On August 20 2009 18:01 DragoonPK wrote:
Poor upmagic, less than 50,000,000 won.. I think he deserves more!
Poor upmagic, less than 50,000,000 won.. I think he deserves more!
he resigned for much more probably, just undisclosed
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
On August 20 2009 18:01 DragoonPK wrote: Poor upmagic, less than 50,000,000 won.. I think he deserves more! he resigned for much more probably, just undisclosed | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
GoSu
Korea (South)1773 Posts
On August 20 2009 18:04 GTR wrote: Calm 130,000,000 won salary is NICE. More than 10,000,000 a month! | ||
|
dinmsab
Malaysia2246 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
| ||
|
ccou
United States681 Posts
| ||
|
GoSu
Korea (South)1773 Posts
Hwaseung OZ retain Hiya, continue negotiations with Jaedong Source: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=98545&db=issue&cate=&page=1&field=&kwrd= No further details. Though the wording seems to suggest they are just working out details with Jaedong. LOL at JD "...negotiations with Jaedong". I can guess how much his salaray will be with Hwaseung if he stays htere "Hey coach, I brought your team everywhere because of my imba ZvZ, give me more!" | ||
|
Zubins
United States118 Posts
| ||
|
unionbank
Australia666 Posts
The future of Bisu' will be announced very shortly in the FA website I'm predicting the move to CJ will happen Find out shortly | ||
|
baubo
China3370 Posts
Semi-hoping they sign go.go though. Even besides the fact that Khan needs a terran, he and FBH together ensures that there's at least some BM every match. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
On August 20 2009 18:09 ccou wrote: I hope Bisu doesn't go to CJ, it would make CJ too stupid strong to retain its perpetual underdog appeal. I mean they'll have the top protoss+3rd/4th best terrans+2nd best zerg: The difference between CJ fans and regular fans is that CJ fans actually believe they are underdogs in some way or form. The rest of TL.net hating you does not make you underdogs ^_^ | ||
|
ccou
United States681 Posts
On August 20 2009 18:13 baubo wrote: Glad Khan retained all their FA. Semi-hoping they sign go.go though. Even besides the fact that Khan needs a terran, he and FBH together ensures that there's at least some BM every match. rofl, can't wait. | ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
| ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
| ||
|
Zubins
United States118 Posts
| ||
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
| ||
|
ccou
United States681 Posts
Wait, what much re-signed? for how long, I thought he was moseying over to Air Force. | ||
|
unionbank
Australia666 Posts
| ||
|
viewer
Canada662 Posts
On August 20 2009 18:18 Geo.Rion wrote: i guess JD can ask for as much money as he wants. If OZ decides to not pay that they are as good as dead I thought it was said before that the team promised to make Jaedong the highest salaried gamer and that they would keep him. Maybe just a rumour. | ||
|
So no fek
United States3001 Posts
Even if we are low on Protoss, I'd love to see the trinity of Jaedong, Effort and Kwanro, all under the guidance of the Maestro. Wait CJ re-signed Much? Does that mean he isn't going into the Air Force yet? That makes me incredibly happy if that's the case. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g9253 shahzam586 JimRising C9.Mang0307 PiGStarcraft258 Maynarde120 Vindicta15 Liquid`Ken8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP55 • davetesta28 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|