• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10104 users

Mafia VIII [GG]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 14 2009 16:43 GMT
#19
PLEXA IS BACK!
MTF IS BACK
OSHI-
glhf
1a
2a
3a
go
go
s
t
a
r
t
I'll be back later today, gotta read rules in depth, too.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 16 2009 04:51 GMT
#83

and sipping decaf coffee

He's not in this game, damn.
I'm going to see who's running in about 12 hours, I really want to snag a place in that Blizzcon ticket line before anything mafia related.

Words that stand out to me in Qatol's death: "Blur", "leapt".
But day 1 clues are almost never good to go off of, obviously. Just trying to stimulate discussion here.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 16 2009 15:21 GMT
#116
Mynock makes a fairly good case against Showtime!
I would have to agree that Showtime!'s playing style tends to irritate and confuse me as well, and that a mayoral position may not be the best way to go.

For me, it's a toss-up between Mynock and BC. Ver has a good number of votes as it stands, and I honestly believe that the pardoner position is more important to get "correct". (i.e. no mafia)

As mentioned, the request to be pardoner is a tad off in terms of judgment on BC's part, and simply doesn't fit how he usually posts (I'm pretty sure he would think that it would cause suspicion).

That said, my vote goes on Mynock for now.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 16 2009 15:23 GMT
#117
Just a timing note: As I was typing that up, I didn't know that Lucas had voted for Mynock.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 17 2009 15:21 GMT
#340
So I wake up and there's a thread explosion.
I was speaking to somebody outside the thread and we were wondering if nemy was a DT based on his actions before r/cing. Although his action would seem to confirm this, I'd have to agree with Ace on almost all of his points.
To those that think that nemy isn't a deep psychological player that likes these sorts of gambits, consider that the mafia is on A TEAM and he could well be doing this under the instruction of his group, simply because he is not viewed as the type to try something this convoluted.
My vote stays on Mynock. Voting nemy is a big mistake.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 17 2009 19:48 GMT
#411
Changing my vote to Ace.
Reasoning: Really all I'm interested in is a pardoner who isn't red.
In terms of people running that I do not believe to be red, it's between Mynock and Ace.
And I like Ace a bit more.
Sorry Mynock.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 17 2009 22:46 GMT
#452
On May 18 2009 07:14 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 07:04 Ace wrote:
Go ahead and write the Table of Contents then since you're so interested in posting all of a sudden.

In fact you should stop trying to derail the thread about me and focus on how far your body will dangle.


Don't have the time to do it right now; would like to point out that in a Mafia 3 game when Folca outed Ace, Ace successfully manipulated the town into getting Folca lynched

Lynching Folca was the correct decision, and even as a townie in that game, I still stand by that, and Ace has posted pages and pages since then justifying why you always lynch the guy r/cing.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:32 GMT
#500
I'm concerned about the Ace bandwagon, too. I'm afraid that if he is mafia, that fingers are going to be pointed at me first, since I believe I was the first to switch to him.
Hell I might just abstain or possibly go back to Mynock, since I'm again more sure that he is NON-RED. That's pretty much the only criteria I'm trying to go off for the pardoner, as a mafia pardoner can eff things up pretty badly in late game.
Ace hasn't been acting too suspicious in my eyes, but all the sudden voting for him looks fishy.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:33 GMT
#501
On May 18 2009 09:31 Bockit wrote:
EBWOP:

If nemy looks like he's going to get into office then I'll be going back to Ace as well.

Same here, except I will apply this to the next possible candidate at that point.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:47 GMT
#504
On May 18 2009 09:44 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 09:32 mikeymoo wrote:
I'm concerned about the Ace bandwagon, too. I'm afraid that if he is mafia, that fingers are going to be pointed at me first, since I believe I was the first to switch to him.
Hell I might just abstain or possibly go back to Mynock, since I'm again more sure that he is NON-RED. That's pretty much the only criteria I'm trying to go off for the pardoner, as a mafia pardoner can eff things up pretty badly in late game.
Ace hasn't been acting too suspicious in my eyes, but all the sudden voting for him looks fishy.


Getting people paranoid and switching off of me is exactly what the Mafia want you to do. You voted with sound reasoning as I have done nothing suspicious this game. I've only accused one person of being Mafia with legit basis.

Yes the Mafia would like to get me paranoid. But isn't it a bit too obvious of a tactic to start a bandwagon in order to accomplish that? It's really not worth their time, and every bandwagon jumper becomes a lynch target- something that they obviously want to avoid.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 00:55 GMT
#507
Ace, I know you'd rather be in office than Mynock, but as I trust Mynock a little more than you (see 0cz3c in the voting thread), it'll have to be him that I vote for, and I don't think there's a way to sway me otherwise. That bandwagon was just far too organized and fast, and I'm not willing to take the risk, although you yourself do not seem suspicious to me, yet. You shouldn't have too much of a problem with this, as you yourself are advocating him, right?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 01:00 GMT
#511
It's just that it was SO fast. Perhaps that is a consequence of the 'veteran' game that I'm not yet accustomed to.
I agree with you on Ver, the % thing just seems so bogus and useless.

My mafia list:
mikeymoo 0%
Everyone else 0-100%
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 18 2009 17:31 GMT
#653
I don't see the need for a medic list, per se. Why play mind games with the mafia when the medics in this game are likely to be active?
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 19 2009 04:35 GMT
#761
*chuckle*
gl town.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 19 2009 04:42 GMT
#772
On May 19 2009 13:37 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2009 13:35 mikeymoo wrote:
*chuckle*
gl town.


You told the Ver/Ace your role didn't you...Or you told them something

chuckling because that's in my death writeup, that is all.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 24 2009 05:28 GMT
#1888
Wow I thought we were screwed after the bodyguard thing and all the initial confusion.
gg, too bad I couldn't be a bigger part of the game.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 24 2009 05:45 GMT
#1929
On May 24 2009 14:43 Bockit wrote:
What do people think about dt roleclaiming to get elected?

I think it's an awful idea, but it depends on what powers DT has in that particular game.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 24 2009 06:12 GMT
#1953
On May 24 2009 15:10 Tricode wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2009 15:09 Ace wrote:
On May 24 2009 14:43 Bockit wrote:
What do people think about dt roleclaiming to get elected?



just a stupid fucking move 99% of the time.

BC probably gets MVP for Mafia side (based only on public posts) because no matter how much fucking nonsense he posted somehow people would go "no...no....I think he's on to something!"

rofl wtf.


Agreed. Beyond agreed. Thanks for pointing that out Ace.

Do you guys even read the posts?

This is how players generally read posts when there's 4+ pages to catch up on.
"filler... filler... OOH BIG POST WITH COLOURS MUST BE ACCURATE...
filler... filler... malongo's an idiot... L is lashing out... filler...
OOH COLOURS"
I think it was Caller's strategy to blend in not making informative posts but still posting.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 24 2009 06:16 GMT
#1962
On May 24 2009 15:13 Incognito wrote:
Oh also was the two BGs dying luck or was there behavior analysis/claiming involved?

100% luck for me.
I didn't claim, and on top of that, I forgot I was BG until I was killed lol.
SOLID blue snipe, guys
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 24 2009 20:23 GMT
#2061
@Tricode, although your points are valid, there are a few things you could have done to combat the bandwagon against you. Fight fire with fire. If they're bolding your name and using pretty colours, so the same back to them to show how stupid it really is to the townies. It's been said before, but even though the solution was in plain sight, the town needs somebody to step up and point out how obvious this is. I thought oczec did a really bang up job of that, personally. Even if he died, his posts would be scrutinized later, and deemed very viable.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 483
Hyun 138
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 21m
Patches Events
15h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 21m
OSC
23h 21m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.