• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

Karry's Report (From Overseas with Love) - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 15 2009 03:19 GMT
#201
On September 15 2009 11:15 GG.Win wrote:
good luck with the internship
ps: show me around korea next summer


Thanks. Sure, are you coming for a holiday or studying? Bring some sunscreen and a hat if you come between July and September!
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-15 13:28:39
September 15 2009 13:27 GMT
#202
ㅁㄴㅇㅁㄴㅇ wrote:
I CAN'T READING ENGLISH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Awesome.

Love this articles Never. But has no-one pointed out that the thread is "Karry's Report" yet?
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
September 15 2009 13:35 GMT
#203
On September 14 2009 14:00 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2009 12:08 FranzF1 wrote:
Nice article, but for me UPL doesnt fill the void of PL...T_T
But the players deserve some time off season, maybe this was a "bad" thing =D

Keep the good work NeverGG and thx for everything!


Yeah, I've not found it as 'filling' as Rival Battle Break was last year. The off-season all feels a bit too serious for my liking.

P.S. Taken from comments on the latest article:


agreed.. 09-14 14:12 (67.175.159.60)
no one here is going to understand what the article is saying... except for a few. I seriously ask Fomos to hire some translators (not crappy ones) so that we all can share her view and see if there's anything that we can give her a help in order to propagate e-sports culture in Korea.

agreed.. 09-14 14:14 (67.175.159.60)
XD furthermore, even I did not read the article thou... kinda long for me to fool around here.

I wish people wouldn't post things like this - it's basically not helpful at all and will lead to me probably being replaced by someone who is bilingual, but does not have the experience of working in eSports journalism that I do. I *really* hope it wasn't anyone from TL -_- It's hard enough dealing with the negativity from the Korean visitors let alone people making suggestions like this.


You are way too sensitive to criticism for your own good.

Anyways, do you have experience working in ESPORTS journalism? I thought you took photos mostly
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 15 2009 13:37 GMT
#204
On September 15 2009 22:35 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2009 14:00 NeverGG wrote:
On September 14 2009 12:08 FranzF1 wrote:
Nice article, but for me UPL doesnt fill the void of PL...T_T
But the players deserve some time off season, maybe this was a "bad" thing =D

Keep the good work NeverGG and thx for everything!


Yeah, I've not found it as 'filling' as Rival Battle Break was last year. The off-season all feels a bit too serious for my liking.

P.S. Taken from comments on the latest article:


agreed.. 09-14 14:12 (67.175.159.60)
no one here is going to understand what the article is saying... except for a few. I seriously ask Fomos to hire some translators (not crappy ones) so that we all can share her view and see if there's anything that we can give her a help in order to propagate e-sports culture in Korea.

agreed.. 09-14 14:14 (67.175.159.60)
XD furthermore, even I did not read the article thou... kinda long for me to fool around here.

I wish people wouldn't post things like this - it's basically not helpful at all and will lead to me probably being replaced by someone who is bilingual, but does not have the experience of working in eSports journalism that I do. I *really* hope it wasn't anyone from TL -_- It's hard enough dealing with the negativity from the Korean visitors let alone people making suggestions like this.


You are way too sensitive to criticism for your own good.

Anyways, do you have experience working in ESPORTS journalism? I thought you took photos mostly


I do, but I worked for SCforall.com for about six months writing smaller articles and reports. I've also done several articles for TL including a final edit.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
September 15 2009 16:39 GMT
#205
On September 15 2009 22:37 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2009 22:35 Foucault wrote:
On September 14 2009 14:00 NeverGG wrote:
On September 14 2009 12:08 FranzF1 wrote:
Nice article, but for me UPL doesnt fill the void of PL...T_T
But the players deserve some time off season, maybe this was a "bad" thing =D

Keep the good work NeverGG and thx for everything!


Yeah, I've not found it as 'filling' as Rival Battle Break was last year. The off-season all feels a bit too serious for my liking.

P.S. Taken from comments on the latest article:


agreed.. 09-14 14:12 (67.175.159.60)
no one here is going to understand what the article is saying... except for a few. I seriously ask Fomos to hire some translators (not crappy ones) so that we all can share her view and see if there's anything that we can give her a help in order to propagate e-sports culture in Korea.

agreed.. 09-14 14:14 (67.175.159.60)
XD furthermore, even I did not read the article thou... kinda long for me to fool around here.

I wish people wouldn't post things like this - it's basically not helpful at all and will lead to me probably being replaced by someone who is bilingual, but does not have the experience of working in eSports journalism that I do. I *really* hope it wasn't anyone from TL -_- It's hard enough dealing with the negativity from the Korean visitors let alone people making suggestions like this.


You are way too sensitive to criticism for your own good.

Anyways, do you have experience working in ESPORTS journalism? I thought you took photos mostly


I do, but I worked for SCforall.com for about six months writing smaller articles and reports. I've also done several articles for TL including a final edit.


Ah yes, I remember your FE piece. I didn't know about SCforall.com, thats cool. I hope you achieve great success (not to sound like Borat) with your internship at Fomos.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 15 2009 23:02 GMT
#206
Thanks to those people who left comments last night. I really appreciate your help. The next article will probably be either a photo sketch of behind the scenes of eSTRO or a full article on eSTRO as a team.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 15 2009 23:16 GMT
#207
what exactly is a photo sketch?
I'm curious
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 16 2009 01:29 GMT
#208
On September 16 2009 08:16 fusionsdf wrote:
what exactly is a photo sketch?
I'm curious


It's going to be an article that is mainly photos with minimal text - only small captions for each photo which will probably be written in Korean/English to sate the Korean netizens for a while.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-23 02:39:36
September 23 2009 02:10 GMT
#209
Been reduced to a lower line and no main photo which is a bit disappointing. Please comment over at fomos if you have a chance since I doubt many Koreans will even notice it now.

eSTRO manager interview and article posted; http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=99317&db=issue
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 23 2009 02:23 GMT
#210
wow:

Plus I am already looking at other foreign players, so eSTRO will once again have another foreign player just like when we invited Nony and Idra to stay with us. If Nony wants to come back for SC2, our arms are always open wide. My players and coaching staff loved him as did I. We enjoy the company of our foreign gaming companions.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
September 23 2009 02:32 GMT
#211
On September 23 2009 11:23 RaGe wrote:
wow:

Plus I am already looking at other foreign players, so eSTRO will once again have another foreign player just like when we invited Nony and Idra to stay with us. If Nony wants to come back for SC2, our arms are always open wide. My players and coaching staff loved him as did I. We enjoy the company of our foreign gaming companions.


Something about this comment makes me have faith in the world.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-23 02:43:23
September 23 2009 02:42 GMT
#212
On September 23 2009 11:23 RaGe wrote:
wow:

Plus I am already looking at other foreign players, so eSTRO will once again have another foreign player just like when we invited Nony and Idra to stay with us. If Nony wants to come back for SC2, our arms are always open wide. My players and coaching staff loved him as did I. We enjoy the company of our foreign gaming companions.


yeah I know right, I'm pretty pumped, as I said in my comment on Fomos, the possibility of Ret being able to go to Korea looks more likely now that eStro have said that they welcome with open arms.

I'm trying not to get too excited though, life gets in the way (Nony and his girlfriend anyone) and even if its possible, any number of things could shoot it down at any time.

So we just have to wait.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
September 23 2009 03:15 GMT
#213
Well written.

When'd they play the final Ultimate Proleague Match again..?
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
September 23 2009 03:22 GMT
#214
really really awesome images in this last post especially
they're beautifully composed
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 23 2009 03:59 GMT
#215
On September 23 2009 12:22 fusionsdf wrote:
really really awesome images in this last post especially
they're beautifully composed


Thank you - I just bought a new lens designed more for portrait shots so please wait and I'll share the new style soon.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
September 23 2009 12:35 GMT
#216
On September 23 2009 12:59 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2009 12:22 fusionsdf wrote:
really really awesome images in this last post especially
they're beautifully composed


Thank you - I just bought a new lens designed more for portrait shots so please wait and I'll share the new style soon.


Bump de bump, the OP and the thread title need to be updated, also go posts comments on Fomos people.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
October 27 2009 03:55 GMT
#217
Bumped for new article and a plea for aid!~
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
October 27 2009 04:08 GMT
#218
Good read!

(And I commented! Don't worry, you're amazing, it'll work out with fomos)
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
October 27 2009 04:09 GMT
#219
Thanks - I feel so pathetic coming begging for bumps, but I have no one to translate for me so the Koreans only complain about it being in English or don't comment at all.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
October 27 2009 04:19 GMT
#220
You shouldn't worry.

Think about the number of people who come here looking for bumbs/hits for the stupidest things. You, on the hand, have a column at the freaking FOMOS! I went to Fomos for the first time a couple seconds ago and there was your article, easy to find.

How many people can say they've achieved something comparable to that?
formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1145
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 279
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 458
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23095
Calm 2264
Shuttle 344
Mini 174
White-Ra 174
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 75
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11770
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1723
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu572
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2343
FrodaN1575
fl0m1562
olofmeister738
B2W.Neo735
Beastyqt367
Livibee180
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax158
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick876
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV364
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.