![[image loading]](http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4167/cannootconnect.gif)
Did I get banned from iCCup or DOES BLIZZARD ACTUALLY KNOW I AM TRYING TO ACCESS A PIRATE SERVER!?!
I hope I didn't get banned from iCCup for no reason, that would suck so much.





| Blogs > Flow.of.soul |
|
Flow.of.soul
United States210 Posts
![]() Did I get banned from iCCup or DOES BLIZZARD ACTUALLY KNOW I AM TRYING TO ACCESS A PIRATE SERVER!?! I hope I didn't get banned from iCCup for no reason, that would suck so much. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
Fontong
United States6454 Posts
It's a god damn conspiracy!!! | ||
|
Zapdos_Smithh
Canada2620 Posts
:S | ||
|
MannerMan
371 Posts
gl practicing, opponent! | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
| ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
![]() | ||
|
NonFactor
Sweden698 Posts
| ||
|
Dazed.
Canada3301 Posts
| ||
|
rredtooth
5464 Posts
| ||
|
Flow.of.soul
United States210 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
| ||
|
coltrane
Chile988 Posts
And is not pirate server, is not bnet, is pvpgn, is a bnet emulator, nothing pirate on it, you may have a pirate sc, but that is not iccup problem. | ||
|
Flow.of.soul
United States210 Posts
On July 29 2009 11:38 coltrane wrote: seems iccup is down... And is not pirate server, is not bnet, is pvpgn, is a bnet emulator, nothing pirate on it, you may have a pirate sc, but that is not iccup problem. I was refering to the interview when blizzard said iCCup was a pirate server, I wasn't looking that deep into how it works :-/ | ||
|
Mastermind
Canada7096 Posts
| ||
|
ramen247
United States1256 Posts
On July 29 2009 10:58 JeeJee wrote: ![]() xD | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On July 29 2009 11:54 Flow.of.soul wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2009 11:38 coltrane wrote: seems iccup is down... And is not pirate server, is not bnet, is pvpgn, is a bnet emulator, nothing pirate on it, you may have a pirate sc, but that is not iccup problem. I was refering to the interview when blizzard said iCCup was a pirate server, I wasn't looking that deep into how it works :-/ ICCup is a pirate server, it uses modded pvpgn and endorses illegal downloading of the game. It is far off the limits of the pvpgn software. I'm not trying to take any credit from ICCup but I am fully aware that Blizzard could and have full power to shut it down if they really felt it was necessary. | ||
|
andiCR
Costa Rica2273 Posts
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/forum/general_forum/general_discussion_/76200.html?1248862781 Though apparently, it should be up again for you. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini firebathero Dewaltoss soO HiyA Hyun Bale NaDa [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2223 B2W.Neo617 Beastyqt566 mouzStarbuck303 ToD186 Livibee180 KnowMe151 C9.Mang0138 Trikslyr117 RotterdaM103 Mew2King43
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|