• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:10
CEST 16:10
KST 23:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War115.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9361 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 32

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 27 2008 19:46 GMT
#621
On October 19 2008 01:51 Dknight wrote:
In a players match list, is it possible to add an asterisk for all ace games? It'd be interesting to see how the commonly called ace players perform under the pressure.


This would be possible, but this would make more sense once we group games into series... which isn't happening shortly.

But I guess we could have this in the meantime. If I'm bored next weekend I might implement this!
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 27 2008 19:52 GMT
#622
On October 15 2008 17:42 EvoChamber wrote:
I really liked the player biography thread that was done quite a while ago and was wondering if its contents could be integrated into the database.


Yeah someone wanted to read them over and fix grammar/spelling mistakes etc but never found the time.

We should add them anyway imo, you're right.
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 27 2008 19:54 GMT
#623
On October 14 2008 23:26 SuperJongMan wrote:
Hey, I have a small request? comment? thing?
I know you guys work so hard on this and it's so sick.
But when you click on the teams, it shows capt+players only. I think it would be a good idea to show their PL record for the season or such.

That is all. Thanks thanks. Just an idea.


TLPD doesn't handle team stats/records at all for now...

R&S are pretty good for this though!
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 27 2008 19:55 GMT
#624
On September 19 2008 09:36 Epicfailguy wrote:
Is there any way to view the vods in full screen via this site?
Sorry if its been brought up before or im just beeing a retard and unable to find the function.

Anyway, if it doesnt work, perhaps it would be a good idea to implement such a function (if possible)


This is now possible (not only in TLPD but from any embed youtube vod).

(Click the maximize button just like you would do on youtube.)
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 27 2008 19:56 GMT
#625
On September 16 2008 19:47 sweatpants wrote:
Oh on a separate note, I get this sometimes when I've left a TLPD window up a long time and then hit Back.

[image loading]


This should have been fixed for a while. Let me know if it still happens!
Administrator
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-29 02:18:23
October 29 2008 02:16 GMT
#626
- please open a database section for WCG players top 16 players all the way back to wcg1 - i.e from each year;.. even if it for historical purposes : ) the section would own ~ it wont' require too much work and a lot of the data is already in wcg site (and all the Korean spots are already in the databasesl, or almost all) except it's insanely annoying to access.. (/willing to help too, just so its not a lazy/idle suggestion)
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 29 2008 18:59 GMT
#627
TLPD is supposed to list only professional games. :/
Administrator
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
October 29 2008 23:54 GMT
#628
- well if u guys ever change ur mind and are in for a separate section for wcg I am all for it.. it would make covering wcg events more pro too
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
October 31 2008 01:14 GMT
#629
On October 28 2008 04:55 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2008 09:36 Epicfailguy wrote:
Is there any way to view the vods in full screen via this site?
Sorry if its been brought up before or im just beeing a retard and unable to find the function.

Anyway, if it doesnt work, perhaps it would be a good idea to implement such a function (if possible)


This is now possible (not only in TLPD but from any embed youtube vod).

(Click the maximize button just like you would do on youtube.)

Nice work man, thanks a lot :D
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
October 31 2008 20:55 GMT
#630
I like the Last 10 games function that was just added, but it doesn't give you any context which of the W's or L's are most/least recent, making it difficult to interpret fully.
Moderator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
October 31 2008 21:28 GMT
#631
On November 01 2008 05:55 []p4NDemik[] wrote:
I like the Last 10 games function that was just added, but it doesn't give you any context which of the W's or L's are most/least recent, making it difficult to interpret fully.


Left (Old) => Right (Recent). I thought it was obvious, but maybe it should be made clearer.

Any suggestion?
Administrator
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
November 01 2008 23:28 GMT
#632
I think it's fine how it is. Given that this is an english language site, and english is read from left to right, I think putting the wins in chronological order left to right makes perfect sense.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
November 02 2008 03:13 GMT
#633
On November 01 2008 06:28 PoP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2008 05:55 []p4NDemik[] wrote:
I like the Last 10 games function that was just added, but it doesn't give you any context which of the W's or L's are most/least recent, making it difficult to interpret fully.


Left (Old) => Right (Recent). I thought it was obvious, but maybe it should be made clearer.

Any suggestion?

hmmm i guessed it would have been the other way around. To explain my logic I guess I thought that the most recent game would be the first W/L that is listed, and older results would get pushed to the right as more games were played. I can't think of any way to make it totally clear without putting what you have there as a key.

It's possible I'm just dyslexic and I'm the only one that didn't get it, but I find it hard to believe that everyone understands it right away.
Moderator
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
November 02 2008 23:21 GMT
#634
Just a minor issue with the sorting on TLPD: When you click a numeric field to have it sort by that value, it initially sorts from low to high. You can toggle it to be from high to low by clicking again.

The vast majority of the time I want it from high to low, so I'm clicking a lot more than I would have to if it went from high to low on the first click. This has become a much more noticeable issue with the great new addition of the detailed ELO stats.

I imagine it's just sorting the field alphabetically (which you obviously want to default to "low to high" for alpha fields), but if there's any way to distinguish between alpha and numeric fields, it would be nice if numeric fields defaulted to sorting "high to low."

There is one numeric field you would want "low to high" most of the time, but that's KeSPA ranking, and it already sorts it that way by default when you click on the KeSpa Ranking tab.
I <3 서지훈
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
November 03 2008 13:06 GMT
#635
On November 03 2008 08:21 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Just a minor issue with the sorting on TLPD: When you click a numeric field to have it sort by that value, it initially sorts from low to high. You can toggle it to be from high to low by clicking again.

The vast majority of the time I want it from high to low, so I'm clicking a lot more than I would have to if it went from high to low on the first click. This has become a much more noticeable issue with the great new addition of the detailed ELO stats.

I imagine it's just sorting the field alphabetically (which you obviously want to default to "low to high" for alpha fields), but if there's any way to distinguish between alpha and numeric fields, it would be nice if numeric fields defaulted to sorting "high to low."

There is one numeric field you would want "low to high" most of the time, but that's KeSPA ranking, and it already sorts it that way by default when you click on the KeSpa Ranking tab.


Ahah my thinking process was exactly the same as yours. And that's exactly what I did. Now all numeric values (except small ones, which are often used for rank or stuff like this) will be sorted in descending order by default. I can also change it for any column if needed.
Administrator
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-04 10:05:05
November 04 2008 09:51 GMT
#636
Note: I don't know if either of these have been suggested before or are unfeasible, but I figured I'd put them out there.


1. ELO and Detailed ELO statistics on each player's TLPD page

I posted this in the detailed ELO thread you created (I love this feature so much by the way) but I figured it would probably be easier to notice here. I don't know how much trouble it would be but it would be incredibly useful to me the way I use TLPD.

Anyways, I'd love it if when you searched a specific player and opened up their TLPD page (for instance sAviOr), you could see either below their 1v1 record section or maybe even in a separate tab all the information on their players ELO. As it is, if I want to look up a specific players current ELO rating (or maybe more useful to me now, their MU ELO rating) I need to find them in the Player Database or go to the detailed ELO section.

Don't get me wrong, I love that section too and it would still be useful and not redundant. I would still use it often in the same way I check out KeSPA rankings or the Power Rank - to compare the players to more than 1 peer at a time and to observe a current ranking. But often times I find myself just looking for a specific player's rating when I'm doing a liquibet, or examining an OSL matchup, etc. Additionally, this would probably be useful for a lot of the hype and live report thread creators as they more and more often are including interesting statistics about the players. Having the player's detailed ELO statistics near their Record statistics on their TLPD page would make compiling that stuff a bit quicker and easier.

I don't think the information would clutter up their page either, considering all of a player's detailed ELO stats fit in a single line on that page as it is already. I envision it to be right below the "1v1 Record:" section, with all the information in their line on the detailed ELO page: all around ELO, matchup ELO, and even peak ELO (especially with that awesome peak game feature that I just discovered). Then when I liquibet I can just click (stats) for each player and see right there who is more on their game as of late - aka who is the statistical favorite (even if I still end up voting for savior )

As an aside, current and peak KeSPA and maybe even Power Ranking would be cool information to have on each player's page somewhere as well (probably Main Info or a new tab). It wouldn't be as useful or important to me personally, but I think it would be useful when posters are looking up all those interesting statistics in preparing a hype page.



2. Comprehensive TLPD Statistics

Also, here's a second side request. I have no idea how hard it would be or even where it would go, but I'd love to just know some total statistics for all the games in the TLPD. For example: total number of games recorded in the database, total number of games with VODs, total record for all the race matchups (lets see how balanced they all are in the aggregate!), total number of games played in each matchup, list of players with most games played, most wins, most losses. I can probably think of some more, but these are off the top of my head and would I think be the most interesting. This is for less practical reasons than my above suggestion; I just think i think it would be really interesting lol.


By the way, TLPD is my favorite feature on this site (though articles/final edits aren't too far behind), so thank you so much for all the work you guys have done on it!
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-04 20:07:22
November 04 2008 20:06 GMT
#637
Wow some nicely detailed suggestions.

1 is already in the making and should be released next weekend. I didn't think about Power Ranking and Kespa Ranking, but that's a good idea as well. Don't forget you can also quicksearch any player/team/korean name/etc using the little bar right above the table. (And that actually works for almost every table. Allows for some quick comparisons too.)

About 2, some of that data is actually already available, though not in a very user-friendly form. When you go to http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/games , you can see "N entries, P pages" right above the table. That means there are N games currently recorded in the database (currently 10328). Same for VODs (3471). We should also someday have a "matchup filter" for these game lists so that you'd get the number of games per-matchup too.

But for the rest of your stat ideas and even for these I guess having a dedicated page could be a good idea, and wouldn't be too hard to do on my side either. I'll see what I can do!
Administrator
MuShu
Profile Joined March 2005
United States3223 Posts
November 05 2008 03:12 GMT
#638
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but it'd be a nice feature if the TLPD included a player's team histories, and perhaps the history of name or sponsor changes and stuff for each team. Like, someone gone for a while may remember Suma G.O. and Pantel & Curriors, but not know that they're now CJ Entus and WeMade FOX. Thought of this when looking at Oversky's profile, and wondering what team he belonged to before joining ACE.

Thanks!
capek
Profile Joined September 2008
United States585 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-06 00:09:22
November 06 2008 00:06 GMT
#639
Two minor nitpicks:
Sorry if mentioned, but can we change Woongjin's logo?
I really like the new one and the old one is fugly.

And also, why doesn't Chalrenge have a picture?
I know he's been around for a while.
Actually thought it was pretty funny he doesn't have one.

Really like the new stuff on it though.
The Proleague player stats and the detailed ELO are especially cool.

edit: the "Display" radio buttons on the Detailed ELO charts don't work.
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
November 06 2008 08:59 GMT
#640
On November 05 2008 05:06 PoP wrote:
Wow some nicely detailed suggestions.

1 is already in the making and should be released next weekend. I didn't think about Power Ranking and Kespa Ranking, but that's a good idea as well. Don't forget you can also quicksearch any player/team/korean name/etc using the little bar right above the table. (And that actually works for almost every table. Allows for some quick comparisons too.)

About 2, some of that data is actually already available, though not in a very user-friendly form. When you go to http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/games , you can see "N entries, P pages" right above the table. That means there are N games currently recorded in the database (currently 10328). Same for VODs (3471). We should also someday have a "matchup filter" for these game lists so that you'd get the number of games per-matchup too.

But for the rest of your stat ideas and even for these I guess having a dedicated page could be a good idea, and wouldn't be too hard to do on my side either. I'll see what I can do!

1. You are too awesome
2. Wow, I didn't think it had that many games. Looking forward to any more cool stats :D
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 363
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38296
Calm 5892
Bisu 2382
Rain 1656
Jaedong 1004
Horang2 671
FanTaSy 565
BeSt 558
Soma 409
Rush 369
[ Show more ]
Larva 312
Light 295
Stork 274
Snow 192
Zeus 180
ZerO 166
Mind 124
910 104
Barracks 103
Free 101
Killer 90
Hyun 52
Mong 49
Shinee 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 30
Pusan 29
Aegong 23
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Rock 15
Sexy 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Trap 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7293
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
fl0m2926
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes304
Other Games
gofns34067
singsing2296
B2W.Neo911
olofmeister807
hiko413
Lowko347
Mlord279
Hui .173
DeMusliM139
Livibee138
djWHEAT115
RotterdaM89
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Trikslyr48
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3627
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade729
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.