Based on the replies and the appreciated help on my blog Action and Reaction and [Love] Oh Boy.. I decided to write a "guide" how to handle girls with respect and still attract them.
Obviously I won't the mistake to setup a guide in common sense. There's no such thing as a guide to pick up girls. Its all about behavior, psychologies and I'd call it timing.
First of all I want to tell everyone some basic things which alone will help you a lot if you remember them while addressing a girl or talking to one.
Don't be shy. There is no need to be shy. There is no need to be afraid that the girl will twit you. Most of the girls are flattered if they get addressed. If they twit you there's just two possibilities why they do so:
1) You addressed them with a total outstanding and dumb verdict. For example "Hey.. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"
2) They are arrogant and dumb. If they laugh at you if you talked to them in a friendly way asking them for example if they want to have a drink with you there would be no reason to put you down. If they do so, they are not even worth being sad about it.
A few examples of addressing a girl that work in most clubs / parties which are not dumb and actually very attracting.
1) Get eye contact whenever you have the chance to. (Important!: DON'T STARE) When she's dancing just bandy a few looks and smile. If you have a good smile there's a high chance of attracting her. If she smiles back its really good.
2) Addressing a girl when she's with her friends which is usually the case in clubs / bars. Its really hard to address a girl when she's not alone, because it makes you think the friends will laugh at you or something, but usually (I went through this..) they are just so quiet when you address her.
But still, most important thing is eye contact and your smile. Later you can ask if she likes to have a drink with you. From that point on its up to you, be yourself and don't try to force anything.
Be gentle and be interested, but don't go on their nerves. Of course its important to any girl that you are gentle, friendly and interested in her, but don't overdo it.
1) With being gentle I don't mean buying them anything they want, agreeing with them on any point or lie to them even if you have another opinion. By being gentle I mean the way you handle and talk to them.
They are not made of glass and they can stand another opinion. Also they are human beings who are supposed to be handled like that. They are by no means objects to satisfy your lust.
2) Don't let them be the middle of your world. If you for example are on a house party, don't stay the whole night with one girl. Quit her and talk with your friends after you talked with her for a while. It will give her time and she already feels if you are interested or not. Later the night you can have drinks with her, talk with her again and probably you can just leave with a usual farewell. (like a hug, or kisses on the cheeks)
3) Don't be too harsh. In such a situation you don't need to force yourself to get her number. She'll probably give you the number by herself if she's interested.
Don't go into the night expecting to leave with a girl and don't try to find your big love. Love is no thing that hits you in one moment rather it develops over time. (Of course there are love on first sight situations, but thats outstanding) You won't find love, love finds you. It nearly always happens if you are not expecting to get into a relationship. Just be relaxed, be yourself and enjoy the party and your life.
Another pretty important point is the view you have about yourself. Be confident, but don't be too confident. Don't think you're a faggot but don't think you're the best thing that could happen to her. You need to like yourself. You need to like your look, your style first. If you doesn't like you - how could a girl? If you doesn't love you - how could a girl?
Last but not least I want to point that you shouldn't be turned down by a "no" of a girl. Also there is no need to get angry because a girl isn't interested in you. There are many cute girls and you cannot expect any girl to like you or to be single - its obvious, isn't it?
Thats everything I want to / I have to tell you at the moment. Best of luck with girls, be relaxed, be yourself and be happy with that. Thats the way to happiness !