• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:21
CEST 19:21
KST 02:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

Featured Streamer List - Page 18

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 89 Next
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 21:33:08
November 03 2011 10:11 GMT
#341
--- Nuked ---
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 03 2011 10:14 GMT
#342
On November 03 2011 17:40 Emporio wrote:
Hmm, now that there is a favorite streamer list, it seems like the most important feature of being featured is publicity since all the fans have an easy way to see the active stream. Of course there's also the matter of pride on the line, but I think this system rewards streamers that out forth the effort to advertise themselves.


Well, the order of things matters. As the unfeaturing occurred before the favourite streams were introduced, there will still be a gap between those featured and others that are unfeatured. It is much more difficult to become a favourite from the position of being unfeatured. It would have been better to reverse the order of things.

It might help matters if the unfeaturing were to be redacted and done in one month's time. This would allow streamers that know that they will be unfeatured to shore up their fan base and have the fans favourite them before they disappear into the void.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
akaMadMike
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway93 Posts
November 03 2011 11:05 GMT
#343
On November 03 2011 10:37 Perseverance wrote:
You should really re-read what I wrote. I actually placed him filling a niche as a reason to keep him featured......I was looking at both sides of the coin...you know, being objective?


Sorry, seems like I missread that poit. I totally agree with you at that point. Some nieches (teamgamers, ladder tourneys etc) should be featured.
I know i was born and I know that I’ll die – the in between is mine!
Millenium
Profile Joined April 2011
France263 Posts
November 03 2011 13:43 GMT
#344
Hello TL,
We just got de-featured as a team ( Millenium )

But :
-We have a lot of viewers, from 1k to 5k in same time and we currently have a total of more than 900k this month.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfnik7_millenium-tv_videogames?start=0#from=embediframe


-We are streaming from 4pm to 12pm every day and more the weekend with a strict schedulesome : Ladders ( Adel/Stephano/Kleenex/Aures/Tarson/YoGo), covering weekly cup ( Gigabyte/Zotac/4Pl and sometime more) and some SF4, LOL, and other games.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
http://www.millenium.org/home/accueil/actualites/millenium-tv-le-programme-les-retransmissions-de-la-semaine-35332


-We are also create extra content with at least a showmatch by week and MSI Pro cup every month with top european players ( 2 weeks for French qualifier and 2 for the main tournament)

-And of course we are following International events when we are allowed to like Assembly Summer/Winter, Medion Trophy ...

So, we get the opposite reasons it was given to explain de-featured a Team stream. If we can discuss to get back the featured we we'll be pleased !
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 03 2011 15:05 GMT
#345
I know he hasn't streamed much at all recently but what the heck happened to NrG.GoD's stream? It was listed in the OP as still a featured stream, but on the stream page for all offline streams I can't find it anywhere at all.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
November 03 2011 15:57 GMT
#346
Attero's stream being de-featured seems wrong to me. He's such a good player, consistently winning against top players in GM and has a loyal fan-base. He has not been as well heard of, and now he has been de-featured he is retiring from SC2 after MLG providence. (De-featured being the sole cause Attero tweets his retirement). How does it feel to shatter his dreams TL? I feel this is such a loss to the community and Team Liquid makes it hard for up and coming streamers to be successful.
ObiWanPwnobi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States30 Posts
November 03 2011 19:09 GMT
#347
I feel like the purpose of the featured stream list should be to promote players that can bring the most to the starcraft community. This game is my first RTS and I have learned the most about protoss through Attero. He regularly plays and during his stream he explains his reasoning behind everything he does, and this was so valuable to me.

I think we're lucky to have Attero as a member of our community however I also think he's one of the most undervalued players. Please don't hide him away, and give others a chance to appreciate him.
ObiWanPwnobi.300
Lega-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada141 Posts
November 03 2011 19:10 GMT
#348
Please re-feature Attero. Definitely deserves a spot up there.
NunedQ
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany235 Posts
November 03 2011 19:38 GMT
#349
Attero needs to be featured. Reasons were posted already by others.
Bellygareth
Profile Joined October 2010
France512 Posts
November 03 2011 21:31 GMT
#350
I don't get why you would defeature based on number of views. If I want to go to the most popular stream I can just go to Twitch.tv's page, click the first links and here I go. For me TL's added value here is to feature good players/ especially entertaining streams /pro players. It's there to make their viewership increase through the feature function, because they deserve it (they are pros/ stream a lot/ are pretty unique,..). You're taking it the other way round and it's sad.

For these reasons, please refeature :
- Protech : i might not always watch him play, but I really like the uniqueness of his stream and 2v2s from time to time.
- All notable pros (Attero, Vibe, Ryanrushia, Optikzero and so on...) unless they have chosen to retire. It's their job, a good amount of their revenue, and the game quality is usually very good.
- Gisado... For obvious reasons.
- Most of the team/organisation streams. They might not always stream but it should be featured all the time, for the fans of said team/ organisation...

Please don't turn into the twitch.tv's home page!
SlimeBagly
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
356 Posts
November 03 2011 21:55 GMT
#351
If you're gonna defeature ProTech, I'd hope you'd feature an equally successful/knowledgeable/contributing 2v2 streamer.

(Hint: there are none)
mutalisks are awesome!
schI2ler
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 22:30:28
November 03 2011 22:28 GMT
#352
I would be happy if you feature protech again. He is atm (and has been for quite some time) if not the then at least one of the best 2v2 players. I think that he should have the spotlight of being featured.

How can 2v2 as a mode be established, when there is no room for it? If the featured issue is based on clicks and on views, one should give a little support to the less established but legit gamemodes like 2v2
"oh i'm so smatr"
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
November 03 2011 23:04 GMT
#353
I would like to discuss Snute's removal from the featured stream list.

He has a pretty low viewer count. I would guess that is the biggest reason why his stream is no longer featured. But, he is so underrated! His stream is the most helpful that I've ever watched (which should mean a bit coming from me, as I'm on CatZ's stream whenever he is streaming). He is one of the few streamers to take time after a game and answer questions from the chat (and answers practically all questions), as well as review his replays, demonstrate his builds, and is overall very friendly.

He doesn't really have tournament results, but being the #11 GM EU and having a pretty sick 2's team with GLRichy, as well as his contributions while streaming, please reconsider.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
SlayersGrackenPrime
Profile Joined May 2011
3 Posts
November 03 2011 23:07 GMT
#354
I think we can all agree on the fact that Protech is the most skilled/accomplished 2v2 person that currently streams on a consistent basis (speaking objectively, of course, and ignoring any personal opinions). I think he had 3 accounts in the top 10 last season, premade accounts with 90% win rate on 100+ games, PTSL winner... If you can name one other person that streams 2v2 with those stats, then please correct me, but I'm pretty sure that there is no competition as far as consistent 2v2 streamers go.

I think it is also a fact that 2v2 is simply not as popular as 1v1. By bringing up numbers such as "Protech averages X viewers which is 100-150 lower than what we're looking for", you're giving him the same requirements as someone who streams 1v1... why is this? Why do BW players not also have that same requirement? It is because BW players cater to a smaller audience, so a lower number is acceptable simply because there are less people looking for BW streams than SC2 streams... But this is the same case with 2v2 vs 1v1. There are less people looking for 2v2 streams than 1v1 streams, so why is the requirement still 300 or 400 average viewers (which I assume is the same requirement for 1v1 streams).

I feel that by unfeaturing the most accomplished/consistent 2v2 streamer, teamliquid is simply saying "we do not care about 2v2," since you do not currently have any 2v2 streamers featured anymore. I think that this is definitely the wrong approach to take to the 2v2 SC2 scene, because 2v2 has been expanding and appearing in more and more tournaments while gaining popularity. I do not understand why such a repressive approach is being taken by teamliquid's staff with regards to 2v2 SC2. If anything, more top 2v2ers should be featured, not less...

I really do not understand the benefits of squashing out a niche category just because it cant appeal to as many people as the mainstream. As far as I'm concerned, saying "we are no longer featuring any 2v2ers" is on the same level as if you said "we are no longer featuring any BW players". I feel that teamliquid should be working to help support the growing niche categories, not hinder them.

We will see 2v2 in every major tournament some day. With the extremely oppressive stance that teamliquid is taking towards 2v2ers, however, I fear that day may be later rather than sooner, which is very unfortunate for 2v2 fans.
Ryder.
Profile Joined January 2011
1117 Posts
November 04 2011 01:25 GMT
#355
Definitely +1 for re-feature Attero for same reasons everyone has said...has some good quality games, and good quality content.

Also upset you removed guys like Inka he always had plenty of viewers, can't see what the reason to de feature him was.

Other reasons must be responsible as well since a lot of the BW guys are still up there...I know it's not exactly prime time at the moment but these guys are pulling in 18 viewers and 50 viewers respectively, which is far below what a lot of the de-featured guys did...

On a more positive note I'm happy you finally featured Axslav! Always wondered why he wasn't featured, has plenty of good quality games and his commentary is definitely one of the most detailed and useful that I've heard.
rhs408
Profile Joined January 2011
United States904 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 02:08:34
November 04 2011 02:02 GMT
#356
+1 to re-feature

HasHe
Fuzer
ProTech
Edit: also Jimpo - eu high gm terran, unfortunately he's not well known but is a damn good player, always enjoy watching

I didn't see Startale_Rainbow in either list, he better not have been de-featured...?

Don't hate on merz either, he's definitely good enough just as far as pure skill in SC2 to remain featured.
jake1138
Profile Joined September 2011
United States82 Posts
November 04 2011 02:52 GMT
#357
Wow, so TL actually added my request to add your own featured players. I still think Attero should be featured by default but this is at least something. Now give us a way to vote up/down streamers! And give us a proper way to petition for featured streamers to be brought back. Or better yet, how about letting a streamer know they are on "probation" so they can do what they can to satisfy TL's criteria for staying featured. Attero was completely blind-sided by TL's decision to de-feature him.
Bleaurgh
Profile Joined February 2011
United States21 Posts
November 04 2011 03:26 GMT
#358
I am seriously disappointed in the decision to defeature Attero. Whenever i watched he always had between 300 and 600 viewers, more often nearing the 600 side. He also has had many decent tournament results, such as he just got 2nd in WCG canada qualifier finishing only behind kiwikakai. His stream was also always extremely enjoyable to watch due to not only the quality of games but also due to his commentary. I very much hope his stream will get looked at for refeaturing.
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
November 04 2011 03:55 GMT
#359
lol@ all the sub 100 (and sub 10) post accounts begging for protech to be refeatured.

It's possible they are all different people, just not very likely.
<3 Moonbattles
Kanomi
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 04 2011 03:56 GMT
#360
+1 feature for Attero, and Inka. the reasons are all up above, just wanted to give my support.
lolwut
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 39m
Online Event
17h 39m
FEL
22h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.