• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 62

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
May 18 2010 15:28 GMT
#1221
Yeah TLPD is a little buggy right now. These issues should be fixed soon.
Administrator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 18 2010 22:36 GMT
#1222
(P)Britney is an unknown player but TLPD-izes
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-22 19:46:15
May 22 2010 17:04 GMT
#1223
What is stand on players like (T)Hwasin and (Z)Yarnc with their team positions? retired or not? (Z)Luxury is already.

edit: (Z)sAviOr too
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 23 2010 02:25 GMT
#1224
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/41764_fOrGG_vs_Really

It says Really vs fOrGG is played on Gorky Island lol.
POGGERS
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 23 2010 04:45 GMT
#1225
On May 23 2010 11:25 konadora wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/41764_fOrGG_vs_Really

It says Really vs fOrGG is played on Gorky Island lol.

Thanks, fixed.
Moderator
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 23 2010 04:52 GMT
#1226
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/41760_Flying_vs_Stats

It says Stats vs Flying is played on Predators.
POGGERS
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 23 2010 07:00 GMT
#1227
On May 23 2010 13:52 konadora wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/41760_Flying_vs_Stats

It says Stats vs Flying is played on Predators.

lol, fixed again.
Moderator
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
May 26 2010 16:54 GMT
#1228
Hi,

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm wondering how easily all the data from TLPD is accessible.

Essentially what I want to do is compile a spreadsheet of all the matches that were played, on what maps, and the winners. I was just planning on scraping through
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/#

But that seemed like a tremendous use of the site's resources so I didn't want to try something like that unless there was no better options.

So is there anything that already has something like that, or will I be forced to webscrape? ;_;

Thank you!
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
May 29 2010 18:46 GMT
#1229
ahhh I like this team history!!

would it be possible to display the date of a progamer's first televized game on the page? (to complete the "history" thing)

thanks so much!
Writer
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 09:21:13
May 31 2010 09:19 GMT
#1230
I went looking through the Small Vod Thread and found http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=48149 which contains all the games for the The Shinhan Bank OSL Season 3.

While watching sAviOr's games I came to the round of 8 where I discovered that the youtube Link on (Z)sAviOr V (P)Much on Neo Arkanoid needs to be swapped with the one on (T)NaDa V (Z)YellOw[ArnC] on Longinus 2.

Not sure this needs to be corrected as the Vods in TLPD are correct but Just thought I would Point it out.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
May 31 2010 19:27 GMT
#1231
On May 30 2010 03:46 ]343[ wrote:
ahhh I like this team history!!

would it be possible to display the date of a progamer's first televized game on the page? (to complete the "history" thing)

thanks so much!

There's more stuff we have in mind to do with players' team histories, that being one, but there are a lot of other things that are taking priority atm.

On May 31 2010 18:19 Azerbaijan wrote:
I went looking through the Small Vod Thread and found http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=48149 which contains all the games for the The Shinhan Bank OSL Season 3.

While watching sAviOr's games I came to the round of 8 where I discovered that the youtube Link on (Z)sAviOr V (P)Much on Neo Arkanoid needs to be swapped with the one on (T)NaDa V (Z)YellOw[ArnC] on Longinus 2.

Not sure this needs to be corrected as the Vods in TLPD are correct but Just thought I would Point it out.

Try posting this in the Small VOD thread, maybe a mod or the original poster can fix.
Moderator
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
June 01 2010 09:58 GMT
#1232
why does horang2 not have an elo?
brood war for life, brood war forever
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
June 01 2010 17:13 GMT
#1233
On May 27 2010 01:54 Milkis wrote:
Hi,

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm wondering how easily all the data from TLPD is accessible.

Essentially what I want to do is compile a spreadsheet of all the matches that were played, on what maps, and the winners. I was just planning on scraping through
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/#

But that seemed like a tremendous use of the site's resources so I didn't want to try something like that unless there was no better options.

So is there anything that already has something like that, or will I be forced to webscrape? ;_;

Thank you!

Is that supposed to be a threat? You are not forced to - in fact you are forbidden. Do not bombard TLPD with automated requests.

What do you want to achieve with this anyway? The amount of data on TLPD right now will kill any spreadsheet.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
June 02 2010 11:24 GMT
#1234
Uh flash's gold medal from 2010 msl isnt showing
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
June 02 2010 11:26 GMT
#1235
On June 02 2010 20:24 Scaramanga wrote:
Uh flash's gold medal from 2010 msl isnt showing


TLPD might be a little unstable and some usual features might be missing for a little while. Everything should be back to normal within the next few days.

Tons of players are also missing from the ELO ranking.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
June 02 2010 12:54 GMT
#1236
Actually this one wasn't related to the current 'instability'. Last MSL's winner/runner-up hadn't been inputted in, I just did it.
Administrator
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
June 02 2010 13:31 GMT
#1237
Btw when can we expect the TLPD to be fixed again?
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
June 02 2010 14:13 GMT
#1238
On June 02 2010 02:13 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 01:54 Milkis wrote:
Hi,

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm wondering how easily all the data from TLPD is accessible.

Essentially what I want to do is compile a spreadsheet of all the matches that were played, on what maps, and the winners. I was just planning on scraping through
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/#

But that seemed like a tremendous use of the site's resources so I didn't want to try something like that unless there was no better options.

So is there anything that already has something like that, or will I be forced to webscrape? ;_;

Thank you!

Is that supposed to be a threat? You are not forced to - in fact you are forbidden. Do not bombard TLPD with automated requests.

What do you want to achieve with this anyway? The amount of data on TLPD right now will kill any spreadsheet.


Haha, it's not a threat. But I have heard of other people scraping data off of the TLPD in the same way to put together some nice statistics, so I was wondering if I should do the same thing or not (which is also why I assumed that it was allowed). The "forced" to was there for that reason, not as a threat. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

What I want to do is just look at the data and see if I can find anything interesting and report back any rather fun findings. It's the advantage of having everything in one spreadsheets and having all the data available to you in analysis ready form, which TLPD isn't.

And I've worked with far larger spreadsheets before (Old census data), it should be fine. I can't imagine a CSV of the TLPD being that large, however.

If I'm not allowed to webscrape, then should I just not do this at all? Or should I webscrape, as long as I make the lag between hits reasonable (say, once every minute, or two minutes)? Or is it not allowed period?
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
June 06 2010 14:34 GMT
#1239
Most player-related bugs should be fixed now. Please don't hesitate to post here if anything still seems wrong/buggish.
Administrator
InRaged
Profile Joined February 2007
1047 Posts
June 07 2010 08:05 GMT
#1240
I'm sorry if that was posted before
links provided by drop-down list for multi-part vods are broken
For example:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/8649_Flash_vs_Jaedong/vod
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/8650_Flash_vs_Jaedong/vod
clicking go for any of them results in 404
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko14
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1472
firebathero 918
Shuttle 451
Jaedong 430
BeSt 368
Hyuk 364
Mong 341
Hyun 301
Soma 187
Stork 120
[ Show more ]
PianO 92
Sexy 87
Shine 62
Mind 59
910 55
Rush 41
Larva 34
sSak 34
Shinee 29
Bale 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ZergMaN 24
ZerO 23
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Sharp 15
Noble 12
Terrorterran 9
hero 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe68
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1232
shoxiejesuss834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King311
Other Games
gofns37939
summit1g6654
singsing764
ceh9616
KnowMe134
Pyrionflax122
Livibee69
Trikslyr25
DeMusliM22
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick488
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1098
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 24m
Patches Events
6h 24m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.