• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8356 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 65

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
Jonvvv
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Norway1530 Posts
July 26 2010 20:12 GMT
#1281
On July 27 2010 05:03 Whiplash wrote:
Hey for my SC2TLPD page it displays me as a Zerg player, let me give you guys some more info. I am a Protoss player, age 21 and birthday in 6-30-1989. I'll find a good image for you guys when I get my CJ jacket!

Fixed!
Thanks
Liquipedia
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 20:41:16
July 26 2010 20:39 GMT
#1282
On July 27 2010 02:49 tree.hugger wrote:
SC2TLPD is pretty neat, great work.

I think it might get a little confusing with BW and Sc2 players, especially when they played both (see above). I'm guessing there'll be a new Sc2 button on the post dashboard? It might also make sense to give Sc2 players a new looking race icon so we can tell if you mean (T)IdrA, (T)(us)IdrA, or Sc2 Idra.


There'll soon be links within profiles to navigate between the different DBs a player has played in. Like when viewing IdrA's korean SC1 profile there'd be a link to access his SC2 profile as well as his international SC1 profile.

As for the TLPDize stuff it needs some work indeed, will be kinda buggish for a little while but hopefully I find the time to fix it next weekend.

edit: <3 back to my favorite german buddy!
edit: oh and JonVV deserves much love too for all the work he's been doing. <3
Administrator
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 27 2010 02:22 GMT
#1283
On July 27 2010 05:39 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2010 02:49 tree.hugger wrote:
SC2TLPD is pretty neat, great work.

I think it might get a little confusing with BW and Sc2 players, especially when they played both (see above). I'm guessing there'll be a new Sc2 button on the post dashboard? It might also make sense to give Sc2 players a new looking race icon so we can tell if you mean (T)IdrA, (T)(us)IdrA, or Sc2 Idra.


There'll soon be links within profiles to navigate between the different DBs a player has played in. Like when viewing IdrA's korean SC1 profile there'd be a link to access his SC2 profile as well as his international SC1 profile.

As for the TLPDize stuff it needs some work indeed, will be kinda buggish for a little while but hopefully I find the time to fix it next weekend.

edit: <3 back to my favorite german buddy!
edit: oh and JonVV deserves much love too for all the work he's been doing. <3

You're a saint.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44361 Posts
July 27 2010 20:17 GMT
#1284
That new TLPD button is erotic. I don't know who did it but I love it.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
July 29 2010 10:24 GMT
#1285
It's fanta[Rn]'s work.
Administrator
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
July 31 2010 09:34 GMT
#1286
The new TLPD button background is pretty sick. Props to fanta[Rn]

However I just want to ask, is the name change from TLPD to just simply "Database" going to be permanent? I sure hope not since TLPD is a much better name imo. Not like the name is gonna change its content obviously. It's just I feel TLPD has been a TL signature for as far back as I can remember being a member. I just feel a bit sad inside if that were to change now
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
July 31 2010 15:04 GMT
#1287
I like the background. it's sexy.

but the word DATABASE is cold and disheartening. i may have just noticed it (since buttons on the right sidebar always seem to have flashy colors), but TLPD will not confuse anybody on what its for. if they didn't already know, "database" doesn't exactly explain much either.
boomer hands
Pafnucy
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland1124 Posts
August 01 2010 09:34 GMT
#1288
On August 01 2010 00:04 seRapH wrote:
I like the background. it's sexy.

but the word DATABASE is cold and disheartening. i may have just noticed it (since buttons on the right sidebar always seem to have flashy colors), but TLPD will not confuse anybody on what its for. if they didn't already know, "database" doesn't exactly explain much either.


Yea, database is such a casual term, while TLPD was a well established brand name. Imagine if "SAAB" changed to "Car", I feel it this way.
Member of the "Fuck Yeah, Canata !" committee :-) to join copy/paste this
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
August 01 2010 22:37 GMT
#1289
how come there are alrady two tournaments listed but no players have an elo rank
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
August 02 2010 08:10 GMT
#1290
On August 02 2010 07:37 Sfydjklm wrote:
how come there are alrady two tournaments listed but no players have an elo rank


Need at least 10 (or 15 don't remember) games to have a rating.
Administrator
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-08 04:17:30
August 08 2010 04:16 GMT
#1291
How do you TLPD'ize (P)free? I don't think anyone knows.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
August 08 2010 05:02 GMT
#1292
Capitalize it.
Moderator
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
August 08 2010 06:13 GMT
#1293
also how do you TLPDize n.die_soo?

also fOrU's team history is still a bit bugged (should be ACE then CJ)
Writer
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
August 08 2010 06:45 GMT
#1294
I think there is a bug with akas that use any kind of bracket, period, dash, underscore, etc. Used to work I know, should be a quick fix.
Moderator
aers *
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-09 04:34:52
August 09 2010 04:32 GMT
#1295
There was an issue with the SPL Finals VODs having copyright issues because I forgot to cut out all the stuff before/after the games - I reuploaded them, so they need to be changed in TLPD.

+ Show Spoiler +

Set 1:



Set 2:



Set 3:



Set 4:



Set 5:



Set 6:


Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-10 22:02:22
August 10 2010 21:45 GMT
#1296
Just more info as I see them:

SarenS plays for Against All Authority.
ClouD is on mYm.
DaBoO is on Serious Gaming
Garimto is on mYm over oGs?
Tarson is on RAGE Multigaming (I think, no iG)



There needs to be two Silvers too it seems or an issue with Silver becomes a Korean boy.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
August 17 2010 05:53 GMT
#1297
Just something I want to ask:

I got most of the recent maps, which I want to upload to TLPD. But I checked the available download links and they're linked to /tlpd and not /staff, so I don't think I can use my own upload access. Where do I upload them?
POGGERS
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
August 19 2010 06:33 GMT
#1298
Got annoyed TLPD with elo rank without name so here it is
Sjow is Jeffrey Brusi
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/1777_SjoW

PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
August 19 2010 08:36 GMT
#1299
On August 17 2010 14:53 konadora wrote:
Just something I want to ask:

I got most of the recent maps, which I want to upload to TLPD. But I checked the available download links and they're linked to /tlpd and not /staff, so I don't think I can use my own upload access. Where do I upload them?


You're staff so you can edit map from the TLPD!
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
August 19 2010 08:36 GMT
#1300
On August 19 2010 15:33 Too_MuchZerg wrote:
Got annoyed TLPD with elo rank without name so here it is
Sjow is Jeffrey Brusi
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/1777_SjoW



done ty
Administrator
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings95
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 277
WinterStarcraft199
RuFF_SC2 93
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2205
GuemChi 1416
Artosis 529
910 45
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever369
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 524
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox843
Other Games
summit1g9020
Day[9].tv775
shahzam641
JimRising 616
C9.Mang0381
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP42
• EnkiAlexander 30
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur642
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 4m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.