15:11 Xeris wrote:
,more than USC / UCLA ?

hmm i think Duke/UNC basketball games get more national hype than anything related to usc/ucla. especially nowadays

OSU/Michigan football's about the same as duke/unc basketball i would guess?

Capulet
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada686 Posts
September 10 2009 13:14 GMT
#211
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


Sounds good. But we gotta get more players first.
"I'm just killing the spiders to save the butterflies... Wanting to save both is a contradiction. What would you rather do? Keep deliberating? The butterfly will be eaten in the meantime."
vAltyR
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States581 Posts
September 10 2009 13:30 GMT
#212
Siiick, I'm so excited for this season to start!
내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
September 10 2009 15:33 GMT
#213
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there
Moderator
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
September 10 2009 15:36 GMT
#214
Are the maps used in CSL the updated maps currently in the proleague?
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
September 10 2009 15:39 GMT
#215
On September 11 2009 00:33 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there

I can take him, captain.
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
September 10 2009 16:00 GMT
#216
On September 11 2009 00:39 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 00:33 Empyrean wrote:
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there

I can take him, captain.

Sadly there's just one thing you guys don't quite understand:
That even if you've got the best damn Protoss in the land.
Even if your team is stacked with nerds down to the core,
Even if your Bs and up make fix or six or more
Even if you watch your reps and train all night and day.
It simply doesn't change the fact that all of you are gay.

...
HiHiByeBye
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada365 Posts
September 10 2009 16:21 GMT
#217
Thanks so much for your hard work!
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
September 10 2009 16:26 GMT
#218
On September 11 2009 00:39 OneOther wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 00:33 Empyrean wrote:
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there

I can take him, captain.


Three of us can XD
Moderator
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
September 10 2009 17:29 GMT
#219
On September 11 2009 01:26 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 00:39 OneOther wrote:
On September 11 2009 00:33 Empyrean wrote:
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there

I can take him, captain.


Three of us can XD

Eff that shit, I'll go bunky on his ass.
Graphics
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
September 10 2009 17:38 GMT
#220
On September 11 2009 02:29 SilverskY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2009 01:26 Empyrean wrote:
On September 11 2009 00:39 OneOther wrote:
On September 11 2009 00:33 Empyrean wrote:
On September 10 2009 12:46 Freaky[x] wrote:
okay, I will fucking lead the team to victory okay? Although I would like some help and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D


You sound quite confident there

I can take him, captain.


Three of us can XD

Eff that shit, I'll go bunky on his ass.

Just go Jaedong on him, Jae
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 49
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14m
CranKy Ducklings0
Patches Events
5h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 14m
OSC
13h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.