• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8558 users

[Photos] Final Fantasy 7/X/X-2 Pro-Cosplay Show.

Blogs > NeverGG
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 09 2009 08:48 GMT
#1
I'd totally forgotten about these photos from the recent GCos cosplay show in COEX mall, Seoul. The event hosted several 'famous' professional cosplayers from Japan who gave a long series of interviews and did a show for us based upon their Final Fantasy 7/X-2/X and costumes. They even had a mixture of Korean and Japanese fans in the audience who shouted greetings and encouragement to them during the event.

They were dressed as:

FF7: Sephiroth (Kurusa Ruka.) Cloud (Kaname - the only man.) Tifa (the gorgeous Aira.)

FFX-2: Rikku (the terrifying Barbie Tsukino.) Yuna (Aya-san.) Paine (Tada Kaie.)

FFX: Lulu (57 - what a strange name. )

Here are some of my favorite photos from what was a wonderful show. I've put the rest under the spoiler because there are nearly 40 shots.

[image loading]


(I couldn't stop photographing her - she was brilliant.)

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


(This woman scared me - but she did embody the character very well with her mannerisms.)

The rest of the photos:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


****
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
August 09 2009 08:58 GMT
#2
nice Tifa
POGGERS
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
August 09 2009 08:59 GMT
#3
Ah I agree the woman who did Tifa was great. I also liked the one who did Lulu, I thought she did it pretty well EMO looking asian weird concept heh.
Never Knows Best.
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
August 09 2009 09:03 GMT
#4
Tifa was really great! I dont think the guy showing as Cloud was suited as cloud though. And Sephiroth was even more horrible. But great pics NeverGG!
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
August 09 2009 09:09 GMT
#5
Sephiroth looked like a chibi version of DMC's Lord Krauser.
Cloud got everything right except for his figure (and face, but cant do anything about that)
Lulu looked a bit evil, but nonetheless great.
Rikku looks like she had one too many botox injections.

(: Thanks NeverGG, great shots
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
August 09 2009 09:14 GMT
#6
tifa looks fucking awesome T_T
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
August 09 2009 09:24 GMT
#7
hot o_o

thanks nevergg
Official Entusman #21
Toolshed
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
337 Posts
August 09 2009 09:35 GMT
#8

my gf is a great fan of cosplay and I could never figure out why.But looking at tifa I can totaly understand her now! >.<

good shots, neverGG
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
August 09 2009 09:58 GMT
#9
Those are some of the best FF cosplays I've ever seen...well, except for the Sephiroth.
Hello
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-09 10:03:21
August 09 2009 10:00 GMT
#10
I love how never just bams you with awesome threads out of nowhere.

Also you should take more high res 16 shots!
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
August 09 2009 10:09 GMT
#11
Cute gals ^^
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
August 09 2009 10:10 GMT
#12
On August 09 2009 18:09 sArite_nite wrote:
Sephiroth looked like a chibi version of DMC's Lord Krauser.
Cloud got everything right except for his figure (and face, but cant do anything about that)
Lulu looked a bit evil, but nonetheless great.
Rikku looks like she had one too many botox injections.

(: Thanks NeverGG, great shots

+ Show Spoiler +
I am a terrorist from hell
I raped my mom yesterday
I will carve my dad out tomorrow
I am a terrorist straight out of hell

I don't have a mom or dad
It's because I killed them
I have neither friends or lovers
It's because I killed them

Kill kill kill your close ones
Kill kill kill everything kill

Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
Paint your memories in blood
Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
Paint your future in blood

Kill kill kill your close ones
Kill kill kill everything kill

I have support from hell
This morning my brothers disappeared
I destroyed my relatives
I am a terrorist straight out of hell

I have neither brothers nor relatives
It's because I killed them
I don't worship and gods
It's because I killed them

Kill kill kill your close ones
Kill kill kill everything kill

Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
Paint your memories in blood
Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
Paint your future in blood

Kill kill kill your close ones
Kill kill kill everything kill

Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
Paint your memories in blood
Murder it's murder
Murder it's murder
(KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!)
MURDERRRRRRRR!
caldo149
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States469 Posts
August 09 2009 10:19 GMT
#13
in most of these shots the people look like action figures o_o
Hellions are my homeboys
Oedi
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada265 Posts
August 09 2009 10:24 GMT
#14
Tifa is awesome. All she needed was bigger boobs and she'd be like perfect.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
August 09 2009 10:35 GMT
#15
That Cloud's hair is amazingly close to the original as is the outfit and sword. That's probably the best cosplay I've seen in terms of similarity to the original.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
August 09 2009 10:40 GMT
#16
just wondering...

On July 28 2009 14:42 NeverGG wrote:
Sadly this clashes with other events for me or I'd go. I already have OSL and cosplay festival on that day. It sounds like fun though!


was this the one? :D

NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 09 2009 10:41 GMT
#17
On August 09 2009 19:40 Perguvious wrote:
just wondering...

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2009 14:42 NeverGG wrote:
Sadly this clashes with other events for me or I'd go. I already have OSL and cosplay festival on that day. It sounds like fun though!


was this the one? :D



Yeah - this was that event. I only went for one day though and not two.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
August 09 2009 11:23 GMT
#18
Great photos!

Tifa was basically spot on and Cloud's hair was done well too hah
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 09 2009 11:31 GMT
#19
Ty as always. (not a big ff fan, but never threads are always fun.)

Also, I like the new watermark.
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
August 09 2009 11:51 GMT
#20
On August 09 2009 20:31 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Ty as always. (not a big ff fan, but never threads are always fun.)

Also, I like the new watermark.


hmm

I think I like the old one better, although this one definitely isn't bad
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15982
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 90
Hyun 42
NaDa 26
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 850
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6168
Other Games
summit1g7790
FrodaN2394
B2W.Neo658
ToD249
KnowMe181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1457
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• musti20045 12
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 5
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1190
• Shiphtur199
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.