• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9951 users

NaDa's Body - Page 136

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
ggggbabybabybaby
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada304 Posts
May 16 2011 16:54 GMT
#2701
On May 16 2011 21:28 Crisium wrote:
Jaedong recently passed NaDa in total victories. If Jaedong reaches the Ro4 of this MSL (highly likely) he will also pass NaDa in the most total semi-finals appearances. If Jaedong OR Flash wins, he will tie NaDa's 6 total golds.

NaDa's stranglehold over the scene finally ends in 2011.

QUESTION: Will this cause NaDa sadness and turn him to binge-eating and hurt his body?


No because NaDa is more handsome.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
May 16 2011 17:00 GMT
#2702
On May 16 2011 21:28 Crisium wrote:
Jaedong recently passed NaDa in total victories. If Jaedong reaches the Ro4 of this MSL (highly likely) he will also pass NaDa in the most total semi-finals appearances. If Jaedong OR Flash wins, he will tie NaDa's 6 total golds.

NaDa's stranglehold over the scene finally ends in 2011.

QUESTION: Will this cause NaDa sadness and turn him to binge-eating and hurt his body?


A witch! Burn her!
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
May 16 2011 17:24 GMT
#2703
Haha suffeli WTF :D awesome
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 16 2011 20:22 GMT
#2704
suffeli...my cheeks...they hurt so much. thank you <3
d=(^_^)z
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 16 2011 20:23 GMT
#2705
lol that's ridiculous suffeli! <3
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 17 2011 17:08 GMT
#2706
This is how I feel to know we're supposed to be called NaDalites now.
This is how I feel when I see the reason Suffeli has a paint-brush icon.
.... something..... NaDa .. ......shirt ... off ... .... .. .. mountains . . ... ... .pineapples?

On May 16 2011 02:37 Kms wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



From Pokedex thread, I had to
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
May 18 2011 04:38 GMT
#2707
i wouldnt mind snugging up next to him
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
May 18 2011 09:08 GMT
#2708
I prefer Bisu's face but Stork's body when it comes to hot Protoss players.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 18 2011 13:31 GMT
#2709
On May 18 2011 22:30 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 22:29 Obaten wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:28 rebdomine wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:26 Eufouria wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:25 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:24 TT1 wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:23 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:21 TT1 wrote:
On May 18 2011 22:19 TT1 wrote:
moletrap y so handsome -.,-;;


I TAKE MY STATEMENT BACK BLASPHEMY HE DOWN TALKED NADA


WHAT?

BLASPHEMY!!

YOU U DO THIS MOLETRAP!


hmm u right mb i overrexagerate o.o?? but nadas so handsome it hurts my heart.. and his hands are so soft


I came close to smelling his hair once.


true story.

I bet it smells like cinnamon.


I bet watermelon


Nope, probably just smells like pure sex.

Smells like victory

[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
May 18 2011 14:00 GMT
#2710
On May 18 2011 02:08 bITt.mAN wrote:
This is how I feel to know we're supposed to be called NaDalites now.
This is how I feel when I see the reason Suffeli has a paint-brush icon.
.... something..... NaDa .. ......shirt ... off ... .... .. .. mountains . . ... ... .pineapples?

Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 02:37 Kms wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




From Pokedex thread, I had to

Magikarp <3
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Retgery
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1229 Posts
May 18 2011 23:07 GMT
#2711
On May 18 2011 18:08 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
I prefer Bisu's face but Stork's body when it comes to hot Protoss players.

I just wish he still had his glasses...then he'd be perfect.
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
il0ves0ulmirr0rrr
Profile Joined May 2011
United States30 Posts
May 19 2011 01:33 GMT
#2712
I want a shirtless pic pretty please
"If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC" -Vonnegut
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
May 19 2011 01:36 GMT
#2713
I can't believe that this has gone on for 136 pages, but if I do go to Korea one day, I would love to meet him and get a picture with him
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 11:09:56
May 19 2011 11:06 GMT
#2714
Let's get some summer feeling in here

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
May 19 2011 11:18 GMT
#2715
On May 19 2011 20:06 ICanFlyLow wrote:
[image loading]


LUFFY!!!!

ONE PIECE!!! BALLER!!!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
May 19 2011 12:23 GMT
#2716
Damn I want that luffy shirt
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
May 19 2011 21:13 GMT
#2717
Summer requires less clothing. It's about time this is brought up again.

[image loading]
Priphea
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 21:57:31
May 19 2011 21:42 GMT
#2718
Kamille, fuck that's it!

Enough with you Jaedong boys, this is what I see when I see JD's MSL interview pics


Beware, it will be edited in, for the sake of preventing any more damage to this holy shrine because of that specific Jaedong picture:


... MS Paint working

EDIT: YOU ASKED FOR IT!
+ Show Spoiler [Beware!] +
"Oh, isin't it a lovely spring day. I think I'll stroll around with my new hat and look all pretty (: (: "[image loading]


Yep, mad paint skills right there. Bring it on, MS Paint wars gogogo
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
May 19 2011 23:39 GMT
#2719
On May 20 2011 06:42 bITt.mAN wrote:
Kamille, fuck that's it!

Enough with you Jaedong boys, this is what I see when I see JD's MSL interview pics


Beware, it will be edited in, for the sake of preventing any more damage to this holy shrine because of that specific Jaedong picture:


... MS Paint working

EDIT: YOU ASKED FOR IT!
+ Show Spoiler [Beware!] +
"Oh, isin't it a lovely spring day. I think I'll stroll around with my new hat and look all pretty (: (: "[image loading]


Yep, mad paint skills right there. Bring it on, MS Paint wars gogogo


That is so wrong.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 19 2011 23:48 GMT
#2720
On May 20 2011 06:42 bITt.mAN wrote:
Kamille, fuck that's it!

Enough with you Jaedong boys, this is what I see when I see JD's MSL interview pics


Beware, it will be edited in, for the sake of preventing any more damage to this holy shrine because of that specific Jaedong picture:


... MS Paint working

EDIT: YOU ASKED FOR IT!
+ Show Spoiler [Beware!] +
"Oh, isin't it a lovely spring day. I think I'll stroll around with my new hat and look all pretty (: (: "[image loading]


Yep, mad paint skills right there. Bring it on, MS Paint wars gogogo

Wow, that is a damn heavy gauntlet you just threw down there.
d=(^_^)z
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3011
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo613
byalli403
shahzam283
C9.Mang0155
KnowMe155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 23m
Stellar Fest
17h 23m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.