• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7714 users

Site updates and new features - Page 4

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-04 06:38:43
March 04 2007 05:45 GMT
#61
You're totally right.

It should only search through forum and news now.

edit: well as far as Google searches go at least... I actually suppose you were talking about the standard search? I guess you could simply group results by forum? Since polls and stuff should come last.
Administrator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 04 2007 06:34 GMT
#62
d'oh. you're right. "Group by forum" gets rid of a lot of the probelms I mentioned (although I'll mention that poll/liquibet is acutally ahead of both broodwar and tournament sections)
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-16 01:52:56
March 04 2007 06:40 GMT
#63
Indeed. :o

I'll try to fix this tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback anyway. <3
Administrator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 04 2007 07:24 GMT
#64
no problem. thanks for all your work
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
March 07 2007 23:27 GMT
#65
I'M THE FIRST ON BLOGLINES TO SUBSCRIBE TO TL.NET RSS FEED


...even though i probably check TL more than bloglines =(
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 07 2007 23:45 GMT
#66
TL.net RSS is utterly useless for me
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
March 08 2007 00:47 GMT
#67
On March 04 2007 15:34 thedeadhaji wrote:
d'oh. you're right. "Group by forum" gets rid of a lot of the probelms I mentioned (although I'll mention that poll/liquibet is acutally ahead of both broodwar and tournament sections)


Alright, should be fixed.
Administrator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 08 2007 00:52 GMT
#68
amazing. Looks great PoP
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
March 15 2007 08:31 GMT
#69
I don't know if that was mentioned already, but I experienced a little bug lately.

Let's say I'm reading a thread I already posted in. In one of the posts there is a link to another TL thread, which I click (new tab opens). I press "backwards" (I use FF), edit my post for whatever reason, and press "Update". So far, so good.

But now TL forwards me not to the thread my edited post is in, but the thread that in got to through using the link in this thread. So basically I need to click my way back again to the thread to check back on my post edit.

Not really a big deal nor that much annoying but still...just wrong. Maybe you could fix that.
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 15 2007 08:59 GMT
#70
Hm.. your wording is kinda confusing, so I'll just assume it's this same issue.

Whenever I make a post, it redirects to the last page I was at, instead of the thread I'm posting in. So if I look up something in the articles while writing a post, when I hit submit I get redirected to the article. Haven't really had reason to complain about this, but it'd be nice to see it fixed.
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
March 15 2007 09:23 GMT
#71
Yeah I probably can fix this easily. I'll let you know.
Administrator
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-15 18:26:58
March 15 2007 18:13 GMT
#72
edit: nm
Administrator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 15 2007 19:06 GMT
#73
wow. when did this "add a poll" option get added to the reply box?

it used to be only "new threads" that could see this option right?
Cpt Obvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany3073 Posts
March 15 2007 21:14 GMT
#74
That's right, haji. Adding polls from replies was implemented couple of weeks ago afaik.

And Sonuvbob explained it briefer and more accurate than I did, but we mean the same thing. Thanks for fixing, PoP.
Nobody ever reads signatures of people like me, do they?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 15 2007 22:38 GMT
#75
On March 15 2007 17:59 SonuvBob wrote:
Hm.. your wording is kinda confusing, so I'll just assume it's this same issue.

Whenever I make a post, it redirects to the last page I was at, instead of the thread I'm posting in. So if I look up something in the articles while writing a post, when I hit submit I get redirected to the article. Haven't really had reason to complain about this, but it'd be nice to see it fixed.


ah yes, this phenomenon. I've experienced it many times, and I frequently get scared that I posted in the wrong thread
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
March 16 2007 01:55 GMT
#76
On March 16 2007 06:14 Cpt Obvious wrote:
That's right, haji. Adding polls from replies was implemented couple of weeks ago afaik.

And Sonuvbob explained it briefer and more accurate than I did, but we mean the same thing. Thanks for fixing, PoP.


Alright, should be OK now.
Administrator
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-16 02:24:51
March 16 2007 02:24 GMT
#77
+ Show Spoiler [OMG] +
This fucking rules thanks POP! :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 16 2007 03:16 GMT
#78
Thanks yet again, PoP!
Administrator
bine
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States2352 Posts
March 16 2007 12:45 GMT
#79
PoP you're the man <3
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
March 16 2007 16:01 GMT
#80
If I was gay or if you were a woman, I would most certainly fantasize with sexual proceedings over a lovely french person. But this is good enough and I most certainly love the work you've done :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM401
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 401
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59046
Bisu 2907
Calm 1208
FanTaSy 1028
Stork 838
Rush 401
hero 392
firebathero 198
Snow 129
Sharp 86
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
Sexy 29
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 20
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Rock 18
Aegong 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 9
Shine 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8545
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4537
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo704
olofmeister543
Beastyqt493
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe314
Hui .222
crisheroes172
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 39m
OSC
7h 39m
Replay Cast
7h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.