• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10084 users

[Stream] Shauni

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-18 21:36:39
May 12 2009 02:38 GMT
#1
yeah, some of you guys complained over me not having one yet. I'll try playing some now (for about 6-7 hours until I die from sleep deprivation yet have to go to school)

Stream link is: http://www.mogulus.com/Shauni if you want to see my amazing banner or

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=Shauni on teamliquid

My iccup handle is Get.Shauni. Expect me to get bashed down from B to C+ today. My Iccup high is A- (yes chill! here: http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/get.shauni.html) but I'm usually playing like D-. Expect to see a lot of fucked up weird strategies. Cheers.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
May 12 2009 02:44 GMT
#2
lmao, im gonna tune in :D
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
May 12 2009 03:39 GMT
#3
Yea, me tooo SOUNDS FUN
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
ZeeTemplar
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States557 Posts
May 12 2009 04:09 GMT
#4
its..full?

*chops off penis*
Jangbi storms!!!
gokai
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States812 Posts
May 12 2009 05:20 GMT
#5
Thanks for this. Very fun to watch your unorthadox strategy.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-12 07:03:20
May 12 2009 05:41 GMT
#6
Would you mind giving me the b/o you used for that proxy double robo with constant shuttle/reaver production? =)

Also, what artist is the music you are listening to by? Mainly the songs with instrumentals and choir like female vocals?

I like your playstyle too :3

Also can you tell me where you got the AWESOME Touhou remixes? And the jazzy stuff?

Aw fuck it can you just tell me your whole playlist lol I edited this post like 5 times asking for music
the courage to be a lazy bum
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
May 12 2009 06:05 GMT
#7
On May 12 2009 13:09 ZeeTemplar wrote:
its..full?

*chops off penis*

a lil extreme?

rofl
ggyo...
TS-Rupbar
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Sweden1089 Posts
May 12 2009 07:37 GMT
#8
Thank you very much, Shauni. Awesome stream : )
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
May 12 2009 07:55 GMT
#9
On May 12 2009 14:41 ZoW wrote:
Would you mind giving me the b/o you used for that proxy double robo with constant shuttle/reaver production? =)

Also, what artist is the music you are listening to by? Mainly the songs with instrumentals and choir like female vocals?

I like your playstyle too :3

Also can you tell me where you got the AWESOME Touhou remixes? And the jazzy stuff?

Aw fuck it can you just tell me your whole playlist lol I edited this post like 5 times asking for music


I don't use BOs (or rather, I don't remember them) but you can have the rep if you want to:here .


I also uploaded the long 30 minute PVT game on Medusa
here.

Uh... the music? I played mostly Yuki Kajiura soundtracks and some other japanese stuff.
The touhou album was called Dbu music - 廃弾奏結界 鬼譚奏鳴曲 (Demon tale sonata)

Also, thanks for watching everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't climb up to B+ today, but my excuses were korean hours and sleep deprivation! And almost only PvT... hurrr. Will stream another day when I'm more alert.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
May 12 2009 07:58 GMT
#10
On May 12 2009 16:55 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2009 14:41 ZoW wrote:
Would you mind giving me the b/o you used for that proxy double robo with constant shuttle/reaver production? =)

Also, what artist is the music you are listening to by? Mainly the songs with instrumentals and choir like female vocals?

I like your playstyle too :3

Also can you tell me where you got the AWESOME Touhou remixes? And the jazzy stuff?

Aw fuck it can you just tell me your whole playlist lol I edited this post like 5 times asking for music


I don't use BOs (or rather, I don't remember them) but you can have the rep if you want to:here .


I also uploaded the long 30 minute PVT game on Medusa
here.

Uh... the music? I played mostly Yuki Kajiura soundtracks and some other japanese stuff.
The touhou album was called Dbu music - 廃弾奏結界 鬼譚奏鳴曲 (Demon tale sonata)

Also, thanks for watching everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't climb up to B+ today, but my excuses were korean hours and sleep deprivation! And almost only PvT... hurrr. Will stream another day when I'm more alert.


Thanks very much! :3
the courage to be a lazy bum
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
May 13 2009 18:31 GMT
#11
Gonna stream some more now. I won't be on the stream chat, but if you have any questions or comments tell me on irc or here.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-13 19:05:10
May 13 2009 19:04 GMT
#12
u dirty toss player!!
p.s. upload a reppack
Entusman #12
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
May 13 2009 19:17 GMT
#13
Shauni ftw :D:D<323333
ShAsTa
Profile Joined November 2002
Belgium2841 Posts
May 13 2009 19:42 GMT
#14
full
If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
May 13 2009 20:53 GMT
#15
he's good and fun to watch
should get the star!
Don't mess the fess!
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
May 13 2009 21:13 GMT
#16
enjoyed watching it, but the music is soooo lame :D
StalkerSC
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada378 Posts
May 13 2009 21:53 GMT
#17
Pretty cool Pylon/gateway in the guys base, but it came back and ruined you:/
IIf your good at Starcraft, Your good at life. - Artosis
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
May 13 2009 22:53 GMT
#18
that game was sickkkk

nice zealot micro
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
May 14 2009 00:49 GMT
#19
On May 14 2009 07:53 EpiK wrote:
that game was sickkkk

nice zealot micro


what game?
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
May 15 2009 18:34 GMT
#20
This was the long epic PvZ on medusa http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=12696
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta34
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11372
Artosis 872
White-Ra 138
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
League of Legends
Doublelift6976
JimRising 597
Counter-Strike
fl0m15982
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox950
AZ_Axe149
Other Games
summit1g7999
Maynarde173
KnowMe165
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1045
BasetradeTV175
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 13
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSA
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-09-27
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.