• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8183 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 86

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
Burpies
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada409 Posts
June 19 2011 18:51 GMT
#1701
On June 20 2011 00:52 deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 13:36 deL wrote:
Just some corrections regarding SEA scene players:

(T)sAint.NZ is just sAint and is from Australia, not New Zealand. His aka's are correct.

(P)SouLAah is sAint's account that he gave to LzH.shinyA (I think) to play with him on the SEA server so the ID is not something he usually goes by, and I think he is actually looking to buy an account to use his true name soon so it will probably change. It would be most accurate to include results for SouLAah in the profile of ShinyA!

There's a real photo of (Z)PiG here: http://www.sc2sea.com/images/guide/coach/pig.jpg

Players like (P)nGenLight, (Z)nGenMaSteR and (T)GviewArtist seem to have their clan tag in their ID here, it should be Light (aka BlueLight before he joined nGen). Seems odd to have their tag in the ID when most of the others in the clan don't the most correct IDs for them would be either Light or BlueLight, and MaSteR or Soft.

Just in response to this, I have some more minor updates

The aforementioned ShinyA/SouLAah has another ID on TLPD again. He has been using the ID MensA (LzHMensA) on the SEA server: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/3330_MensA

Hocus (here: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/2548_Hocus) is in clan Terror Australis (here: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/teams/148_Terror_Australis).

So has LzHShinyA always been using the LzHMensA name? Or has he just recently started to use that ID?

By the way, the reason why putting the region in their ID wouldn't work is because there are too many players with the same ID in the same region.
iggyfisk
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden212 Posts
June 19 2011 20:38 GMT
#1702
Really impressive how fast the Dreamhack games are listed but they need a little double checking for some details, for instance July vs Sushi and White-Ra vs Elfi were 2-1, not 2-0.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
June 21 2011 18:16 GMT
#1703
A lot of the BW player's team history is screwy... can I get permission to edit
Writer
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
June 22 2011 00:37 GMT
#1704
A little mistake here (more from the tournament organizer). In the korean weekly #1 it is confirmed, that the losses of TaeJa in the semi finals and third place match were walk overs and not 0-3 and 0-4. Walk overs usually don't count in elo or even as entry in the TLPD.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225519&currentpage=25#500
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
June 23 2011 00:18 GMT
#1705
OSL prelim games still need to be added to BW TLPD.

Also:
On June 14 2011 09:22 moopie wrote:
CJ's icon needs to be changed back to CJ Entus from the current Hite Entus.

I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 23 2011 22:55 GMT
#1706
Hmm... Bisu's ELO has disappeared.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
June 24 2011 00:05 GMT
#1707
I'm guessing this has something to do with the ODT Prelims getting added, because the first time I noticed he was missing (and apparently some others are as well) was after I finished adding those results. Its possible its just a momentary bug and that once they play another standard game (one that counts towards Elo) they will reappear. If that isn't the case then I'm going to get in contact with PoP as soon as I can.
Moderator
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 19:41:15
June 24 2011 08:40 GMT
#1708
Tread on the Ground can be downloaded from ygosu.

Edit: Winter of Ice is also on ygosu.

+ Show Spoiler [More missing maps] +
On May 26 2011 19:11 butter wrote:
Evolution Giant Steps can be downloaded from iTV in Archive.org (able_z.scm)

Here's an 80k, 600px jpeg:

[image loading]


Pioneer Period 1.1 can be downloaded from KeSPA. I believe the only change from 1.0 was to tweak some of the mineral layouts to even out the mining efficiency of different positions. The map file linked from TLPD now is actually Sin Pioneer Period from PGTour which is clearly just a mistake.

Here's the original jpeg for 1.1:

[image loading]

TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
Ctuchik
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden91 Posts
June 27 2011 07:31 GMT
#1709
Any plans to add some kind of API to TLPD? I've been doing some test data mining on it, and while it works fine (it's not a lot of data) it does result in a lot of page reloads.

Even just a way to view games and players without paging would be awesome.
http://twitter.com/sc2statistics
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
June 28 2011 14:39 GMT
#1710
On June 22 2011 09:37 Miragee wrote:
A little mistake here (more from the tournament organizer). In the korean weekly #1 it is confirmed, that the losses of TaeJa in the semi finals and third place match were walk overs and not 0-3 and 0-4. Walk overs usually don't count in elo or even as entry in the TLPD.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225519&currentpage=25#500


I repost this, because it seems to be ignored. Also Korean Weekly 2 and 3 should be added.
zere
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1287 Posts
June 28 2011 15:00 GMT
#1711
On June 28 2011 23:39 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 09:37 Miragee wrote:
A little mistake here (more from the tournament organizer). In the korean weekly #1 it is confirmed, that the losses of TaeJa in the semi finals and third place match were walk overs and not 0-3 and 0-4. Walk overs usually don't count in elo or even as entry in the TLPD.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225519&currentpage=25#500


I repost this, because it seems to be ignored. Also Korean Weekly 2 and 3 should be added.


Thx for the walkover thing, I'll look into that
I've been a bit busy since a week or so now, so I'm a bit behind on weekly tourneys, but i.e. I've already downloaded the replay pack for this and I'll catch up all the missing weeklys within the next 2-3 days
ModeratorWenn ich einmal traurig bin, dann trink' ich einen Korn. Wenn ich dann noch traurig bin, dann trink' ich noch 'nen Korn. Und wenn ich dann noch traurig bin, dann fang' ich an von vorn!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8709 Posts
June 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#1712
On June 29 2011 00:00 zere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 23:39 Miragee wrote:
On June 22 2011 09:37 Miragee wrote:
A little mistake here (more from the tournament organizer). In the korean weekly #1 it is confirmed, that the losses of TaeJa in the semi finals and third place match were walk overs and not 0-3 and 0-4. Walk overs usually don't count in elo or even as entry in the TLPD.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225519&currentpage=25#500


I repost this, because it seems to be ignored. Also Korean Weekly 2 and 3 should be added.


Thx for the walkover thing, I'll look into that
I've been a bit busy since a week or so now, so I'm a bit behind on weekly tourneys, but i.e. I've already downloaded the replay pack for this and I'll catch up all the missing weeklys within the next 2-3 days


Alright, don't stress yourself too much. I thought it would be something like that but prefered to be safe on that.
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
June 30 2011 00:29 GMT
#1713
According to the Korean Wikipedia article, the 2002 Pepsi Twist KPGA Tour 3rd League used the two-player version of Indian Lament which is really Indian Lament 2 (see e.g. mapdori).

The download link in TLPD for the melee version of Indian Lament mistakenly goes to the two-player version; the obs version is correct.
TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 01 2011 23:58 GMT
#1714
On June 29 2011 00:00 zere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 23:39 Miragee wrote:
On June 22 2011 09:37 Miragee wrote:
A little mistake here (more from the tournament organizer). In the korean weekly #1 it is confirmed, that the losses of TaeJa in the semi finals and third place match were walk overs and not 0-3 and 0-4. Walk overs usually don't count in elo or even as entry in the TLPD.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225519&currentpage=25#500


I repost this, because it seems to be ignored. Also Korean Weekly 2 and 3 should be added.


Thx for the walkover thing, I'll look into that
I've been a bit busy since a week or so now, so I'm a bit behind on weekly tourneys, but i.e. I've already downloaded the replay pack for this and I'll catch up all the missing weeklys within the next 2-3 days


PM me if you need any replays or game info and I will get them to you np!

<3
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
July 04 2011 03:12 GMT
#1715
Is there anyway we could get all the team icons and stuff in a consistent image format? .png would probably work best

just makes putting a bunch in a post easier when you only need to change numbers and not look up and change image formats all the time etc
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
gondolin
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
France332 Posts
July 04 2011 16:55 GMT
#1716
Is there a way to highlight big tourmanents like the OSL and the MSL (and the GSL for starcraft 2). I would like to compare the number of silver between flash and nada since they have both the same number of gold (and I think that nada has more silvers, at least 3 in msl and 1 in osl). But nada has so much tourmanents win it's hard to know which come from MSL and OSL (for instance nada's MSL win were from the kpga era).
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 05 2011 05:45 GMT
#1717
Was something changed changed with how searching for players works with their AKAs? I coulda sworn I've found Yellow[arnc] with "yarnc" before.

Obviously doesnt matter to anything, I'm just wondering if I'm remembering wrong.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
July 06 2011 02:02 GMT
#1718
On July 05 2011 01:55 gondolin wrote:
Is there a way to highlight big tourmanents like the OSL and the MSL (and the GSL for starcraft 2). I would like to compare the number of silver between flash and nada since they have both the same number of gold (and I think that nada has more silvers, at least 3 in msl and 1 in osl). But nada has so much tourmanents win it's hard to know which come from MSL and OSL (for instance nada's MSL win were from the kpga era).

I'm not sure what you mean. It isn't that difficult to sort out OSL/MSL/GSL from player pages as is, just go to a players' profile and click "Show all tournaments". If you aren't sure if a tournament was considered MSL or OSL you can always check the R&S threads for BW as they list histories for each Starleague. Otherwise you can also sort from the player's Results tab and chose "During" -> "OSL" or "MSL"

On July 05 2011 14:45 Bibbit wrote:
Was something changed changed with how searching for players works with their AKAs? I coulda sworn I've found Yellow[arnc] with "yarnc" before.

Obviously doesnt matter to anything, I'm just wondering if I'm remembering wrong.

Unless there was a mistake at some point, Yarnc was never an aka of his. It was a nickname we all used (nicknames are not linked when searching the same way akas are).
Moderator
iS.zemotion
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States246 Posts
July 06 2011 07:10 GMT
#1719
(P)Taurent is no longer with DREAM and (Z)daisuki is no longer with ONE.

(P)Taurent, (Z)daisuki and (P)HnRPride are now on Infinity Seven.
instagram.com/zemotion | fb.com/zemotion | twitter.com/zemotion
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 06 2011 23:01 GMT
#1720
some stuff about VT Gaming players:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/teams/58_VT_Gaming
Arlock, Azz, Looky, Pokebunny, Trump, and Whiplash are no longer on the team.
Pokebunny to It's Gosu eSports, rest of them are teamless or inactive afaik.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O171
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 172
ProTech5
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1028
ZZZero.O 171
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4663
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 709
C9.Mang0260
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 25m
Replay Cast
22h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.