• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10014 users

Time spent on TL ?

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Normal
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
July 12 2013 08:59 GMT
#1
Hello,
Just a quick, short question. Is there a possibility to check myself or via admins, how much time user X spent browsing/idling on TL when being logged in?
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
July 18 2013 11:37 GMT
#2
Bump?
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 18 2013 13:03 GMT
#3
Just to give you some kind of answer.

I have no idea and I am not sure if I really want to know how much time I spend on tl lol.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 13:06:44
July 18 2013 13:06 GMT
#4
The closest thing that is kept track of (that I know of) is how many posts you make each week. For example, in your case:

[image loading]

You can sorta tell how much time you spend on TL using that as a reference.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 13:12:51
July 18 2013 13:12 GMT
#5
On July 18 2013 22:06 micronesia wrote:
The closest thing that is kept track of (that I know of) is how many posts you make each week. For example, in your case:

[image loading]

You can sorta tell how much time you spend on TL using that as a reference.

Oh I see, thanks for it anyway, I thought there is a chance to check how many hours I've spent on TL, being logged in. And this graph shows exactly where I've started following competetive DotA2 scene :D
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 18 2013 13:55 GMT
#6
Maybe admins can do it. We low level grunts can't
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 18 2013 14:45 GMT
#7
oh that's pretty interesting, can i grab a graph too? :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 18 2013 15:18 GMT
#8
On July 18 2013 23:45 opterown wrote:
oh that's pretty interesting, can i grab a graph too? :D

[image loading]
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:40:13
July 18 2013 15:26 GMT
#9
KAG told me to ask if I could see mine too. Is that cool?
On July 19 2013 00:37 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 00:26 Shellshock1122 wrote:
KAG told me to ask if I could see mine too. Is that cool?

I did no such thing. That's basically the same as asking to see your ePenis.

[7/18/13 11:23:07 AM] KAG: What's that
[7/18/13 11:23:14 AM] KAG: where did u find that
[7/18/13 11:23:18 AM] Michael: website feedback
[7/18/13 11:24:07 AM] KAG: Mike you ask for one too
[7/18/13 11:24:09 AM] KAG: I wanna see yours
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:38:01
July 18 2013 15:37 GMT
#10
On July 19 2013 00:26 Shellshock1122 wrote:
KAG told me to ask if I could see mine too. Is that cool?

I did no such thing. That's basically the same as asking to see your ePenis.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 18 2013 15:49 GMT
#11
On July 19 2013 00:26 Shellshock1122 wrote:
KAG told me to ask if I could see mine too. Is that cool?
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 00:37 KristofferAG wrote:
On July 19 2013 00:26 Shellshock1122 wrote:
KAG told me to ask if I could see mine too. Is that cool?

I did no such thing. That's basically the same as asking to see your ePenis.

[7/18/13 11:23:07 AM] KAG: What's that
[7/18/13 11:23:14 AM] KAG: where did u find that
[7/18/13 11:23:18 AM] Michael: website feedback
[7/18/13 11:24:07 AM] KAG: Mike you ask for one too
[7/18/13 11:24:09 AM] KAG: I wanna see yours

[image loading]
Moderator
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
July 18 2013 15:54 GMT
#12
Pretty much as expected. It's weird to see how spiky it is and that there seems to be periods of 0 posts per week or something like that. I'm pretty sure mine would show my lack of passion for a couple of months a year ago.

Could I have mine pls?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 18 2013 15:56 GMT
#13
On July 19 2013 00:54 KristofferAG wrote:
Pretty much as expected. It's weird to see how spiky it is and that there seems to be periods of 0 posts per week or something like that. I'm pretty sure mine would show my lack of passion for a couple of months a year ago.

Could I have mine pls?

[image loading]
Moderator
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
July 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#14
Mine too, if possible! Thanks!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 18 2013 15:59 GMT
#15
On July 19 2013 00:57 StarVe wrote:
Mine too, if possible! Thanks!

[image loading]

For anyone else who wants to see, this automatically displays your post graph.
Moderator
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
July 18 2013 16:06 GMT
#16
Should totally make that a TL+ feature.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 18 2013 16:13 GMT
#17
[image loading]


Hehehe. It is easy to pinpoint when I became a mod lol.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 18:11:01
July 18 2013 18:09 GMT
#18
When was this chart changed to only become available to users with admin permissions? I know that not so long ago, any user could access their own chart if they knew how.

Now that I think about it, I can't access numerical user IDs, when in the past I know I could. Maybe those two restrictions happened at the same time.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 18 2013 18:14 GMT
#19
On July 19 2013 03:09 Archas wrote:
When was this chart changed to only become available to users with admin permissions? I know that not so long ago, any user could access their own chart if they knew how.

Now that I think about it, I can't access numerical user IDs, when in the past I know I could. Maybe those two restrictions happened at the same time.

Its available to everyone? I just checked and you should be able to see it

[image loading]


no?
Moderator
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 18:18:12
July 18 2013 18:16 GMT
#20
On July 19 2013 03:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 03:09 Archas wrote:
When was this chart changed to only become available to users with admin permissions? I know that not so long ago, any user could access their own chart if they knew how.

Now that I think about it, I can't access numerical user IDs, when in the past I know I could. Maybe those two restrictions happened at the same time.

Its available to everyone? I just checked and you should be able to see it

[image loading]


no?

No, I'm saying that it used to be that any user could access their own charts without needing admin permissions. I can see mine just fine, but now I can't just enter the URL for finding my own chart because of those permissions (and the inability to see my user ID anymore).

Oh, I see now. There's a new URL for accessing the chart, and the URL I used before just doesn't work anymore.

For future reference, folks, you can use the URL below to access your own chart at any time.

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 22 2013 15:47 GMT
#21
On July 19 2013 01:13 KadaverBB wrote:
[image loading]


Hehehe. It is easy to pinpoint when I became a mod lol.

I can't see it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
July 22 2013 17:36 GMT
#22
On July 23 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 01:13 KadaverBB wrote:
[image loading]


Hehehe. It is easy to pinpoint when I became a mod lol.

I can't see it

"You don't have permission to acess this page". KBB taunting people with his mod acess.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-12 02:47:02
October 12 2014 02:44 GMT
#23
Wow, sorry, didn't see that image at the bottom.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 92
BeSt 55
Bale 36
Mong 30
Aegong 24
Killer 22
ZergMaN 17
Shinee 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King237
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1649
Other Games
summit1g8881
olofmeister654
ceh9466
Happy247
Sick169
crisheroes149
ArmadaUGS133
Livibee105
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream260
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Rush1938
• Stunt473
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 24m
OSC
5h 24m
Stellar Fest
5h 24m
OSC
16h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.