Bisu: I like HerO and JYP because they are good at PvZ.
– Not bad picks, Bisu added JYP to his list after only mentioning HerO the last time around. It's funny that he would talk of two strong PvZ players. Right now the SC2 portion of Proleague is still stuck in a Protoss is too strong trend, but maybe the meta-game shift of Zerg strength has finally started to trickle down to high masters as well.
Fantasy: There are a lot of players I like, but I if I had to pick one, I'd pick MMA.
– It's funny because MMA is basically reverse-Fantasy: Die every time he uses mech, wins every time he uses bio.
Jaedong: I'm a big fan of my old teammate Symbol, and of Stephano as well.
– I literally high fived the Blizzard KR rep who came along with me for our interview Jaedong when he said Stephano was his favorite player. I was like “FUCK YEAH, 200k HIT FRONT PAGE HEADLINE RIGHT THERE BABY!” Then I remembered I don't work for Rakaka.se.
Leta: MKP, it's a pleasure just to look at his face! Also, it's fun to watch Oz mentally collapse.
– I guess this isn't the time and place to go on a long diatribe about how Koreans are relatively homophobic compared to Americans, but at the same time have way, way more lax standards on what constitutes being gay.
Stork: JYP and HerO
Flash: Mvp, his SC2 play reminds me of how I play SC1.
– I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this follow-up question faster: “What did his SC1 play remind you of then?”
Soulkey: I like all zergs, but I like DRG and Stephano a lot.
– Now if only Stephano knew who all these people were.
Calm: SuperNoVa's play is the most inspiring.
– Whoa, what a hipster.