Great work! And don't worry, the Berkeley peepz already know about CSL and definitely won't not sign up for it (over my dead wolf body)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
Great work! And don't worry, the Berkeley peepz already know about CSL and definitely won't not sign up for it (over my dead wolf body) | ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
| ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
On September 09 2009 12:33 Saracen wrote: Alright, but after I'm done with the banners, I expect a promotion! XD Promotions mean more work! Yaaaay! So wait, what happened to the old CSL? They're hosting a league, too. We're just making sure all their participants know about us :D so I'm not sure how that's going to work out. We'll see come October. | ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
Because their forums are deaddddddddddddddd <_< | ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
| ||
|
Superiorwolf
United States5509 Posts
| ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
| ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DarthThienAn
United States2734 Posts
![]() No one tell him! | ||
|
Marcury
Canada141 Posts
On September 09 2009 11:38 Okita wrote: Still no McGill??? We made semi-finals last year for goodness sake. You know what, I'll play. And I know someone else who's also willing to play too. Start the team, Freaky. A quick head count, we have 4 players so far. Yeah lets go freaky!! | ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
On September 09 2009 14:40 DarthThienAn wrote: I'm going to shank Xeris. Just for fun ![]() No one tell him! I won't say a word... fuck him up! | ||
|
DarthThienAn
United States2734 Posts
On September 09 2009 12:04 Xeris wrote: Show nested quote + On September 09 2009 11:11 Saracen wrote: Xeris, I demand to be an administrator for CSL!!! XD hey why don't you make me some fuckin banners like I asked you to =P and I already have your name on the list, don't be a slacker or I'll cut you. nobody cuts saracen and gets away with it! | ||
|
Capulet
Canada686 Posts
On September 09 2009 14:53 Marcury wrote: Show nested quote + On September 09 2009 11:38 Okita wrote: Still no McGill??? We made semi-finals last year for goodness sake. You know what, I'll play. And I know someone else who's also willing to play too. Start the team, Freaky. A quick head count, we have 4 players so far. Yeah lets go freaky!! Yo, you wanna lead team McGill? Unfortunately, I don't have time to organize it this year. | ||
|
Freaky[x]
Canada995 Posts
and I'd actually like it if we got to know each other in real life and talked a bit, would be pretty cool :D | ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
![]() we're putting SC on the map! :D | ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Funnytoss
Taiwan1471 Posts
| ||
|
Phelix
1931 Posts
On a second note, my school is being a pain in getting the Starcraft club chartered. | ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
Which also means we have no money. | ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
On September 10 2009 13:31 Empyrean wrote: We didn't charter it at our school, we're just a group of friends. Which also means we have no money. Go use your student government funds to play video games! It's extra work, but you can eventually do things like hold live matches. I bet a Duke v UMD match would be a | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain FanTaSy Bisu soO Soulkey Stork Shuttle Rush [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|