• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:37
CEST 16:37
KST 23:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9048 users

The why was my thread closed topic - Page 14

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 48 Next All
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-20 03:18:52
August 20 2010 03:06 GMT
#261
Well then we will have to agree to disagree. I brought the issue up in the moderation forum, and if they think it is a great feature I won't close it. But I think it is rubbish, and I think your motivation for doing it is rubbish. Use your blog to educate the unwashed masses.

And you are right, I haven't heard of the 21 shot guy. You know why it is big news though? Because of the number of bullets. That is it. It is pulp news that they drop before the commercial break to get you to come back after the commercial break. If it was one bullet, it wouldn't be news. If you think that

If you think media companies don't recycle news, you are really out of the loop. In the world of 24-hour media cycles, every station has filler stories that they use to keep their viewers at graphed points of the day (where they are likely to switch away). There is a whole science behind it.

Saying that you go to IRC, can't talk about the news, and then think that TL'ers aren't educated isn't going to win you any points. First of all, watching news does not equal education. If you want to argue that they are not current in their knowledge of recent events because of an IRC channel, you just look foolish. I don't go to the strippers to talk economics, don't go to IRC to discuss the news.

So yeah, lose the pompus attitude and use your blog if you want to proselytize the TL population to the wonders of main stream media. Otherwise, go somewhere else.
ModeratorGodfather
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
August 20 2010 03:14 GMT
#262
On August 20 2010 12:06 Manifesto7 wrote:
Well then we will have to agree to disagree. I brought the issue up in the moderation forum, and if they think it is a great feature I won't close it. But I think it is rubbish, and I think your motivation for doing it is rubbish. Use your blog to educate the unwashed masses.

My blogs is used for my personal experience and personal things where I am to be bias at all cost. I prefer to have news thread separate on general forum to share and provide. Either that or why won't you or anyone here actually look at my "Non-TL News Forum" thread at this website feedback forum that I presented since that's being ignored many times. I'm not stopping this method since I finally found an idea and method that is best suited to do something to TL and yet it's being shut down the moment I do anything b/c you don't like it. So hopefully I get an answer whether there will be a Non-TL News Forum or I can continue to post in General Forums since that's where real life news go anyway without that idea I presented.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
August 20 2010 03:29 GMT
#263
On August 20 2010 12:06 Manifesto7 wrote:
And you are right, I haven't heard of the 21 shot guy. You know why it is big news though? Because of the number of bullets. That is it. It is pulp news that they drop before the commercial break to get you to come back after the commercial break. If it was one bullet, it wouldn't be news. If you think that

If you think media companies don't recycle news, you are really out of the loop. In the world of 24-hour media cycles, every station has filler stories that they use to keep their viewers at graphed points of the day (where they are likely to switch away). There is a whole science behind it.

Saying that you go to IRC, can't talk about the news, and then think that TL'ers aren't educated isn't going to win you any points. First of all, watching news does not equal education. If you want to argue that they are not current in their knowledge of recent events because of an IRC channel, you just look foolish. I don't go to the strippers to talk economics, don't go to IRC to discuss the news.

So yeah, lose the pompus attitude and use your blog if you want to proselytize the TL population to the wonders of main stream media. Otherwise, go somewhere else.

I'll comment on this now, starting with the first paragraph. If you go to CNN.com or 7online.com, there are plenty of other news stories, like tens and lots of them that aren't as big as this or presented differently yet posted on the website. I said I only posted the most interesting news of the day that I see after researching. One bullet would be news b/c it's not the bullets that was news here, it was the incident of a block party at Harlem resulted into violence that allowed conflict between people to people, then people to cops, then now court.

Media companies do recycle news but you're like saying THEY'RE DOING IT ALL THE TIME. I started my internship at WABC this week and after experiencing their methods of maintaining 7online.com, they take their info from AP (and give credit to them as it's legal) and other sources after research. Filler stories are still considered news b/c they're new development, new things, new something. They aren't going to present a story that's a week old obviously, b/c their job is to present something completely new at that time filler, serious, comedy, or w/e.

Fine, I won't win any points on IRC, talking to TL on streams, or w/e. But read what I wrote on other parts about why I feel news is important. And I told you that I'm not going to blog, so if thats your answer saying blog or don't do it at all, then fine, I'll stop this pursuit of passion to share information and keep all the news to myself like I've always been. I'll just settle for something else that hopefully you will like and won't shut it down. It's no longer my job to share and hope to educate and help TLers with news anymore b/c you won't approve of it.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
August 20 2010 04:26 GMT
#264
QS if you want to push through some type of a personal initiative to help TL on a regular basis then Manifesto7 is right that it should go in a blog because it's a personal thing.

If you see a really interesting news article then the precedent is that you can definitely do it in general for discussion but... more than once every week or so probably won't fly regardless of who it is or why they are doing it.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
OHtRUe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
August 20 2010 05:29 GMT
#265
On August 20 2010 11:31 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2010 09:15 OHtRUe wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145710

I dont see any valid reason to close my thread? Did it get closed because i said the word imbalance or what? Or is it because you cant complain about precious SC2? No PM and no closed message frustrates me extremely


Show nested quote +
Every single map favors Terran versus Zerg as they all have zero space to maneuver and with the terrible wide open seconds and impossible to get thirds. 90% of them favor gigantic All in's with these terrible back doors and wide open ramps. Cant forget that having cliffs everywhere and random terrain is amazing map design as well!


I got to here and then closed. Whining about imba, being sarcastic, and talking in absolutes is a poor way to make your point. If you think it is great blog it, but it isn't a worthwhile thread for the general SC2 section.

Let me ask you this, do you disagree? Can you prove that i'm wrong? If you can honestly disprove my points i wont argue with this. Honestly i think everyone agrees that it is absolute that the current maps favor Terran as in general everything i mentioned above 100% supports terran. There is no way to argue that wide open seconds and cramped maps dont favor Zerg and that you're saying that having a back door doesn't create more All in opportunities pretty much means I cant call anything a fact. But then again i guess im just whining about imbalance.....

Honestly if I can't discuss/ "whine" (which is a terrible word by the way s) about perfectly reasonable topics that should be talked about then whats the point of these forums? To talk about how to create Zerg Tears?(which was never closed by the way) I get where your coming from, but come on.....
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
August 20 2010 06:56 GMT
#266
It's possible to make a clear, level headed argument on why the current pool of maps favors T in ZvT, but that's not what you did. The difference is between making a logical structured argument and an emotional call to arms.

I happen to agree with your argument but that's not the way to do it, and it's certainly not the way to realize that change. That's just a ranty opinion piece, and it's not thread worthy.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 20 2010 08:43 GMT
#267
On August 20 2010 14:29 OHtRUe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2010 11:31 Manifesto7 wrote:
On August 20 2010 09:15 OHtRUe wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145710

I dont see any valid reason to close my thread? Did it get closed because i said the word imbalance or what? Or is it because you cant complain about precious SC2? No PM and no closed message frustrates me extremely


Every single map favors Terran versus Zerg as they all have zero space to maneuver and with the terrible wide open seconds and impossible to get thirds. 90% of them favor gigantic All in's with these terrible back doors and wide open ramps. Cant forget that having cliffs everywhere and random terrain is amazing map design as well!


I got to here and then closed. Whining about imba, being sarcastic, and talking in absolutes is a poor way to make your point. If you think it is great blog it, but it isn't a worthwhile thread for the general SC2 section.

Let me ask you this, do you disagree? Can you prove that i'm wrong? If you can honestly disprove my points i wont argue with this. Honestly i think everyone agrees that it is absolute that the current maps favor Terran as in general everything i mentioned above 100% supports terran. There is no way to argue that wide open seconds and cramped maps dont favor Zerg and that you're saying that having a back door doesn't create more All in opportunities pretty much means I cant call anything a fact. But then again i guess im just whining about imbalance.....

Honestly if I can't discuss/ "whine" (which is a terrible word by the way s) about perfectly reasonable topics that should be talked about then whats the point of these forums? To talk about how to create Zerg Tears?(which was never closed by the way) I get where your coming from, but come on.....


I agree completely about it. But the way you presented your argument was extremely poor, and took away from the main point you are trying to make.

Also, it is a much better thread if you actually have something to share (like say you had made a map) then just yelling at a game company and community to do something without doing anything yourself.

The point of the forums is to make the community better. Not to sit back and point out flaws which you aren't willing to help solve yourself.
ModeratorGodfather
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
August 20 2010 14:19 GMT
#268
On August 20 2010 14:29 OHtRUe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2010 11:31 Manifesto7 wrote:
On August 20 2010 09:15 OHtRUe wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145710

I dont see any valid reason to close my thread? Did it get closed because i said the word imbalance or what? Or is it because you cant complain about precious SC2? No PM and no closed message frustrates me extremely


Every single map favors Terran versus Zerg as they all have zero space to maneuver and with the terrible wide open seconds and impossible to get thirds. 90% of them favor gigantic All in's with these terrible back doors and wide open ramps. Cant forget that having cliffs everywhere and random terrain is amazing map design as well!


I got to here and then closed. Whining about imba, being sarcastic, and talking in absolutes is a poor way to make your point. If you think it is great blog it, but it isn't a worthwhile thread for the general SC2 section.

Honestly i think everyone agrees that it is absolute that the current maps favor Terran as in general everything i mentioned above 100% supports terran.

I don't agree with this.
Moderator
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
August 21 2010 00:12 GMT
#269
On August 20 2010 23:19 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2010 14:29 OHtRUe wrote:
On August 20 2010 11:31 Manifesto7 wrote:
On August 20 2010 09:15 OHtRUe wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145710

I dont see any valid reason to close my thread? Did it get closed because i said the word imbalance or what? Or is it because you cant complain about precious SC2? No PM and no closed message frustrates me extremely


Every single map favors Terran versus Zerg as they all have zero space to maneuver and with the terrible wide open seconds and impossible to get thirds. 90% of them favor gigantic All in's with these terrible back doors and wide open ramps. Cant forget that having cliffs everywhere and random terrain is amazing map design as well!


I got to here and then closed. Whining about imba, being sarcastic, and talking in absolutes is a poor way to make your point. If you think it is great blog it, but it isn't a worthwhile thread for the general SC2 section.

Honestly i think everyone agrees that it is absolute that the current maps favor Terran as in general everything i mentioned above 100% supports terran.

I don't agree with this.

Yeah that is nowhere near unanimous at all.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
September 03 2010 18:07 GMT
#270
Threads like this are unacceptable. There is a section of the forum specifically made for "why was my thread closed" but making a new blog to bitch about another being closed is bad.

Please stop.


A quote from admin regarding http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=149955

I get it that you can't make blog posts complaining about why my other blog post was locked, this was not the case so I wonder why it's not acceptable to have a blogpost discussing views/posts/locked? It's just a discussion
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
September 03 2010 22:25 GMT
#271
Other than the thread you just linked I dont see any another recent thread/blog made by you, so I am thoroughly confused. Maybe you're drunk?
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
September 04 2010 09:14 GMT
#272
On September 04 2010 07:25 Carnac wrote:
Other than the thread you just linked I dont see any another recent thread/blog made by you, so I am thoroughly confused. Maybe you're drunk?

I am not drunk Well maybe I was yesterday by a little bit, but anyway this is the blog I was talking about in my recent post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=144980
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
September 04 2010 12:25 GMT
#273
I honestly am not sure what you are asking us.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
September 04 2010 12:46 GMT
#274
Your blog was closed because it was really bad.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 04 2010 18:03 GMT
#275
and tbh you are like 1 maybe 2 more threads of that level away from getting a temp ban dude.

A video with a random cartoon video that means NOTHING and no explanation is a terrible blog.. you seriously asking why it was closed?

I had just closed a blog bitching about a blog being closed by you too. Shape up or ship out plz.
The PWNion
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada39 Posts
September 05 2010 15:38 GMT
#276
It's not my thread but I thought that "Why zerg is weak" was a good post, even if the discussion was shit. Everyone acts like they "know" what's wrong yet fail to discuss it coherently. This actually had a coherent layout of practical and "researched" knowledge. Anyways, just a complaint about the closing cause I liked the content, it made sense to me.
News From the Heart
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 15:51:28
September 05 2010 15:49 GMT
#277
All of those points had been made in previous balance threads. The only difference is that a Korean forum poster wrote it so that banned idiot thought it was of extra value.

Unless it's written by Check or July, I see no reason to bring over balance complaints from no name Koreans. Their views are no more important than no name Westerners'.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
September 05 2010 21:21 GMT
#278
On September 06 2010 00:38 The PWNion wrote:
even if the discussion was shit.


A non-shit discussion is a prerequisite for a non-closed thread.
ModeratorGodfather
kariido
Profile Joined December 2007
Saudi Arabia179 Posts
September 07 2010 15:36 GMT
#279
Jibba, I don't agree with your reasoning for closing any and all threads related to changes or adjustments in regards to balance. People need to express their thoughts and/or opinions on the current state of the game's mechanics and units if we want this game to progress and develop further. Yes, the game is relatively new but why would it hurt to have a meaningful discussion that could influence the Blizzard dev team? Constructive criticism and brainstorming ideas is never a bad thing, especially if it may result in a positive change in the game.
http://campaignforliberty.org/
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 07 2010 16:06 GMT
#280
They can express them to Blizzard if they so choose. What we have now is a bunch of people with no credentials throwing out hair brained ideas on how they think the game should be fixed. This isn't WoW and we're no longer in Beta. If everyone's ideas for balanced were published in the SC2 forums, it'd just be B.net forums without the memes. Blizzard isn't going to restructure the Protoss tech tree or change how Inject works, and I don't accept undefined, unsupported premises like "zerg is too hard."

This is not the place to discuss how everyone would like the game to be, this is the place to discuss how the game is and how to improve at the current game we are all playing.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 535
SteadfastSC472
TaKeTV 438
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 147
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Stellar Fest
22h 23m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.