• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8558 users

[Photos]꽃이 피다 (STX: Hwasin/Modesty + Fan meet.)

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 12:38:56
April 18 2009 12:37 GMT
#1
Today I went to Proleague as usual at Yongsan OGN studios. Afterwards I took advantage of the lovely weather to have a photo shoot with a (slightly saddened, but good natured.) Jin Yeongsu (Hwasin.)

I also photographed newcomer Kim Hyunwoo (Modesty) infront of a crowd of fifty STX Soul fangirls who whooped and whistled and asked for the two poses seen in the later photos 'flower' and 'random cheek poking cuteness.' I happily obliged and will be sharing them with the fanclub later on this week.

Finally - I photographed the fan meeting given after the match in the courtyard on the ninth floor. I hope you enjoy the photos.

This weekend's title is: 꽃이 피다 (To blossom.)

Hwasin Photo shoot:

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]



Modesty Photo shoot:


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]




Fan Meeting:


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


The rest of the event photos, including those of Air Force Ace will be released later on this week.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
LibertyTerran
Profile Joined July 2004
Vietnam711 Posts
April 18 2009 12:43 GMT
#2
Nice photos! If you don't mind, watch out for distracting elements in the background. For example, in first photo of the Modesty shooting, there is a branch poking out of his shoulder. Or in the last photo in the Hwasin series, the background lines are going through his head.

Keep up the good work!
if it aint broke, dont fix it
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 12:45:41
April 18 2009 12:44 GMT
#3
감사합니다 네빠지지 ^^
Nice photos as always.

One day you should do something that expresses Kal's height. Guy's a beast (taller than oov?)
Commentator
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 12:48:19
April 18 2009 12:47 GMT
#4
On April 18 2009 21:43 LibertyTerran wrote:
Nice photos! If you don't mind, watch out for distracting elements in the background. For example, in first photo of the Modesty shooting, there is a branch poking out of his shoulder. Or in the last photo in the Hwasin series, the background lines are going through his head.

Keep up the good work!


Yeah I really needed to blur those backgrounds out a lot more than I did. I've got a monster headache so I might redo the backgrounds on a couple of them tomorrow morning before I go to pl ^^;

@GTR: I'd kill for a Kal/Backho shoot, but it'd be so inappropriate. (LOL NeverGG looks so odd in hangul.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 12:56:36
April 18 2009 12:53 GMT
#5
hey gtr what does 감사합니다 mean?

Also, wouldn't the verb to flower be 꽃이 피다yo? I don't have korean IME on this computer lol

Edit: Oh wow they have STX patches on their jeans that's so cool, I'd so buy one of those (I'd prefer a WeMade one though)
u gotta sk8
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
April 18 2009 12:56 GMT
#6
On April 18 2009 21:53 nataziel wrote:
hey gtr what does 감사합니다 mean?

Also, wouldn't the verb to flower be 꽃이 피다yo? I don't have korean IME on this computer lol


It means thank you and I have no idea - I just got it off of a Korean/English dictionary. It's not really the point of this post anyway - the photos are..... -_-;
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-18 13:02:34
April 18 2009 13:00 GMT
#7
really nice pictures

why was hwasin sad? Is it because he lost to casy?
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
April 18 2009 13:03 GMT
#8
On April 18 2009 22:00 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
really nice pictures

why was hwasin sad? Is it because he lost to casy?


Yeah he was really fed up about it, but I tried to make him as comfortable as possible and kept the shoot pretty brief. As you can see from the fan meeting shot of him he cheered up pretty quickly

I have to admit the mood he was in lent the photos a nice sense of melancholy - eventhough I did feel bad for him and apologised profusely (lol)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
April 18 2009 13:07 GMT
#9
On April 18 2009 21:47 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 21:43 LibertyTerran wrote:
Nice photos! If you don't mind, watch out for distracting elements in the background. For example, in first photo of the Modesty shooting, there is a branch poking out of his shoulder. Or in the last photo in the Hwasin series, the background lines are going through his head.

Keep up the good work!


Yeah I really needed to blur those backgrounds out a lot more than I did. I've got a monster headache so I might redo the backgrounds on a couple of them tomorrow morning before I go to pl ^^;

@GTR: I'd kill for a Kal/Backho shoot, but it'd be so inappropriate. (LOL NeverGG looks so odd in hangul.)


Another alternative is to use a longer lens

Easier said than done, but the end results would be quite pretty
returns upon momentous occasions.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
April 18 2009 13:11 GMT
#10
On April 18 2009 22:07 HonestTea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2009 21:47 NeverGG wrote:
On April 18 2009 21:43 LibertyTerran wrote:
Nice photos! If you don't mind, watch out for distracting elements in the background. For example, in first photo of the Modesty shooting, there is a branch poking out of his shoulder. Or in the last photo in the Hwasin series, the background lines are going through his head.

Keep up the good work!


Yeah I really needed to blur those backgrounds out a lot more than I did. I've got a monster headache so I might redo the backgrounds on a couple of them tomorrow morning before I go to pl ^^;

@GTR: I'd kill for a Kal/Backho shoot, but it'd be so inappropriate. (LOL NeverGG looks so odd in hangul.)


Another alternative is to use a longer lens

Easier said than done, but the end results would be quite pretty


I'm not going to invest any more money in this camera though. I'm planning on making the switch to a Canon EOS5D MK2 with and 70-200mm f/.4 lens and buying a wide angle and fisheye lens kit in July so there's not much point in buying any more kit for the Nikon. I already dropped $900 for my current lens so it'll do until I upgrade ^^
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
VeirenT
Profile Joined August 2008
United States181 Posts
April 18 2009 13:22 GMT
#11
thanks so much for your efforts; photos are great!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 18 2009 13:23 GMT
#12
Nice photos kc! <3
keep up the good work
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
April 18 2009 13:25 GMT
#13
awesome pics as always, you can really tell hwasin is dissapointed though. no big smiles there

and thank you for not taking pics of July in those tight pants! I've only seen two pics of it, but that's more then enough!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
April 18 2009 14:03 GMT
#14
I can't look at hwasin without laughing about those shops of him on girls' bodies you posted a while back.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=88926

Show him that next time. That'll cheer him up right quick!
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
April 18 2009 14:06 GMT
#15
they all need more sleep
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
April 18 2009 14:41 GMT
#16
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/NeverGG/Proleague3/fm8.jpg

cute socks!
Moderator
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 18 2009 14:41 GMT
#17
great shots as always (thumbs up)
but... I had to do it again
[image loading]
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
April 18 2009 15:02 GMT
#18
On April 18 2009 23:41 disciple wrote:
great shots as always (thumbs up)
but... I had to do it again
[image loading]


That is so damn pretty <3 Thank you! I love your work too.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 18 2009 15:08 GMT
#19
meh its just a 5 min work, I left my hands there
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
April 18 2009 15:10 GMT
#20
On April 19 2009 00:08 disciple wrote:
meh its just a 5 min work, I left my hands there


Definitely better than anything I'm capable of ^_~
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15982
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 90
Hyun 42
NaDa 26
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3615
JimRising 417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 850
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6168
Other Games
summit1g7790
FrodaN2394
B2W.Neo658
ToD249
KnowMe181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1457
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 25
• musti20045 12
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 5
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1190
• Shiphtur199
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.