• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 02 2009 21:03 GMT
#37
got my role
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 05 2009 12:57 GMT
#224
I'm sorry, that I seem so inactive to you, BC.
In fact, I tried to contribute something to the thread, but I failed
to find any good clues in the day post, nor have I found any leads
while googling for the players names/phrases from the day post.
I thought it would be kind of unnecessary to just post stuff like
"Ye, fog seems pretty good, reduce KP and find out how many pledges there are n stuff".
So I just kept reading the thread and submitted my weather/emperor votes.
As for why I voted L for emperor, I'm being honest with you that I don't know your
playing styles from previous games, but you guys seemed both equally competent.
It was actually nothing but this phrase of yours "I am already seeing idiocy of players that has led to many vets getting insanely discouraged with playing these games." that sounded pretty arrogant to me and made me vote for L. I guess I should've just abstained from voting and let
people with more experience do the voting.

Well, from now on I'll try harder to participate in the clue analysis and bring forth our hunt on
the mafia.
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 05 2009 14:08 GMT
#228
Too bad he can't talk for 2 days :\


A clue about the priest will be revealed on the first night tho.
So if the mafia find out who the priest is, they can pick him off before he has
finished reviving MBH and MBH will be silenced even longer.
I guess one of the angels should protect the priest, so the revival process won't fail.
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 05 2009 18:15 GMT
#254
On July 06 2009 01:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:

Ecomania - inactive but voted very early on for L, seems insanely suspicious.


Well I already wrote a post explaining why I voted for L and why I seemed inactive... did you miss it or am I still on the hit list anyway?
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 06 2009 14:36 GMT
#343
On July 06 2009 22:19 StorZerg wrote:
been a bit inactive in this game

So when MBH gets revived, shouldn't the angles protect him so that he can revive someone?

other wise, once he gets up and "takes over" leadership. he can just be killed off, and the reviving process will be lost correct?



Afaik not MBH but a random player will be designated to become the next priest.
If we don't want the suicide bomber to blow MBH up together with the angels protecting him
we would have to vote for rain after MBH has been revived.
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 07 2009 15:38 GMT
#443
I don't get it why there are 3 guys randomly voting to lynch me.
Both L's and BC's analysis seemed pretty solid to me, so I chose to abstain first.
But now that ydg is voting for me I'm just going with him ;P
Or was time for voting already up? I'm getting confused with the time zones...
ecomania
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany35 Posts
July 08 2009 11:31 GMT
#520
On July 08 2009 20:00 Plexa wrote:

Upon going back to their houses in preparation for the night, araav felt the urge to consume some food. Sitting down at his dinner table with a fresh wedge of cheese he knew his craving would be fulfilled. Unfortunately, someone had screwed up at the cheese factory and the wedge was coated in poisonous fox glove seeds. araav fell to the floor dead within minutes of consuming the food.


Doesn't that make araav/Caller innocent? I guess a mafia wouldn't eat the cheese he poisoned himself.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1460
KnowMe357
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 56m
Patches Events
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 56m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.