• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6899 users

[Project] Jaedong Fighting Card! - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
CCGaunt
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States417 Posts
June 09 2010 11:16 GMT
#241
Username: ccgaunt
nationality: USA
comment: Jaedong, you are an amazing player. I don't play Zerg, but I respect your level of skill so much. Show everyone what Tyrant really means!
Take me to Korea
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
June 09 2010 11:24 GMT
#242
Seriously, someone else post again mindlessly. I dare you.
ModeratorGodfather
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
June 09 2010 13:18 GMT
#243
i'll do it only if you double dare me
HEY MEYT
nuke_rush
Profile Joined November 2009
Hong Kong126 Posts
June 09 2010 13:43 GMT
#244
Username: nuke_rush
Nationality: Chinese
Message: The first starcraft game I watched was you vs Jin Young Hwa (mOvie) on heartbreak ridge. I didn't understand why people said you were amazing, because I still thought Lim Yo Hwan (BoxeR) was the best player around. But now that I know more about the pro Starcraft, I realize that you are a great player, and know that it is you that gives us hope in this era of Lee Young Ho (Flash)'s domination. Good luck, have fun, good game. never die jaedong!
Battlecruiser operational | still can't decide which team i like
akisa
Profile Joined February 2010
Jamaica98 Posts
June 09 2010 15:00 GMT
#245
On June 09 2010 22:43 nuke_rush wrote:
Username: nuke_rush
Nationality: Chinese
Message: The first starcraft game I watched was you vs Jin Young Hwa (mOvie) on heartbreak ridge. I didn't understand why people said you were amazing, because I still thought Lim Yo Hwan (BoxeR) was the best player around. But now that I know more about the pro Starcraft, I realize that you are a great player, and know that it is you that gives us hope in this era of Lee Young Ho (Flash)'s domination. Good luck, have fun, good game. never die jaedong!


On June 09 2010 20:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
Seriously, someone else post again mindlessly. I dare you.


You got your wish.
;-;
Prospeh
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden31 Posts
June 09 2010 15:25 GMT
#246
Username: Prospeh
Nationality: Swedish
Message: I just want to tell you how much I love your games, I always watch them over and over again, your gamestyle is just amazing... I really wish you the best in future and I hope you'll go back to the throne as #1 player in world. /A dedicated fan!
~ #1 Jaedong fan |
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
June 09 2010 15:29 GMT
#247
guys, it ended a fucking year ago lol
HEY MEYT
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
June 09 2010 15:30 GMT
#248
Do people even read the OP anymore lol.
Never give up
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
June 09 2010 16:19 GMT
#249
I got excited that it was a second card to cheer jaedong up after the dissapointment of the MSL finals...
Manifesto, I think you need to be more heavy handed with the mod-power on these people...
IseeFish
Profile Joined June 2010
United States45 Posts
June 10 2010 03:16 GMT
#250
What happened with the card then. Did he receive it?
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
June 10 2010 03:21 GMT
#251
On June 10 2010 12:16 IseeFish wrote:
What happened with the card then. Did he receive it?

Stop bumping this already.

How hard is it to search?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=102851
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103482
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Epithet
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States840 Posts
June 10 2010 08:44 GMT
#252
On June 09 2010 20:24 Manifesto7 wrote:
Seriously, someone else post again mindlessly. I dare you.

Hm, you and me have the same birthday! I shouldn't be bumping this...
YellOw, Reach, & Nal_Ra Hwaiting!!
k20a
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada412 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 08:51:14
June 10 2010 08:50 GMT
#253
lol whoops

I love you mani t.t

In all fairness I did read the op... but not the date
"It's like that one time Luke Skywalker threw the ring in to Mordor to kill Hitler, or something" - Tasteless
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
June 10 2010 08:57 GMT
#254
Am I late for this?
+ Show Spoiler +
Did I fail? Help!!!
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Karalius
Profile Joined January 2008
Lithuania271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 13:17:05
June 10 2010 13:16 GMT
#255
Username: Tomas (i just entered my name, cause i used this TL username when everything else was taken)
Nationality: Lithuania
Message:

A hundred reasons to wake up,
and only one to breathe.
A hundred reasons to get up,
and fight when you are beat.

Thank you for giving hope and inspiring to accomplish great things. You are a Hero to many, you are Hero to me.
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 155
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 329
SHIN 155
Railgan 46
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70853
Calm 11091
Rain 2483
Bisu 1619
FanTaSy 861
soO 557
Stork 526
Shuttle 451
Soma 276
Rush 247
[ Show more ]
Snow 221
firebathero 193
Last 155
Light 106
Mind 86
Pusan 70
Sea.KH 68
ToSsGirL 50
hero 48
Sharp 45
Bale 43
Free 39
Trap 36
Killer 35
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
sorry 26
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Sexy 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8614
Dendi498
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns30536
singsing2187
B2W.Neo525
Pyrionflax241
ToD145
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 85
• Gemini_19 14
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos3528
• Nemesis535
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1211
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 36m
OSC
10h 36m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.