• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

Mafia XII - Day 5 Voting Thread

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 13 2009 18:32 GMT
#1
Vote for your lynching here!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
July 13 2009 19:52 GMT
#2
I vote to lynch ydg.
No no no no its not mine!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 19:58:41
July 13 2009 19:58 GMT
#3
On July 14 2009 04:52 Clasic wrote:
I vote to lynch ydg.


i lawled

i vote falcynn
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 13 2009 20:07 GMT
#4
I vote for Scaramanga.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 13 2009 20:21 GMT
#5
I vote for faronel for now.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 13 2009 20:39 GMT
#6
I vote to lynch bockit.
GoodWill
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada149 Posts
July 13 2009 20:53 GMT
#7
Sup LENWE, how'd the package go?

+ Show Spoiler +
DIE YOU CUNT
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 22:07:50
July 13 2009 22:07 GMT
#8
On July 14 2009 05:53 GoodWill wrote:
Sup LENWE, how'd the package go?

+ Show Spoiler +
DIE YOU CUNT





I vote to lynch bockit.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 13 2009 22:26 GMT
#9
I vote for chaoser.
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 13 2009 23:17 GMT
#10
I switch to chaoser.
GoodWill
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada149 Posts
July 14 2009 00:30 GMT
#11
I switch my vote from Lenwe to CHAOSER
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
July 14 2009 00:58 GMT
#12
I vote to lynch Lenwe
Woo Jung Ho
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 14 2009 01:13 GMT
#13
I vote to lynch Bockit
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-14 01:47:21
July 14 2009 01:21 GMT
#14
I vote to lynch Chaoser


C'est la vie...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 14 2009 01:55 GMT
#15
change vote to faronel
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 14 2009 04:00 GMT
#16
I change my vote to faronel
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 14 2009 04:03 GMT
#17
I change my vote to faronel
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 14 2009 04:34 GMT
#18
I vote for faronel.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 06:42 GMT
#19
I vote for faronel
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
July 14 2009 09:47 GMT
#20
## I vote to lynch Faronel
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 154
ProTech136
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2104
Shuttle 1545
Artosis 588
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3892
Counter-Strike
taco 582
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Other Games
summit1g8246
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0237
ViBE121
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt85
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.