• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

Karry's Report (From Overseas with Love) - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
October 27 2009 23:56 GMT
#261
Seriously, Korean netizens are such a troll, it's an embarassment. I don't think I ever saw them act decently - or even type correct Korean - on any of the public websites. (I can literally count the number of famous website that enforce against trolling/poor typing, and they are all homepages run by single individual.) One of the reason I like reading English posts so much rather than Koreans.

Congratulations for the internship, and don't pay attention to much of the comments over there. We all know your writings were intended for us foreigners (+random english-fluent Korean) here anyway.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
October 28 2009 00:25 GMT
#262
Thanks again for all the comments - we got to 124 in under two days. I hope that my next article is this well recieved and that the Girlsu trend continues because it makes me laugh. I'm pondering ideas right now and I will probably publish this weekend if possible.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
roronoe
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada1527 Posts
October 28 2009 07:38 GMT
#263
On October 27 2009 17:15 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 16:14 L_P_Monix wrote:
On October 27 2009 15:51 NeverGG wrote:
'김택용 ??!??!?!?!?'

Hahaha, not again!

They still think you're Bisu!?


Yes, now it's my nickname with the Korean fans. 'Girl Bisu.' -_______-;


Wait, why do they think you're bisu?
The Purgatory of Endless Depths
L_P_Monix
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia157 Posts
October 28 2009 08:26 GMT
#264
On October 28 2009 09:25 NeverGG wrote:
Thanks again for all the comments - we got to 124 in under two days. I hope that my next article is this well recieved and that the Girlsu trend continues because it makes me laugh. I'm pondering ideas right now and I will probably publish this weekend if possible.

Interview Bisu for your next article! The netizen's heads will implode.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 28 2009 08:31 GMT
#265
On October 28 2009 17:26 L_P_Monix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2009 09:25 NeverGG wrote:
Thanks again for all the comments - we got to 124 in under two days. I hope that my next article is this well recieved and that the Girlsu trend continues because it makes me laugh. I'm pondering ideas right now and I will probably publish this weekend if possible.

Interview Bisu for your next article! The netizen's heads will implode.

No, Flash! MOAR FLASH!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
October 28 2009 09:53 GMT
#266
On October 28 2009 16:38 roronoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 17:15 NeverGG wrote:
On October 27 2009 16:14 L_P_Monix wrote:
On October 27 2009 15:51 NeverGG wrote:
'김택용 ??!??!?!?!?'

Hahaha, not again!

They still think you're Bisu!?


Yes, now it's my nickname with the Korean fans. 'Girl Bisu.' -_______-;


Wait, why do they think you're bisu?


In my first article's comments some Korean netizen suggested the photo looked like a photoshopped Bisu and now a lot of them are saying it.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 02:46 GMT
#267
Bump! It's that time again. Please assemble TL and help me.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 26 2009 02:58 GMT
#268
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again
Writer
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 03:35 GMT
#269
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 26 2009 03:39 GMT
#270
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer
Writer
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 04:19 GMT
#271
On November 26 2009 12:39 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer


Maybe some time in the future! I'd say you could come live underneath my bed, but Scaramanga's already called dibs.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
November 26 2009 04:30 GMT
#272
*bump*

Posted!
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 26 2009 04:37 GMT
#273
On November 26 2009 13:19 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 12:39 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer


Maybe some time in the future! I'd say you could come live underneath my bed, but Scaramanga's already called dibs.


What about the closet?
Writer
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 04:50 GMT
#274
On November 26 2009 13:37 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 13:19 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:39 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer


Maybe some time in the future! I'd say you could come live underneath my bed, but Scaramanga's already called dibs.


What about the closet?


If you fancy living with camera bags and smelly socks....
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
November 26 2009 05:00 GMT
#275
Ahhh~ That was you that did those articles. Hahaha, now I feel like a dumby linking that article in another thread >_>
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 05:04 GMT
#276
On November 26 2009 14:00 hasuprotoss wrote:
Ahhh~ That was you that did those articles. Hahaha, now I feel like a dumby linking that article in another thread >_>


Hahaha, no it's okay. You weren't to know. I've been working for them for a while now freelancing the odd english article.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 26 2009 05:06 GMT
#277
On November 26 2009 13:50 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 13:37 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 13:19 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:39 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer


Maybe some time in the future! I'd say you could come live underneath my bed, but Scaramanga's already called dibs.


What about the closet?


If you fancy living with camera bags and smelly socks....


Don't worry I keep my quarters clean.
Writer
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 26 2009 05:29 GMT
#278
On November 26 2009 14:06 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2009 13:50 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 13:37 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 13:19 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:39 l10f wrote:
On November 26 2009 12:35 NeverGG wrote:
On November 26 2009 11:58 l10f wrote:
Reading it makes me want to go to Korea again


Awww I hope you can visit ^^


I doubt it I went last summer


Maybe some time in the future! I'd say you could come live underneath my bed, but Scaramanga's already called dibs.


What about the closet?


If you fancy living with camera bags and smelly socks....


Don't worry I keep my quarters clean.


Normally so do I, but I need to clean out my closet this week. It's getting messy.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
CongoJack
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada417 Posts
November 26 2009 05:31 GMT
#279
Good article thanks NeverGG also left a comment.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-26 05:42:31
November 26 2009 05:31 GMT
#280
Some douche wrote that I write like a middle schooler. I'd like to hope that wasn't someone from TL. I'd also like to note that this person didn't use a jot of punctuation in their post so they're clearly an idiot.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 49m
Patches Events
7h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 49m
OSC
15h 49m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.